{ — 002.

The Angel & the Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of everything and everyone, I was sent down to guide a devil! The one that killed me, a 17 year old with purity and innocence. I huffed loudly. 

I sat down and began thinking of Sehun, and our mother when I was suddenly snapped back to reality. 

"Yah, you fallen angel! Come here!" My ears rang as I shot a glare at him as I got up. What devil, I'm not his maid nor his servant. He surely might have a precious gorgeous face, but deceiving as he is, he was mean and abusive. 

My body stood in front of him as I crossed my arms, "what do you want now?" 

"Go find me something to eat, hurry!" He motioned his hand into shoo as I became frustrated with him. 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun! I'm here to guide you not to be your damn maid or servant! Besides, no one else can see me except for you, !"

He shot a look at me as I glared at him, knowing for sure that it was piercing through him. "And what?! I don't need you here, I don't need a guidance from a stupid angel!"

My mouth dropped at his sudden remarks. "Well, guess what?" I leaned down closer to him with my arms still crossed, "Too bad for you because I'm already here!" I shouted in his face before backing away and standing where I was before. 

We continued shouting until the door clicked and 12 bodies, if I'm not mistaken, walked in. 

"Hyung, we're her—" the person stopped as we stopped. I sighed in frustration as my arms recrossed themselves again. I turned my head and the whole world stopped around me. My mouth slightly opened as I walked up and touched his face. Threatening tears ready to drop as I smiled softly. 

"Hunnie," I called out softly. 

He dropped the bags in his hands as everyone behind him looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter