A New Beginning

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

After 15 minutes of convincing little Junhong, finally he believe that I’m ok. He believe it at first when I told him, but when he saw me limping, he went back to his worried state. And that stupid Daehyun is not helping at all. All he does is smirk, grin, and chuckles. I shoot him a glare and he just shrugs it off. Stupid hyung for making me limping and stupid hyung for making that y face so early in the morning. Finally I manage to get Junhong from the room. After I closed the door, I look at Daehyun hyung who just stare at me with his oh so y eyes. I approach him slowly and put my hand on his waist. I snuggle at his collarbone and sniff him.

“Mmmmm….hyung~ I smell….” I saw him smirk and I smirk back at him.

“I smell….. guilt all over you, hyung.” He was shocked at first but then he manages to keep his poker face.

“What are you talking about, Upie?” he leaned closer to whisper and then proceed to bite my earlobe. I mewl at his sudden action.

“Come on. Innocence really doesn’t suit you, hyung. Just tell me already.” I slap away his naughty hand and put my hands on my waist and stare at him.

“What did you do? What did you tell him?”

“Erm…Nothing serious to worry about?”

“Yeah, right. As if I just know you yesterday.” I snickered.

“Well, I just texted him saying that you can’t make it.”

“Why do I feel like there’s more other than that?” I ask him in curios. I saw him sigh in defeat.

“Ok fine! I told him you can’t make it because you slipped in the bathroom while taking a shower! Satisfied?! He asked me back.

“What?! No wonder he was so worried sick! Poor Junhongie~ He must have been really worried and can’t even sleep because he came here early in the morning just to check on me.”

“Hey, stop worrying about another guy. Your boyfriend here is in need of an attention. So, come here and shower me with some attention that I deserve.” He said while motioning his hand asking me to come closer.

“No. The only shower that is relevant right now is me going to take the real shower because we are late and I think most of the members are already down there waiting for us to have breakfast together.” I saw him pouted but I just ignore him and walk to the bathroom direction.

At the lobby

“What took them so long? I’m hungry~~” Junhong whined at Himchan. ‘Should I go and check on them, hyung?” he ask.

“Mmm~ Just wait a little more, Junhongah~” Himchan patted him. “Oh, there they are!” Himchan said and point at them. I can feel 3 eyes staring at me as I kind of limping my way to them.

“Well, well, well, what do we got here~” Youngjae said while smirking. I can’t help but blush at his word.

“Ah, Yongguk hyung, Jongup hyung slipped in the bathroom last night!” Junhong said on my behalf.

“What?” Yongguk said and eye me curiously. I blushed even more and I think he kinda get it.

“Ah, Junhongie, thanks for telling me. Why don’t you go to the café with Himchan and Youngjae first? I need to talk with Daehyun and Jongup for awhile and I need Himchan to be here too.” Yongguk said and patted on his shoulder.

“What?! Why I have to baby sit this giant baby alone?!” Youngjae stomped his feet.

“Just go, Youngjae. We won’t be that long.” Himchan shoved both Youngjae and Junhong. Once they had gone, Yongguk and Himchan just stare at both of the dongsaeng.

“I told you already no involved. He’s still underage Daehyun.” Yongguk said and sigh. “You’re lucky we’re not in Korea right now and no one knows us here. Jongup, did he force you?” Yongguk fixed his gaze on Jongup. Blush creep on my face by that. I only manage to shake my head. No word coming out.

“There, don’t be all to worry about them. I know Daehyun know how to deal with this. The only worry that you need right now is us.” Himchan finally said something.

“What about us?” Yongguk ask confusedly.

“What about us? Seriously? Are you dumb or just pretend to be dumb? Urghhh!” by that, Himchan stomped out from there leaving Yongguk, dumbfounded.

“What was that?” Yongguk ask both Daehyun and Jongup.

“Erm, hyung, I don’t know whether you are like what Himchan hyung said or not but you are being oblivious. He likes you hyung. Not like you in friendship way. He likes you the way I like Jongup. All his actions towards you, how you can you not see it?” Daehyun said and tap Yongguk on his shoulder.

“But I…I mean I do like him..but I’m not sure whether I like him more than a friend..I’m not gay.” Yongguk said.

