Stuck With You

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

It’s been a week since that night. I no longer received message from that guy. But that doesn’t bother me that much. What really bothers me is that Daehyun hyung totally ignore me. He never talks to me anymore and he even switch bed with Junhong. He no longer sleeps with me. I mean beside me. He asked  Junhong to switch bed and Junhong happily agree with him without questioning him why. I feel really lonely. Lonelier than before. Whenever I see him smiling with the rest of other members, especially Youngjae hyung, I feel pain in my heart. I feel worst! I feel ignored by him! This thing really bothers me a lot. I can no longer concentrate in practice. At first it was unnoticeable. No one said anything till one day.

“Hey, are you OK?” Himchan hyung patted my shoulder. He looks worried.

“Erm. Yeah, hyung. Why?” I lied.

“You don’t look like one though. Is there something bothering you? Did you have a fight with Daehyun? I can see and feel the tension between both of you. He seems mad at you. What happen?” my face fell when he said that. He saw it and he quickly hug me.

“Please don’t cry, Jongupie. I don’t want to be scolded by Yongguk if he knew I made you cry!” he said in panic. I can’t help to smile and his dramatic reaction.

“What are you guys talking about?” Yongguk said. He just walks in.

 “Erm…Nothing hyung.” I said. But it’s useless because Himchan hyung told him everything after that.

“Ah, I was about to ask you the same thing. What happened? You look lost, can’t concentrate, you smile less too. While Daehyun on the other hand, always have a bad mood. Did something happen that we need to know about?” Yongguk ask carefully. I just stare on the floor.

“Jongupie?” Himchan reach my hand and hold it. I hesitate for awhile.

“Yongguk hyung, you remembered that night? The night where Daehyun hyung burst out of nowhere and suddenly stomped out of the kitchen angrily?” I ask.

“Yeah, is that supposed to be related to that?” He asks me back. I nodded and he sigh. Himchan hyung look lost. He look at Yongguk expecting an answers but Yongguk just sigh.

“Yah! Don’t just sigh on me! I need explanation! So that I can figure out how to fix this!” Himchan yelled out of frustrations.

Suddenly, we can hear someone rushed steps to the room. The door opened and revealed a tall figure with pink curly hair.

“What did you do to Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung?” he ask innocently. Then he sit next to Himchan and give both of them a weird look.

“Nothing happen, Junhong ah. You can go back to your study. I will check on you later, ok?” Himchan shove Junhong to stand up and out of the room. Before he go out, he pointed at me.

“Why is Jongupie hyung here too? Did you force him to be here? Yah, don’t bully my Jongupie hyung!” he wanted to comeback in to the room but Himchan hyung was quick enough to close the door. I mean almost close the door, because I can see that Junhong still struggling to push the door to open.

“Yah Junhong, if you don’t want to get kissed by Youngjae, you better do your homework now! Or else I will ask Youngjae to kiss you! Or you want me to ask Daehyun to check on you while you do your homework?!” Soon after Junhong heard the name that he feared the most, he run panicly away from the door. Himchan know that Junhong is afraid of Daehyun. He once told him that Daehyun have a dark aura and he scared. I smiles at the scene. Himchan let out a growl before sit back on the bed. Next to Yongguk.

“So?” he ask both of us.

“It’s a very long story and I know you don’t like complicated stuffs so, let me make it short. Jongup and I were talking about his stalker aka secret admire. Jongup said he is more to secret admire than a stalker. He said that he think he had fallen for that guy. Daehyun heard that and suddenly he got mad. He said how can he love someone who he barely even know and then stomped out the kitchen.” Yongguk explains to Himchan. He nodded.

“Hmmm…this is weird. Why would he do that?”

“He’s paranoid. He’s being over protective over me. I’m not a kid anymore. I know how to take care of myself.” I mumbled alone to myself. But both of them heard that.

“Not only him! We both too! Of course you are not a kid, but you are so innocent, we can’t help to feel that way towards you” the both said at once. I just stare at them. But then I see Yongguk hyung whispered something to Himchan hyung. He then giggled and nodded his head. I look at both of them weirdly. Then Himchan hyung said,

“It’s ok Jongupie, sooner or later, Daehyun will stop being an and forget about that. Don’t worry.” He then patted my shoulder and stands up.

