No Ordinary Stalker

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

My journey back to the dorm was the same as earlier. I feel like there's someone was watching me and following me. It gives me the chills to the bone. I turn around to see but there’s no one. So Ijust ignore it and walk backto the dorm. Once I reach the dorm, itwas dead quiet. Guess everyone already went to sleep. So I opened the door slowly and went straight to the bathroom to clean up and changed to pajama.I peek on the bunk bed and saw that all of them already fast asleep so I head to my own bed. I lay there for a few minutes before I realized that Daehyun hyung was not on his bed. I look around and there's no sign of him either. It's weird. Because when I came back earlier, there’s no one in the living room or in the kitchen. So, where did he go? But to think of it again, it's not that weird at all. Daehyun hyung never sleeps before me. We never sleep at the same time. I don't know why but we didn't. I usually already fast asleep when he went to bed and already awake when I woke up. I have never see him sleep on his bed or even see his face once I open my eyes. Mmm.. I started to wonder why is he like that? That thought keep me busy till I finally fall asleep. 

It was so hot tonight so I can't really sleep. I tossed away my blanket across the bed and I think it landed on Daehyun hyung's bed. I don’t really care where it landed. All I care is that I can’t sleep. I start to stare at Himchan hyung’sbed above me and the more I stay awake, the more goose bump I get. The feeling as if someone was watching at you. That’s what I’m feeling right now. It was so dark so I can’t even see. I have a really bad feeling about this. I turn around looking at Daehyun hyung’s bed. Wanting to ask him about this but I just let it slips away. Hyung sleep later than me. He must have been really tired. I shouldn’t bother him and then I look away. Still looking around the room trying to figure it out why I keep getting these feelings. I left out a heavy sigh and turn facing the wall. Suddenly I felt an arm wrapping around my waist. I was too shocked to even react to that. My body immediately stiff. There were no sound can be heard besides some small snoring from the upper bed. The silence kills me so I decide to bravely turn around to see who it was. My attempt was interrupted by a voice, “Go to sleep, Jongupie” I shivered after I heard that. It was more like a whisper. If you don’t listen to it carefully, you wouldn’t even hear it. I can’t stop shaking after that and that arm slowly tighten it holds on my waist and repeating the same word earlier. Telling me to go to sleep. So, I did as I was told. Going to sleep. But I don’t go to sleep straight; instead, my mind is fills with tons of questions. Who is he? Could it be Daehyun hyung? But he was asleep when I took a glance at him earlier. Plus, he doesn’t sound like him too. I start to drift away along with the thoughts.

It was a cold morning today but I feel warm instead. I slowly open my eyes lazily and adjusting my eyes to the bright sun that fill up the room. The first thing that I noticed was, those mysterious arm are no longer wrapping my waist but instead,I was covered with my blanket. I still remember last night I when I tossed it away when it’s too hot. And I still remember when it’s getting cold and I try finding my blanket, it was nowhere to be found. So, how did it end up being on me again? Was itJunhongwho covered me with the blanket? Or daehyun hyung? It’s too weird to be true. So I choose not to believe that. Maybe it was himchan hyung.Or could it be the mysterious from last night? “Argh” I growled frustratedly and decide to wake up.

I went to take a shower and head to the kitchen where almost of the members already there eating breakfast. I approach Junhong.

“Morning hyung!” he said cheerily.

“Morning Junhong. How was your sleep last night? Did you get nice sleep?” I ask.

“Yeah! It’s been awhile since I last sleep like that though. How about you, hyung?” I burrowed my brows at his answers.

“I think I have a nightmare last night. It was so weird to be true. Did you hear anything weird last night?

“No. Why? What is it?” he looks worried. I dragged him away from the other and told him about last night at the park and what happened when he can’t sleep last night.

“What?! That’s crazy!” he shouted. Earning attentions from all the members.

“Shhh. Don’t be so loud. I don’t want other member to know about this. Maybe it’s just a dream.

“But hyung, this is serious! What if it’s true? What if it’s not just your imagination or your dream?! What if it’s really a stalker?! Your stalker?! Aren’t you afraid, hyung?!” Junhong burst out panicky.

“I know, I know. But, unless I’m 100% sure about this, I can’t tell the other member. They will think I’m insane. Or maybe worst, they will think I made this all up to get their attentions.” I sigh heavily. I starting to pull my hair out of frustratingly and I swear, those feelings come again. It gives me the creeps so I ask Junhong.

“Junhong ah, that person is here! I can feel it! He’s looking at me right now!

“What?! Where?!” he looked around before saying “Hyung, there’s no one. But earlier I saw Daehyung hyung looking at you. Could it be, Daehyun hyung?” he whispered the last part. I quickly take a glance at Daehyung hyung and bang! The feeling struck just like a thunder. I shivered and Junhong look at me worriedly.

“Hyung, are you alright?” he shakes me slowly. I finally snapped back to reality.

“Ah, I’m alright Junhong ah. I think I need some air, I will be right back!” I shouted the last part and storm out from the dorm and leaving the shock and speechless Junhong behind.

I went to the nearest park to settle down.

“This is not happening. Tell me, this is not happening! This can’t be happening! Arghhhhhh!” I feel like kicking something. The first thing that I saw is an empty can. But before I can kick that can, I trip over a rock and almost hit myself on the ground. I was already ready to hit the ground, but I was pulled up by a pair of strong arms.

 

a/n: sorry it took me so long to update because i was so busy and sorry for the boring chapter ;-;