All About Us

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

It’s getting hot, so I can no longer sleep in peace. I open my eyes and saw Daehyun hyung sleeping beside me on his bed. I smile and just let him sleep. He must have been tired taking care of me. I slowly got up from the bed and went to the living room. Looks like other members haven’t come back from the schedule. I feel my forehead, it’s already cool down a bit. I think by making me sweats more will be good. I should go and dance for awhile. I went back to the room slowly to change into some more comfortable clothe. Daehyun hyung still fast asleep so I don’t want to bother him nor wake him up to tell him. I just left some note saying that I will be in the dance studio for awhile. So I go out quietly out of the dorm.

In the dance studio.

I shuffled my ipod and starts dancing on random song that were played. I dance about 1 hour before I fall down, laying flat on the floor tiredly. I breathe heavily due to the tiredness. I stayed like that for about 5 minutes before I notice someone else’s present. I turn around and saw Daehyun hyung’s staring at me like a creep.

“Ah hyung! You scared me!” I said to him. “When did you get here, hyung?”

“Just before you fall down.”

“What are you doing here? Have the other members back, yet?”

“I come here to check on you. And no, they haven’t come back yet.”

“You don’t have to, hyung. I’m fine.  So, you can just head back to the dorm and rest. I’ll go back after I’m done.”

“It’s ok. I will be bored if I’m left alone in the dorm and Yongguk hyung will kill me for sure if he knew I left you alone unattended. So, I will stay here and watch you dance.”

“But hyung, it’s weird if I’m the only one dancing while you just watch. It’s like I’m doing some pole dance and you enjoying it.” I blurted out what’s on my mind and he burst out laughing at my words. I just pout at him.

“You know your hyung only know how to sing, right? I’m with the voice, unlike you, with the move.” He said after he had stop laughing.

“Come! I’ll teach you how to dance.” I said and held out my hand to him. “I’ll show you how easy it is to dance. I will lead you so you don’t have to worry.  You can step on my feet. It’s ok.  Just give it a try and it will be alright.” I said and he hesitates for awhile before he took my hand.

The atmospheres of the room suddenly change the moment he took my hand and now is the moment. It’s only the two of us. My eyes are fixed on him and so are his eyes, fixed on me. We’re doing this right. I started to lead him to dance and he just follows. Soon, we dance like there’s nobody else business. We are in our own little world created by us where it’s all about us that matters.  I have never felt like this before.

Daehyun’s P.O.V.

He’s doing this right. We’re dancing together. His hand on me and my hands are on him. Suddenly, I’m feeling brave. Don’t know what’s got into me that make me feel this way. Slowly, I lead the dance. I wanted us to dance slowly unlike earlier when he’s leading. I just want to hold him real close and longer. He just let me lead and follow me. I look at him and he just smiled. I just can’t take this anymore. Slowly I approach him. He just looks at me without backing out a bit. I move closer and he just stares at me. Our face is just a few inches away and there he is, with his beautiful and y eyes, staring at me with a blank face. Slowly I move my face closer to his and captured his lips. It was more like a peck. Then I back out and look at him. He didn’t reject nor wanting more. But my hormone took control so I kiss him again. This time, more pressure on his lips and finally there’s a reaction. He stiffened. But I didn’t care about it. I continue kissing him, passionately. He didn’t respond to my kiss but that don’t stop me from devouring his lips, his beautiful lips. My hands his back, wanting to soothe him and soon, he no longer stiff. I stop kissing him and look at him. He had a shock and blank face and it’s just too y for me to handle. I took his hand and put in on my waist and kiss him again. I used my tongue to his define jaw and slowly I went down to his neck. His hold on my waist tightens and I look at him.

“Nobody is here. You can let out your moan” I whispered to him. He just looks the other way still holding back his moan. I kiss his neck, slowly I and bit on it. I wanted to mark him as mine. His hand quickly found my hair and he grabs it due to the pain. I just smirk at the result on the neck and I give it a quick peck before return to his lips. I kiss him and finally he kiss back. Our lips move in sync and we kiss till we are out of breath.

“Hyung~~~” he whined. I look at him and smile before I kiss him back. I his lips for entrance and he slowly let me in. My tongue expertly explores his hot cavern. He gladly let me took the control. I his tongue and sometime I bit his tongue. I can feel his hand roaming at my back. Look like he’s enjoying this as much as I am enjoying this right now. From his lips, I his face and make way to his ear. Saliva trailing over and I bit on his earlobe. Finally he let his moan out. The moan that I’ve been dreaming of to hear for almost a year finally I can hear it today. I smirk at him and he blushed. Slowly my hand went under his shirt and slowly finds his . I play with his hard and pinched it. He lost his control and moan out loudly.

‘♪Take you up up up~ Take you down down down♪’ Suddenly Jay Park’s Up and Down can be heard. I just ignore it. I was about to grab when suddenly I heard,

“Hyung! Your phone is ringing.” He said loudly to get my attention. I sighed and let him go to answer the phone.

“Yeah? No I haven’t. I’m in the dance studio. That sick kid decides to dance to sweat all out and cool down his fever and I’m here accompanying him.” I said while taking a glance at Jongup who now is dancing alone.

“What?! How can you let him dance when he is still sick?!” Suddenly all the people over the phone scream and I have to pull away the phone from my ear.

“Yah!  You don’t have to shout. I know what I’m doing. That kid looks much better now. You guys should thank me instead.” I said.

“Whatever. Make sure you guys are already in the dorm by the time we get there. So, what do you want for dinner?” Himchan hyung ask.

“Whatever you are eating I’m fine with it. As long as the food is edible. Wait, let me ask him what he want for dinner.” I said to him.

“Jongupie” I call out to him. He look at me and smile.

“What do you want for dinner? They are buying dinner on the way back here so they ask you,”

“Hmmm..What did you ordered for you hyung?” he ask back.

“Whatever they eat as long as it’s edible.” I said. He look as if he’s thinking something but later on he just shrugged.

“I don’t know. Same as you, maybe?” he said. I nodded.

“He said just order whatever you guys are eating.”

“OK, go back to the dorm and take some shower. We’re already at the restaurant and we will be there soon.” Himchan hyung said.

“OK hyung.” Then I hung up. I look at Jongup and I want to kiss him again. He’s so addictive. I just want more and more.

“Jongupie?” I said. He turns at me with the most beautiful smile on his face and I swear I died on the spot.

“Yes, hyung?”

“Do you have any questions you want to ask? Or do you need an explanation for anything?” This is so embarrassing. He act as if nothing happen before between us. As if that kiss didn’t happen. It somehow makes me sad.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“Don’t you want to know why I kiss you earlier?” I feel like killing myself right now.

“Ah, that one. I already know. Because you love me right? You told me earlier, because I’m Moon Jongup, so everybody loves me.” he said. I just face palm at his statement. He is so 4D. Why do I expect him to understand it? Looks like there’s still a long way to go and I sigh at it.

 

a/n: you can kill me if you want...i deserve it ;~;