“I’m going to check on Junhong. Whether he did his homework or run out from the dorm because he’s scared that I might send Daehyun to him.” He chuckles before he got out. I just smile.

“Just get some rest, you really need one. We have an early schedule tomorrow.” Yongguk said and walk out too. Now left me alone in the room. I wonder what did they both whispered about though. Is it something about me or.. I can’t help to wonder. I lay on my bed and soon I drift to sleep.

We finished our morning schedule in no time. Then manger hyung call us to gather around.

“We’re gonna head to Paris for Music Bank in Paris. CEO said, you guys need to know how the crowds feel about K-POP.  Just like the one where you guys went to Malaysia for MTV World Stage earlier. He said sooner or later, you guys will do the same. So, I will send you guys back at the dorm now, pack your bags and later at 8 we will head to the airport.” he said. All of us were shocked about the news, except for Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung who just grin. I look at Junhong who bounce happily beside me. I can hear him screaming about skipping schools and no homework. That kid is really hyper. I look at Daehyun hyung who is busy talking with Youngjae hyung. He noticed I’m looking at him and suddenly he stands up and walk out of the waiting room. I just sigh.

“Come on kids, time to go back” Manager hyung call.

In the plane

Due to some problem with my luggage earlier, I end up being the last one to board. I look for my seat number and found it. My seat was next to the window. I quickly sit on my seat. The person who is next to me is nowhere to be seen. Maybe he went to the toilet. It’s gonna be a long flight. I should sleep. I settled down and brought out my ipod. I was about to insert the earphone in my ears when the person next to me come back. He looks shock and the same goes to me. But he quickly washes that shock expression away and pretended he didn’t bother by the current situation. I am affected by that but just let it pass. I turn away and look at the window. Without even bother listen to the ipod anymore. Silence fills the air. This continues for almost an hour and suddenly I dozed off. Before I dozed off, I can feel like someone pulls my head away from the window and to a more comfortable place but I can’t no longer differentiate reality and dreams because soon I already fallen to sleep.

Hunger gets the best of me. My stomach growl and I have to wake up due to that. I slowly open my eyes. I look around and saw that I slept on Daehyun hyung’s shoulder and I even covered up with Daehyun hyung’s blanket. I blush at the scene. I look up at him but he is still sleeping. My stomach growl really loud and I saw him moving. I just slap my stomach for growling too loud. I sigh. I’m hungry but I don’t have food to eat. I grab my back pack and rummage through it hoping to find some bread or banana milk from earlier but none. I growl in frustration. Slowly I put back my bag on the floor and made up my mind to go back to sleep so that the hunger will go away. I was about to close my eyes before I feel like something was shove to me. I look at the direction and saw that bread and banana milk on my lap. I look at Daehyun hyung who is now awake. He just look away.

“Hyung, it’s ok. You might be hungry later on.” I said while shoving back those food to him. But he just shove back to me without even saying a word.

“Hyung, you will need this in the future. We still have like 10 more hours to go.” I said and I put those 2 on his lap. He give me the death stare and I was taken aback by that. I immediately take that back.

“OK, why don’t we share this?” I said while split those bread into two. I gave him the other part of the bread but he just ignores me. I pull down his mask and shove those bread to his mouth. He just stare in disbelieve.

“Hyung, have some. I won’t eat if you don’t eat this.” I said while still holding the bread in front of his mouth. He hesitates for awhile before he finally eat the bread. I smile satisfied.

“Good boy!” I said while ruffled his hair and kiss his cheek. He was shock. Neither do I, I didn’t know why I did that but I hide the shock quickly. I gave him the banana milk and he just look at me.

“Drink this too, hyung.” I smiles. He take it and have some and handed it back to me. I just grin at him and sat back at my seat happily, wanting to eat my part of the bread. Suddenly Daehyun hyung grab my bread. I look at him and pouted.

