Just Shut Up and Be Mine.

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

 

We reached our hotel. Manager hyung and Yongguk hyung are busy at the receptionist counter. My legs are still wobbly due for sitting too long so I just lean on the nearest *supposed to be* wall.

“Ah, hyung! I’m …s-s-sorry” I said and bow. Why am I stuttering? ‘Get yourself back!’ I said to myself.

“It’s ok, Upie, you can always lean on me.” Daehyun said and smirk at the shorter male.

I blushed at his words. ‘Damn, I need to stay away from him as soon as possible. He is dangerous. I mean dangerous to my heart. He can kill me without he even try or know. ‘ I thought. Then I shuffle slowly to Junhong. He beamed when he saw me coming to him.

“Jongupie hyung~~~!” he whined.

“I miss you~~~! It’s not fun sitting next to Youngjae hyung! All he do is listen to music, play with iPad and sleep. He didn’t even play with me.” Junhong pouted.

“Awww. You poor thing.” I ruffled his hair.

“It’s ok, we can play later in our room! We’re gonna be in same room, right?” I asked. I saw him nodded eagerly and blink rapidly. I just smile at him.

“Well kid, sad to tell you the truth but you’re gonna sleep with Youngjae.” I heard some familiar voice.

“What?!” Both Junhong and I were shocked. We both can’t believe what just we heard.

“Hyung, you are kidding, right? Why I have to share room with Youngjae hyung? Aren’t you the one who supposed to share room with him? It’s always been like that! Yongguk hyung with Himchan hyung, you and Youngjae hyung and Jongupie hyung will be with me!” Junhong said while stomping his foot. I saw Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung walk towards us three and Junhong quickly went to Himchan hyung.

“Hyung, why I have to share room with Youngjae? I want to share room with Jongupie hyung~” Junhong did his aegyo.

“Sorry baby, Youngjae said he don’t want to share room with Daehyun. He said he is bored sharing room with him. He said he want to share room with you.” Himchan patted Junhong’s head.

“Liar! He didn’t even give a damn about me! All he cares about are his gadgets. He didn’t even play with me earlier! Jongupie hyung promise to play with me later. Please hyung, please let me share room with Jongupie hyung~~” Junhong pouted and blink rapidly at Himchan. He is trying so hard to change roommate.

“It’s ok, Junhongie, you can always come to our room and play!” I smiles at him.

“NO!” Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae said in unison. Both Junhong and I were startled by their action.

“But, why?” I questioned them. I clearly don’t understand why they are making these situations so bad. I mean, this is the first time where I won’t share room with Junhong. It’s weird. Usually they really don’t mind if I spent lots of time with Junhong. And clearly, Himchan hyung used to tell to spend more time with Junhong because he said I’ve been neglecting him. But why suddenly things turn out like this?

They just shrug at my question. “Then, I will go and play with you at your room, Junhongie.” I was about to speak again before I was cut out with ‘No!’ from all four of them again.

“BUT WHY?!” Junhong can’t take this anymore and stomp his feet away from all of us, went to manager hyung.

“Junhongie!” I call him out and chase after him.

“Look what you just made me. I just hurt my baby Hongie~” Himchan said while looking at Daehyun.

“What? What are you talking about?” Daehyun ask confused.

“We did this because we know you want to share room with Jongupie. Use this moment wisely. And maybe it’s the best time for you to finally confess your feeling to him.” Youngjae said.

“Ya! What the hell is this about? Where did you get that idea from?” Daehyun shot back.

“Dude, we saw what you did in the plane, you ! Don’t play innocent. Because from what both Himchan and I saw, you are far from innocent!” Yongguk said and both Himchan and Youngjae giggled.

“…..”

“Don’t worry, only both of us saw you.” Yongguk add while flashing his gum smiled.

“Just don’t scare that kid away and NO ALLOWED! That kid is still underage.” Yongguk reminds.

“Now go, use this opportunity wisely. Because we are now in Paris and no one know us, so we are freely to go and do whatever we want unlike in Korea where fans will chase us everywhere we go. Chance like this don’t always come to us.” Himchan said before walking away and calls for Junhong. Maybe he feels guilty for treating the maknae like that. Yongguk follows Himchan to find the maknae. I feel something elbowed me and I saw Youngjae smirking at me.

“Why do I feel like there WILL be involves later on?” he laugh while joining both Yongguk and Himchan in search of their maknae.

 

In Daehyun and Jongup shared room.

 

‘Poor Junhong, why did the hyung treat him like that?’ I thought to myself. I grab my phone, wanting to text Junhong. He looks sad when we depart to out assigned room earlier. But then I heard the door open. I saw Daehyun hyung walk in the room. He smiles and drops himself on his bed. I just look at him. He acts as if nothing ever happen to us earlier and here I am battling with my stupid heart who decides to beat faster than it normally does. ‘This is bad. This is really bad.’ I thought to myself. So I decide to text Junhong. I wonder what happen to him after we parted.

