Because It’s You

[DROPPED FIC] Falling

 

My head feels so heavy and I’m sweating a lot. I look around the room and the room already fills with the sun. I glance at the clock and it’s already 8.30a.m. I can smells Himchan hyung’s cooking from here. My head and body refuse to function properly so I fall back to sleep.

“Hyung~ Jongup hyung~ Jongupie hyung~ Jongupie hyung~” I can hear Junhong sing sang my name but I’m too tired to open my eyes so I just hummed in response.

“Jongupie hyung~ Wake up..It’s already 9.30a.m. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung ask you to wake up and eat your breakfast before it gets cold” Junhong pushed me a little. I growl and open my eyes slowly.

“Come on, hyung. Wake up.” He pulled my hand but soon he winced at the burning of my hand. I saw him panicking.

“Hyung! You have a fever! A very hot fever!” he said after putting his palm on my forehead.

“Himchan hyung!!! Himchan hyung!! Help me!!” I can hear him screaming when he got out of the room. I hear footsteps rushing towards the room. I was expecting Himchan hyung and Junhong but what I get is totally different from what I’m expecting. All the members come to the room with worried face.

“Eh?” was all that I can say.

“What are you eh eh about huh?” Himchan hyung said to me. “We all are worried about you” he added. Then he feel my forehead and his reaction was the same as Junhong . He winced.

“Omg! You are burning!” he panicked. I just stare at him. Then Yongguk hyung come and feel it too.

“Himchan, go and bring his food here, he need to eat first before get some rest. Junhong, find and bring some towel and warm water.  Youngjae, go out to the nearest pharmacy and buy some fever medicine and you Daehyun, stay here with him for awhile. I need to call manager hyung and inform him about this.”  Yongguk hyung ordered to all the members.

“Yes, sir!” they said in unison and all run out the room except Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung.

“Daehyun, I leave him with you for awhile. Can you please make sure he doesn’t fall asleep until he gets his food?”

“Sure!” Daehyun replied. Soon after, Yongguk hyung left the room.

“Are you alright? Does your head hurt too? Do you have headache? Or flew? Or sore throat?” Daehyun ask. Worried tone obviously heard. I smile at him to show him that I’m alright.

“I’m ok hyung. Just a slight fever. You guys are making a big deal out of it. Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.”

“How can we not worry about you? You are Moon Jongup, of course we all will be worried about you!” he said.

“Eh?” I obviously confuse at his words. “What does that mean, hyung?” I need an answer for that and I saw Daehyun hyung about to answer before he stop in the mid of it because Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, and Junhong are back.

“Food is here!” Himchan announced. “I reheat it just for you” he smiles and hand Daehyun the food. Daehyun take the food and put on his lap.

“Thanks Himchan hyung. Sorry for making you do this and make you worried.” I said to him.

“No need to thank me and of course I will be worried. We all are worried because you are Moon Jongup.” There it goes again. ‘Because you are Moon Jongup.’ What does that mean?  I look at Daehyun hyung and he just smiles it off.

“Eat the food before its cold then eat the medicine that Youngjae will bring later. After that Junhong can help you clean. To cool down the temperature.” Himchan said and pointed at what Junhong brought earlier.

“Can you eat by yourself? If not, Daehyun can feed you.” Yongguk finally spoke.

“I can feed him” Daehyun said before I manage to say anything. Both Yongguk and Himchan nodded.

“What took Youngjae so long? He supposed to be here already” Yongguk said. As if Youngjae heard him, he appears at the door.

“I’m back! The nearest pharmacy was closed because today is weekend so I need to find another pharmacy.” Youngjae explained himself for being late.

“It’s ok. Give the medicine to Daehyun. He will give it to Jongup later after feeding him.” Yongguk ask.

“Thanks Youngjae hyung. Sorry because you have to go all the way there just to get me the medicine.” I said.

“Don’t worry about that. We all will do anything just for you. You are the Moon Jongup after all. Get some rest and recover soon, ok?” he said while patting my head.

“Yes, hyung. Because you are Moon Jongup, of course we all be worried about you and will take care of you if you are sick.” Junhong said while sits on my bed.

“Is there something that I need to know? Why are you guys keep saying ‘because you’re Jongup’ every time I said that?” there. Finally I ask what had been running around my head ever since Daehyun hyung said that for the first time.

“Jonggupie, you may not notice this but we all loves you. As much as I want to hate you because I’m jealous of you and your well built body, you and your amazing dance skills,  I can’t” Yongguk said but got elbowed by Himchan.

“What? I’m just kidding.” He said. Rubbing his arm where Himchan just elbowed him.

