Isn’t it L.O.V.E?

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

We arrived at the dorm. Daehyun hyung ask me to take the shower first saying that he need to clean up the dorm a bit. So I head to the room and take the towel and head to the bathroom. Wow! Feel so refresh after sweating all out earlier. I’m feeling a little bit better now. It wasn’t a bad idea after all. I thought to myself. I wash myself and once I’m done, I wrap the towel around my waist and went out. Daehyun hyung must have waited long for me. Once I’m out, I didn’t see him. So, I call him out.

“Daehyun hyung, I’m done. You can shower now” but he is still nowhere to be found.

“Daehyun hyung?” I said. More louder than earlier.

“Here, in the room” he answered finally. I head to the room and peek in. I saw him busy fixing the bed.

“Hyung, go and take shower now. I will continue this for you.” I said voluntarily.

“It’s ok, Jongupie, I almost done.” He said and turns to look at me but then he froze on the spot.

“Hyung, what is it?” I said panicly. But he just stares and froze on the spot.

“Hyung?!” I call for him.

 

Daehyun’s P.O.V.

I turn to look at him but what I saw make me froze. Not because he was half . Even though the towel were hanging lazily on his waist. His pelvic bone clearly seen. Oh so y. I gulped at the scene. What make me froze on the spot was the red mark on his neck and collar bone. The art that I did earlier are there, proudly marked on his delicate neck. I stood there proudly watching him wearing my art on his body. It look so beautiful on him.

“Hyung, what is it?” he said. I want to respond but my mouth didn’t manage to utter a word.

“Hyung?!” finally I snap out. I smirked at him and move towards him. I grab him by the waist and hold him close. Real close till our groin touch each other. He seems to acknowledge it and he blush at the scene. I just smile at him. I take a look at him before give him a peck. Then I proceed to peck on the red mark.

“You know Jongupie, until the red mark on your neck are gone, you are banned from going out from the shower like this. You have to be fully clothed on. I don’t want other member see this. They will freak out.” I whispered to him and I can feel he shivered by my action.

“What red mark?” he asked blurry. I sigh and took his hand and head to the mirror. I let him stand in front of it while I towering him from the back. We look at each other through the mirror.

“You see this” I whispered to him. My hand trails from his waist to the red mark. He seems shock.

“What is this? I didn’t notice this earlier. When did I get this?” he ask. What is this 4D kid ask me all of sudden? He didn’t remember or pretend not to remember?

“Well Jongupie, I don’t know either. It’s your body. Don’t you remember what happen to you earlier?”

“Erm….” He tries so hard to remember. Looks like he didn’t pretend it.

“Ah!” he said suddenly. I hope he finally remember what we did earlier.

“I think the bedbugs bite me while I sleep earlier. You know when you say you want to sleep and people will reply don’t let the bedbugs bite? I think finally the bedbugs bite me today. I always curious what it will looks like when the bedbugs bite. Finally today they bite me. haha” he said cheerfully while inside I’m dying at his statement. My heart sunk. How can he didn’t remember? He didn’t enjoy it? But his reaction is far from hate. He did enjoy it and he even respond to it. Not to mention he moaned! This is depressing. I know that he is blur, 4D and innocent. And that what makes me like him. But my poor heart is hurt right now.

“Yeah..”I sigh in defeat.

“So, if you don’t want the other member to worry about you, and kill me for letting the bedbugs bite you, you need to cover or hide it.” I said and decide to go and take shower too cool down my emotions.

“Okay hyung!” I can hear him said before I went inside the bathroom.

End of Daehyun's P.O.V

 

“Okay hyung!” I said to him and went to our room to put some clothe on. Once I’m done, I lay on the bed while waiting for Daehyun hyung to finish taking his shower and the other members to come back. Now that I didn’t do anything, I realize how hungry I am. I grab my phone, decide to take a look at our café for awhile to kill some time. I saw 3 messages. 1 from Himchan hyung, 1 from Junhong and the last one is from private number. I didn’t read their message but instead I read the one from private number. I click on the message.

From: Private Number

I hope you are feeling a lot better now.

Get well soon and don’t forget to take your medicine on time! ;)

 

I read the message. I feel something weird inside my stomach once I read it. I decide to reply him for the first time.

 

To: Private Number

I’m feeling a lot better now. Thanks for your concern. Can I ask you a question? Who are you? Do I know you in real life?