“Hyung, if you don’t want to share, just said it. You don’t have to just grab it when I’m already ready to eat it.” I said and turn my back against him and stare at outside. I can feel that he’s poking me but I just ignored it. The poking continue and it’s starting to annoy me. I turn around wanting to scold him but I froze with what I saw. He has biting the bread with his mouth.

“What do you want, hyung?” I stutter. He didn’t answer but instead he comes near me. Closer and closer and now he just an inch away from me. I look at his eyes and as if I got the answer, I bite the bread that was at his mouth and eat it. I saw him grin. Or smirk maybe. But I just let it pass. I continue munching on the bread and then I can feel his hot breath on my neck. He murmured something but I can’t hear. I drink the banana milk in one go because I am so hungry. Then I look at him. His eyes are sparkling. Somehow I feel like he’s someone new. Not Daehyun hyung that I used to know.

“Hyung, are you ok?” I ask.

“Yeah, Jongupie, I am ok. I’m just hungry.” He smirks.

“Why don’t you tell me? I shouldn’t have eaten your food earlier” I look down. Feeling guilty. He pull up my chin and look straight in my eyes and say,

“I’m not hungry of food. I’m hungry of you. I want you. I want to eat you.” He whispered. His hot breath tickles my neck.

“Ermmmm hyung…What are you saying about? I don’t understand”. His hand is busy tracing my neck. He pull down my shirt’s collar as if he was looking for something. He kiss my neck and murmured through it. I can only hear ‘marks gone need to renew or something like that’. My thoughts were interrupted by the pain that I feel on my neck. He was biting me. Suddenly old memories comes back and I blushed really hard. He noticed the changes and stop biting.

“Why are you so red, Upie? Are you hot?” he smirks. That was the first sentence he said to me in a week. And that just made me red even more. I just shake my head. He came closer to my face and his lips almost touching my lips. Ghosting over my lips and he said,

“You know, 1 week feels like a year. I miss you, Upie. I really do.” And he seals my lips. I was so shock with what he said and didn’t react to that kiss. I was too busy with my thoughts. But soon I melted in the kiss and respond to it. Looks like my lips miss him too. Wait? My lips? Urm I think I miss him too. But why would I miss my band member?

I can feel his tongue my lips asking for an entrance and I gladly let him in. His hand travel under my shirt and I shivered. I feel him smirks in the kiss. My body wants more, so my body practically pushes myself on him more. Demanding to be touch more. He gladly obey by grabbing my and squeeze it. I squeal in the kiss and silence it with a very deep kiss. Passionate kiss. I’m out of air so I back out. He his lips and smirk. I blushed really hard.

“Looks like I’m not the only one that gone crazy for these past week.” He grins. I look away from him trying hard to hide my blush. He pull my chin and kiss my cheeks.

“Don’t worry, we still have plenty of hours on this plane and we can continue later.” He whispered and then nibbled on my earlobe. I pushed him away lightly and I can hear him chuckles.

“Ok, princess, time to sleep.” He said and covered me with blanket and kiss my forehead. I close my eyes when he did that.

“You taste delicious, how I miss tasting you” he said and bite my nose.

“Geez, stop biting, hyung. Go to sleep already” I said and blush. Why I keep on blushing? Stupid me! He just smirk and give a quick peck on my lips and settled comfortably at his seat. I feel a hand roaming on my thigh under the blanket and I look at him. He just smile sheepishly. Oh god, I want to slap his face right now. But instead I slap his hand away.

“What? My hand is lonely.” He said and pouted. I sigh and he took it as a yes sign so his hand travel back to my thigh. His hand dangerously stop near my member. I glare at him and he just raised an eyebrow. I took his hand and lace it together with mine and he just smile.

“OK, can we go to sleep now, hyung?” I said frustratedly.

“Yes!” he said and pull me closer and hug me. He places his arm around me and hug me. My head automatically on his hand and he smile victory. He kiss my head and wish me goodnight. And soon we both drifts to sleep with 2 different thoughts in mind.

 

a/n: I posted without even re-check it. *unmotivated* THIS IS A CRAP CHAPTER! *i am sorry* I no longer know what to write.  I think this fic is almost near to the end. Maybe 2/3 more chapter then it's done.