“Well, if you said so. But, from my pov, you do like him the way he like you. It’s just that you’re confused about it. Yes, maybe you’re not gay, but I think you’re bi. Just give this some thought hyung. “ Daehyun added.

“Ok. By the way, back to both of you, are you guys together now? I mean couple?” Yongguk change the topic.

“I’m not sure myself, hyung. Daehyun hyung didn’t say anything about us. He didn’t confess too.”

“What?!” both Yongguk and Daehyun said in unison.

“After what I’ve done and showed to you, you still didn’t get it? And I thought we’re already deal with this last night.” Daehyun said disappointing.

“But you didn’t say you love me. Do you love me or you just want my body?” Jongup being his oblivious self, asked. Daehyun didn’t notice the slight smirk on Jongup.

“What have I done on my previous life to deserve this?” Daehyun sighed for the nth time.

“Jongup, he didn’t even properly confess to you and yet you let him you? Wow, now I don’t know who I should be mad at.” Yongguk gave a surrender gesture. “You guys deal with this and then go eat breakfast. We’re leaving in less than 1 hour. Be quick. And by the way, congrats in advance for officially becoming a couple.” Yongguk teased and laugh at them. He leave those two alone and head to the café.

“Seriously Jongup. Why you did this to me?” Daehyun finally said it.

“What? I can’t help to ask. And you did didn’t properly confess to me.” I retorted.

“Jongup, you don’t know how much influence you are in affecting my heart. This heart never at peace since the day I first met you. And I know, you don’t know about this, but our first time meeting is not at TS, but way before that.” Jongup was shocked to hear that. All he wanted is to hear the older saying I love you but what Daehyun is talking right now got him curious so he just shut up.

“First time I saw you were like 2 years ago. I came to Seoul in hoping to become an idol. I was so lost since that was my first time in Seoul, but then I bumped into you and fell on the ground while you were rushing to go in the TS building. You helped me up and flash me the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen in my entire life. You even gave me some money to use for transportation when I said that that’s my first time there and don’t know where I should head to. I was so amazed by your smiles and kindness and I didn’t even manage to ask for your name before you rush went in the building after handing me the money. I was left dumbstruck. From that moment, I made a mental note to myself to become an idol under TS so that I can see you every day and pay you back what you have done to me. I don’t even know that you are a trainee there so when I first introduced to you guys and I saw you, I knew I won’t survive that long. So, I told Youngjae about this. That’s why I cling on him so much as a distraction. I know I can’t help myself to pounce on you if we were left alone. I love you, Jongup. I really do. You are my first love and it’s a love at first sight. I don’t know how to convince you about this, but please trust me. I love you!” Daehyun left a heavy sigh after finish his long explanation.

“You cheesy idiot. I was just kidding. All I want to hear is those three words and you gave a full length confession and I here I am all teary after your confession.” Jongup slap Daehhyun’s chest and trying so hard to prevent from sobbing hard. Daehyun just pull him close and hug him and circling his back to soothe him down. Jongup nuzzle in Daehyun’s neck and whisper softly, “I love you too, Hyunie.” And Daehyun tighten his hold on the younger. They stay like that for awhile before Daehyun gently loose his hold and take a good look at Jongup.

“Jongup, look at me.” Daehyun lift up Jongup’s chin so that he’s looking at him. “Will you be my boyfriend?” Daehyun finally say the magic word.

“Yes…” still sobbing and teary Jongup nod and hug Daehyun.

“This is the new beginning of our relationship, Upie. No more brother like or friends relationship, we are now a lover. I’ll promise I’ll take care of you and love you as long as I’m still breathing.” Daehyun whispered and kiss Jongup’s head.

‘GROWL’ suddenly the intimate moment of them were interrupted by Jongup’s growling stomach. Daehyun chuckles at the red Jongup in his embrace. Embarrass that his stomach had spoiled the sweet moment between them. Daehyun look at his watch to look at the time.

“I didn’t know my confession took almost 20 minutes. We still have 30 more minutes to eat. Let’s head to café and have breakfast. Bet other members are all waiting for us and wondering why we took so much time here.” Daehyun took Jongup’s hand in his and lead him to the café.

“I wonder what happen to Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung.” Jongup said softly.

 

a/n: It took me exactly 2 months to update this. Been so busy these days and I have wirter's block. Sorry if i dissapoiting you guys with this chapter. ;~;