 

Then I click the send button and waited. I waited and still waiting but no reply. I was devastated and sad. I was really hoping for a reply. I really want to know who he is. Suddenly I hear commotion outside the room. Seems like the members are back. I was about to get up from the bed before I heard the door cracking open. Reveal that pinkish haired Junhong. Before I can greet him, he pounces on me and hug me. I fall back on the bed along with him on top of me.

“Hyung~” he whined.  “Why you didn’t reply my message?” he said and pouts. I totally forgot to read and replied his message. I look at him pouting and smile.

“Ah Junhong ah, sorry. “ I said and ruffled his hair. He smile at me and got up.

“Hyung, we brought dinner! You should eat it now before it’s cold.” He said and drag me out of the bed.

“By the way, where is Daehyunie hyung?” I was about to replied but I was cut out.

“I’m here Junhong ah,” Daehyun hyung appear out of nowhere with flushed face.

“Are you ok, hyung?” I ask worriedly. He just nodded.

“Let’s eat.” He said and both Junhong and I followed him to the kitchen.

We ate while chatting in the kitchen. The members are busy talking about today’s schedule. Himchan hyung and Junhong are the one who did all the talking. Yongguk hyung and Youngjae just hummed in agreement once in awhile. I just want to finish this dinner fast. I want to check whether that person already replied my message or not.

“Jongupie, are you alright? You look weird” I startled at the question. I look at Yongguk hyung.

“Ah, yes hyung.” I said slowly. Almost stutter. But he eyed me suspiciously.

“Are you sure? Is there something that bothers you? Or are you hiding something?”

“N-no hyung.” Why is it so hard not to stutter when I’m nervous. I thought.

“Well, you stay here after this. We have a talk to do. And kids, go wash out and go to bed. It’s late.” He said and soon, one by one member left the kitchen. Now only left the three of us. Yongguk hyung, Daehyun hyung and me. I look at Yongguk hyung and he look at me back. I sigh.

“What is it, hyung?”

“You know what, Jongupie. Just spill it out.” He said. I look at Daehyun hyung, hesitate whether I should tell him or not. And I saw that his shock expression. Suddenly he got up from the sit and pat on Yongguk hyung’s shoulder.

“I will leave you two alone.” He said and he walk away. Once I’m confident that he’s gone I look at Yongguk hyung and speak.

“Erm..hyung..” not sure whether I should continue. But Yongguk hyung just nodded and hummed.

“You remember that stalker we talked about earlier?”

“What’s wrong? Did he come bother you while we’re gone?! Where is Daehyun at that time?! Did he leave you alone?!” he seems panic. I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

“No hyung. He didn’t come to me. It’s just that I’ve been receiving text messages from private number whom I believe to be that person. At first, I thought it was creepy and scary. But today I got another one from him. He knows that I’m sick and he said get well soon and ask me to not forget to take the medicine. So I decided to reply him for the first time, today. But he didn’t replied.” I say. I try to put away my disappointment but I think Yongguk hyung saw it.

“So, why are you disappointed about? You know people like that won’t reply to you right? So,why did you put so much hope? He said.

“I don’t know hyung.” I scratch my head.

“I don’t know how to explain hyung. I don’t even know what is my feeling right now. All I can say is I like the way he gives me the attention. It’s like that he really care about me. Every single thing that I do or happen to me, he know. I kinda like it. Is this love, hyung?” I ask for his advice.

“How can you love someone that you don’t even know?” suddenly Daehyun hyung walks in. He cut of Yongguk hyung who was about to replied. But he nodded in agreement anyway.

“I don’t know..” I look down at my feet uncomfortably.

“At first, I didn’t like it. I feel like he’s invading my privacy. But without me knowing it, I will wait for him to message. I’m excited to know what will be his message. Every time I received a new message, I hope it’s from him and my heart pounding really heart. Isn’t this love?” I continue asking. I look at Yongguk hyung who is calmly at his seat. Then I look at Daehyun hyung. I can’t read his expression. He seems…

“But you can’t love him! He’s a stranger! You don’t even know who he is, how does he looks like, what is his intention, what he do for live, you don’t know anything about him! How can you love him?!” suddenly Daehyun hyung burst out. Surprising both Yongguk hyung and I.

“But hyung, that is what love is all about, right? You don’t have a reason to love someone.” I defended myself and he just growled in anger. He stomped out of the kitchen frustrated, leaving us speechless and looking at each other all weirdly wondering what had just happened. 

 

a/n: what the hell did I just wrote? OTL