“What this babo Yongguk want to say are, you are so lovable. So, we all love you. And you are so fragile, we all feel the need to protect you and take care of you. That’s why we said because you are Moon Jongup. The innocent and lovable Moon Jongup.” Himchan explain and the rest just nod in agreement.

“Ah~” that’s all that I can say.

“Yup! We all love you, hyung. So, if you don’t want us to be worried, finish the food, eat your medicine, get some rest and get well soon.” Junhong said the lie on my lap.

“Ok. Thank you, guys!” I said. Holding back the happy tears that forms in my eyes. This past few weeks, been really hard for me. I’ve been thinking a lot. I thought I was all alone with no one that I can call my best friend. Turns out, everyone loves me. Due to my ignorance, I didn’t see it. I’m so happy and finally the tears come out without me realizing it till Junhong pointing it out.

“Hyung, why are you crying? Are you hurt?” everyone start panicking soon after Junhong finish his sentence. I laugh at the scene and wipe my tears.

“No no. Don’t worry. I’m just too happy. This is what they call happy tears.” Everyone stares at me disbelief. “You know, I didn’t know you guys love me. I thought you guys hated me” I added.

“Why would we.” They said in unison. Just like a robot.

“You know, this maybe sound stupid, but I got jealous seeing you guys having fun around each other. When Yongguk hyung play with Junhong, when Himchan hyung spoiling Yongguk hyung, when Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung always together wherever they go.”

“You don’t know how much I hate being stuck with him.” Youngjae said in annoyed tone while he pointing out at Daehyun. “I have to because he keeps coming to me. He said he don’t want to..Ouch!” Daehyun slap Youngjae on his head. “Yah! Why did you do that for?!” Youngjae rub his head. Daehyun just glare at Youngjae and he immediately shut his mouth. Everyone laugh at those two best friends.

“Haha. It’s ok. I was being stupid. I’m sorry for doubting you guys.” I smiles.

“It’s ok. Just get some rest and get well soon. I will leave you with Daehyun. You still need to eat and take your medicine. Is it ok for both of you? We all have to go out. There’s some last minute schedule to attend. Manager hyung just told me earlier when I called him. He said you can excuse and one member needs to accompany you here. Since Daehyun need to feed you, I guess he will be the one staying here to take care of you. Is it ok for both of you?” Yongguk ask.

“I’m ok with it. But I don’t know about Daehyun hyung” I said while looking at him.

“He is more than ok, Joungupie.” Youngjae wanted to add more but he ran out of the room when he saw Daehyun’s death glare towards him.

“I’m ok. Just finish the schedule and come back safely. Don’t worry about him. I will take good care of him.” Daehyun finally spoke.

“Ok kids, we need to go now. Or else we will be late. Ah, Daehyun, make sure he finish that food and take the medicine.” Yongguk reminds Daehyun.

“Ok”

“I will be seeing you later, hyung” Junhong got up from my lap and kiss my cheeks. “See ya later hyung. Get well soon!” he said.

“Yah! Why did you do that? You will get infected! Aish, just go already, I will take good care of him.” Daehyun hush them out the room. I giggled at his reaction. He looks at me and I stop giggling.

“What are you giggling about?”

“Nothing. It’s funny seeing you react like that. Fever are not that contagious, you know.”

“It’s not funny when someone messes with what’s mine.”

“Huh?”

“Just eat the food, Jongupie.” We are alone. In the room and in the dorm. They already left to attend the schedule. He starts feeding me the food that Himchan hyung prepared for me earlier. I was enjoying the food so much I didn’t notice his red face.

“Hyung, why are your face so red? Do you have fever too?” I wanted to feel his forehead but he backed away.

“I’m fine. Just finish the food and take the pills so that you can get some rest later.” I pouted at his cold tone.

‘Don’t pout like that. You don’t know what I will do to you if you keep doing that’ Daehyun thought to himself.

“I’m fine. It’s just this room is too hot. Don’t worry ok?” Daehyun smile to wipe off that pout on Jongup’s face.

“Ok!” I smile back at him. He continue feeding  me with the food. I finish the food and he went out to the kitchen to put the dirty plate and bring some water for me. He hand me the glass and the pills. I took it and eat those pills. I hand him the empty glass and he smiles. More like a victory smile. I pull up my blanket because I start to feel sleepy. He helps me settle comfortably on the bed.

“Thanks hyung.” He just smiles and kissed my forehead. I close my eyes because I think my face turns red due to the blush that was formed. It’s weird because my body didn’t react like this when Junhong kissed my cheeks earlier. Slowly my sleepiness took control. The pills reacted fast. I soon fall back to sleep.

a/n: Wrote this out of random. I don't even know how I manage to write this crap. Sorry for dissapointing you guys. *bow*