Action supposed to be louder than word.

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

“Are you alright, Jongupie?” that person ask.

I was shocked by the name. Jongupie? Is he the stalker? I turn around and I get double the shock. It was leader Bang.

“Ah hyung! What are you doing here?” I asked nervously.

“Junhong told me about your problem. He was so worried, so he told me about it. Don’t worry. He only told it to me because I was the leader. So, I follow you. Are you alright? Everyone so worried about you.” He explained himself. I sigh. Since he already knew about this, why don’t I just tell him the truth? I thought to myself. So, I brought him to the park where I always go whenever I need some time alone and told him.

“Well hyung, these days I keep getting goosebumps. Every time when I went out alone or left alone, I feel like there’s someone watching me and following me around. I thought it was a just me. Feeling somewhat delusional or hallucinating because of tiredness. But last night was different. That person was in our room! He even talked to me. I was so scared, so I just follow what he told me” finally I can take a breath. I didn’t realize I talk all of that with just one breath.  I turn around to look and Yongguk hyung. He looks surprised by what I told him. And he looks worried too.

“What? What did he told you to do? Did he hurt you?” he said in panic tone.

“No hyung. Don’t worry. I’m fine. Since I can’t sleep, he told me to go to sleep and he even hugged me!” I said.

“Woah, hugged? Are you sure it’s not Daehyun? You do remember you sleep next to him, right? He asked.

“Of course I do! But hyung, he was asleep. How can he be awake that fast? And not to mention, if it’s him, why would he do that? We’re not that close to each other and he never gives me that kind of attention before and why now?” I just spilled out what comes to my mind. I saw Yongguk hyung nodded his head and sigh.

“Have you asked him about this?”

 “Why would I, hyung? Don’t you think it will be really weird of me when suddenly I go to him and ask ‘Hey Daehyun hyung, are you a stalker? Did you follow me around?’ Don’t you think he will be offended? Or worst, we will totally ignore me for the rest of my life. Even now, it’s really awkward to be left alone with him, hyung” I whined out.

“You got some good point there. Mmm, you want me to ask him or something?” he suggested.

“No! It’s okay, hyung. I don’t really think it’s him. That person really doesn’t sound like him. And Daehyung hyung doesn’t have a motive why would he do that, right? So, it’s not him.”

“Well, if you said so. Don’t worry! From now one, just stick with me. Until we finally know who this mysterious guy is, I will keep my eye on you. And you are no longer can be left out alone. Got it?” he said in a serious tone.

Yes, hyung..” I sighed. This is why I don’t want the other member to know. I don’t want them to be worried over something that is still unsure.

We head back to the dorm and I was welcomed with lots of questions from Himchan hyung and Junhong. Since it’s a weekend, Yongguk hyung decide to take all the members to watch a movie. He said that we’re going to watch The Avengers to release all the stress we had been enduring these past few days. Others members were all excited but I’m not in the mood for a movie. But I don’t want to be the party pooper, so I just follow them without saying anything. We arrived just in time. After buying some popcorns and drinks, we quickly went in the theater room and just seat randomly with the seat number given.

It’s already half way of the movie and I’m starting to get cold. I just brush it off and reach out my hand to the popcorn without taking my eyes from the screen.  My cold hand accidentally bumps to a warm hand and I immediately take a look. I was about to apologize but instead, I just stare in disbelief. It was Daehyun hyung’s hand. And what makes me more shock was, he was sitting next to me the whole time. We even share drinks with the same straw! I shouldn’t be too ignorance. We both stare at each other for a few second when suddenly he reach and grab my hand and hold on to it. My body went paralyze. I can’t move and just stare at my hand that is now in Daehyun hyung’s hold. Few second pass and finally I regain my sense. I try to pull my hand but what I get was a tight grip. I brave myself and ask him.

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

“…”

“Hyung?” I ask again and he releases my hand. He didn’t say anything but instead just continue watching the movie. My mind keeps asking why he did that. I touch my hand. The warm from Daehyun hyung’s hand still lingers. It feels warm. No longer cold and I smiles to myself. And my feels hot when I think back about earlier. “Did hyung notice that I’m cold and he want to share his body heat with me” I wonder and blush creep on my face. Lucky that this place is dark, so no one can see that I’m blushing.

 

a/n: another boring chapter. i'm sorry. i don't know where this story will leads. ideas keep on coming but i dont know how to write it without making you guys being bored. 

!!!!! should i add another pair *banghim/daelo* or just focus writing on daejong? i prefer just focus on daejong but i need to know opinion from you guys too! :)