Heart Skip a Beat

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

 

The movie ended and all the crowd head out from the place. It’s crowded and people are pushing each other. Daehyun grab on Jongup hand and head out. They waited outside for the other member to come out from that place. The first members that they saw are Yongguk and Himchan. They both have the opposite facial expression on their face. Yongguk have a serious face while Himchan  is grinning so wide. If the Cheshire cat is here, he would surely take Himchan as his friend.  Or maybe he would kidnapped him and take him with him to the Wonderland.

“Care to explain what happen?” Yongguk said with a serious face. More to demanding tone instead of just asking. Both Daehyun hyung and I are clueless. We look at each other and then look back at Yongguk. I was the one who spoke first.

“What do you mean, hyung? I don’t understand.” I ask him back instead of answering. I swear I heard Himchan hyung giggled but I put it aside.

“Well…urm…” Himchan couldn’t finish his sentence because he keeps on giggling. Suddenly we saw Youngjae hyung and Junhong come out.

“Why are you guys holding hand?” that was the first thing comes out from Junhong’s mouth and he pointed out at our hands. I think my face have turned red in just a second. I was so embarrassed by that. I look at Daehyun hyung’s shock face and he quickly defended himself.

“It was so crowded earlier. I don’t want him to get lost so I grab his hand while escaping the crowd. And he was so cold, so, I hold his hands to warm him up.” He said calmly.

“Ah” that’s the only reply that he gets from Junhong. But Himchan couldn’t take it anymore so he just burst out laughing. We all turn to Himchan who clearly can’t control his laugh.

“I can’t believe how easy it was for the maknae  to say it without even laughing. I was about to tell them but I can’t stop myself from giggling” he continue laughing his heart out. “And that Jongupie, that was what Yongguk said earlier. He was asking why are you guys holding hands kekekeke” he said while wiping some tears that come out due to him bursting out laughing.

“Ah, I got it hyung. You can stop laughing now.”

“Haha. Okay. By the way, Gukie, why do you need an explanation for? Are you jealous that they are holding hands? How about some hug from 23 years old Himchan?”

“I reject.” Yongguk answered and all of us laugh at his response.

“Hyung, are you drunk? Why are you acting like you just have some alcohol?” I ask worriedly.

“Jongup ah, you clearly have a lot to catch up. He is obviously high on sugar…Again! Aish! Yongguk hyung, why didn’t you stop him from eating too much popcorn or drink too much of soda?” Youngjae said in frustration. I saw Yongguk hyung shrug his shoulder.

“Jongupie hyung! Do you still feel cold? Why are you still holding on to Daehyun’s hyung hand? I’m cold too. Can we warm each other?”

“Aigoo, our maknae is so cute. Sure, we can warm each other.” I was about to walk to Junhong before I was pulled back by Daehyun hyung.

“No. You stay here. Junhong ah, ask Youngjae to warm you up! If both of you are cold, how are you going to warm each other up?” he said in a serious tone.

“But hyung, in the movie, it’s always like that! 2 cold people warm up each other by hugging each other. Sharing the body temperature to warm up.” Zelo obviously is frustrated by what Daehyun hyung said to him because I saw him pouting.

“It’s ok, hyung. I don’t mind doing that. I have been abandoning him these past few weeks, so I think he miss me, right Junhongie?” I smiles.

“But I’m the one that mind” Daehyun said. More likely to himself.

“What did you say, hyung? I can’t really hear it” I look at Daehyun. He looks uneasy so I touch his shoulder. “Hyung, are you alright?”

“Nothing. I said nothing. And I’m ok.” He said nervously.

“But hyung, I think I heard you said something before.”

“I said I said nothing! Nothing! Just go to Junhong if you really want to!” I was so shocked by that tone. I was stunned by his reaction. I look at Junhong, he was stunned too. But he quickly recovers and go to find Youngjae hyung.

“Youngjae hyung, I’m cold! Let’s warm each other up!” he said.

“What?! Why should I do that?! Go ask Jongupie to do that for you! Or go to Mama Chan! I’m not cold and I don’t need to warm up.” Youngjae shout while running away from Junhong.

“But hyung, Mama Chan is with Papa Guk right now and Jongupie hyung with Daehyun. So, we stuck with each other whether you like it or not.” He shouts back while run after Youngjae.

“I rather being alone, Junghong. Leave me alone.”

“Hahahaha…I got you hyung!” he said while hugging Youngjae.

“Aish this kid! You may tall like an adult but you are still a kid. Aigoo..” he patted Junhong’s head.

I smile at them. Suddenly Daehyun hyung move and finally my attention went back to him.

 “Hyung, are you sick? You are acting all weird. Are you probably high on sugar too?”

“You clearly know nothing about me, don’t you?” he said.

“Erm..Hyung..What’s wrong? Are you alright?” I don’t know what to respond to his question. I admit, he’s the only one that I knew less about. I hear him sighing. I feel bad for him about this.

“I’m ok. Don’t worry about me.” he patted my shoulder and walk away.

“But hyung,” I grabbed his hand. Prevent him from walking away. He turns back and smile. I blush at his smile. I never noticed that he have a nice smile. Maybe because he never smile like that before.

“I’m fine. It’s just that I hate it when I see other member touch you. I should be the only who can do that” The last part was said in a low tone. Almost unheard, but I heard it. My heart skips a beat at that word.

“Haha, OK, hyung! Whenever I’m cold, I will only go to you.” I said while smiling at him.

‘I can’t believe I just said that to a 4D guy like you. You will never understand it. Stupid me.’ Daehyun mumbled alone.

“4D? Who is that 4D guy, hyung? I said suddenly and make him jump.

“Nothing. Let’s just go.”

We went to the other members who are happily chatting at the bench under the big tree. Junhong still clinging to Youngjae hyung while Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung are hitting each other playfully.

“So, we’re going to have some dinner after this. You guys are coming or not?” Yongguk ask us soon after we arrived.

“Sure!” Daehyun said. I was hesitating for awhile because suddenly I don’t feel that good.

“Erm, I think I will just head home. I don’t really feel that good” I said. I saw Yongguk hyung face change. He looks worried.

“Are you alright?” he put his hand of my forehead. “No wonder you are cold, you’re having fever. Why you didn’t mentioned earlier. You should have stay at the dorm and rest instead of joining us”

“It’s ok. I wanted to come. Well, you guys can go and have your dinner. I will take the bus to the dorm and rest. Just enjoy your dinner and don’t worry about me.” I said assuring.

“Then, you guys head first, I will send Jonggupie to the dorm and I will come back later. I don’t want him to go back alone.” Yongguk hyung said to the other members. They all nodded.

“Hyung, it’s ok. I can go all by myself. You don’t have to send me. I’ll be fine. Just go with the rest.” Slowly I reject him.

“It’s not ok. I told you I won’t let you go somewhere alone by yourself, remember?” he reminded me. He’s right. I don’t feeling well and I don’t think I can handle if suddenly that stalker come at me. so I just nodded at him. We both headed to the bus station and waited for the bus. My phone vibrated, so I checked it. It was a message from the private number.

From: Private Number

No one can keep you away from me. No one can make you feel safe beside myself.

 

a/n: sorry for the late update. i don't know what i did wrong but suddenly i got writer's block. i forced myself to write this chapter, so, this is major stupid and boring chapter. i am trully sorry for dissapoiting you guys. ;~; *bow*