 

To: Junhongie

Junhong ah~~~~ Are you alright?

 

I got a reply just a few second later. He sure is bored as hell rooming with Youngjae hyung.

 

From: Junhongie

No, hyung!ㅠㅠ I am so bored. Youngjae hyung already fall asleep! He didn’t even take a shower! Eww, disgusting! (>_<)

 

I chuckles reading his reply. Turns out he is really bored. I take a look at Daehyun hyung, and our eyes met, I just smiles at him to hide my nervousness.

“What are you doing? Who do you text with?” Daehyun ask.

“Ah, nothing. Just texting with Junhong.” I answered before giving my attention back to my phone.

 

To: Junhongie

Aigoo (-_- #) How can he sleep without even taking a shower first? Well, he must be really tired. ^^

 

From: Junhongie

Hyung, can we go out? I mean since they didn’t let us go to each other room, let’s meet outside the hotel! It’s still early, we can go out and enjoy the night view! It’s not like we always have this chance though.

 

I give a lot of thought to this. Since I can’t stand being alone together with Daehyun hyung in this room, it’s a good idea to accept Junhong’s invitation. I smiles and reply to him.

To: Junhongie

Sure. Meet me at the Eiffel Tower in an hour. ^-^

 

“You are scary. Why you keep on smiling while texting with Junhong?” Daehyun ask. I startled because I didn’t expect it at all.

“Because it’s fun! Ah, since you still lazying around, let me take the shower first!” I skipped across the room and went into the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It’s a very cold night. I forgot to grab my jacket earlier because I thought I was late. But turns out I’m not since Junhong is still nowhere to be seen. I sat on the bench in the park which located in front of the Eiffel Tower. It’s a very nice view here. The bright neon lights shine beautifully. It’s so mesmerizing. I was so caught in scene and I didn’t realized that there’s someone sit next to me on the same bench until my thoughts was interrupted by a voice.

“It’s really beautiful, isn’t it?” I nodded and I look at the source of the voice and I jolted.

“H-h-h-hyung! What are you doing here?”

“Why? I can’t go out and enjoy the night view too?” I swear I saw him smirk.

“N-No. I mean of course you can. But why here?”

“Well, Jongupie, Paris is famous for their Eiffel Tower, so, of course I wouldn’t miss a chance to see it up close.” He winked. “What about you? What are you doing here?”

“I’m waiting for Junhong, he supposed to be here already.”

“Oh, I bumped with him earlier on my way here. He told me he can’t come because he doesn’t feel that well.”

“Really? That’s weird. He’s the one that excited about this earlier and he really doesn’t sound like a sick kid to me.” I said. I pull my phone out of the pocket, decide to check on him but was denied by Daehyun hyung.

“No! Don’t call him. He might already ate his pills and went to sleep to rest. Don’t bother him.”

“Well, since he won’t come, so, there are no more reasons for me to stay here.” I stand up from my sit and start to walk away but was stopped by a firm grip on my wrist.

“Don’t go just yet. Why don’t you accompany me here. It’s still early.” Daehyun said.

I hesitate for awhile before nodding in agreement. He smile seeing me nod. I sit back at my sit earlier.

We both sit on the bench accompany with an awkward silence. This silence is killing me. I look around and I spotted some couple kissing while lying on the grass. Then I turn on my right and I saw a couple kissing too. This is getting more awkward. It’s like only both of us the only normal person here. I play with the hem of my shirt nervously.

“So, why do I feel like you are trying to avoid me, Jongupie?” Daehyun broke the awkwardness. At least to him because for Jongup, it’s becoming more awkward.

“Huh? Avoid? Me? Avoiding you? Why would I do that?” I try to sound convincing but I think I just fail miserably.

“I don’t know. Maybe you hate me?” he said.

“Why would I hate you hyung? It’s not hate.” I said.

“Then what is it? If it’s not hate, is it love?” he smirks.

“Erm…I don’t know. I just feel weird around you. Especially when we are left alone together.” I said. Didn’t dare to look at him.

“What kind of weird feeling?” he asks amusingly.

“I don’t know!” I start to panic.

“All I know is that whenever you are near me, I feel my heart beats wildly. As if it was about to jump out from my body. Whenever you kiss me all of sudden, my heart skips a bit. I don’t….”My words we cut out by him.

“Just shut up and be mine.” Daehyun said and soon he captured my lips. 

 

a/n: sorry for the late update and sorry for dissapointing you guys with this stupid chapter. this turns out different from what i have in mind. and oh, i didn't re read this, sorry if there are lots of mistakes. please kill me now.