Change Part 2

Alternate Universe

 

a half hour later

 

*knock knock*

“eyyy someone go get the door....” Taeyeon  mumbled from the couch.

“Aish didn’t know fun Tae also made her lazy Tae...” Sunny grumbled. Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled.

“Hey wanna make another mini prank?” She asked the others.

“Like what TaeTae?” Tiffany asked.

“Same as before....pretty much.” Taeyeon responded.

“Ah, mean Taeyeonnie? And single Taeyeon?” Jessica said. Taeyeon nodded.

“Okay...but can we not do it for a long time??” Tiffany asked cutely. Taeyeon pecked her lips and nodded.

“Ew....” Hyoyeon teased.

*knock knock*

“ohhh guys guess what....” Taeyeon spoke again.

“What?” Hyoyeon asked her cousin.

“Not it!!” she shouted gleefully.

“NOT IT!!!” SooNa shouted from the kitchen area

“Not it!!” JeTi screamed. They looked at each other.

“Jinx!” The two Americans said in unison jumping onto the couch.

“Double Jinx! Triple Jinx! Quadruple Jinx!” Then they recited the English alphabet with Tiffany finishing first.

“Haha!! Jessi go get my soda~” Tiffany sang. Jessica moped all the way to the kitchen and back.

“Catch!” Jessica tossed the can to Tiffany who caught it shakily. She opened it and the soda splashed all over her.

“AAAACKKK!!!! JESSICAAAAA!!!!!!” Tiffany shrieked. Jessica, who had been laughing on the floor, saw HellFany rise and ran to around the house with the younger girl right behind her. Everyone watched the entertaining scene unfold, completely forgetting whoever was outside.

right outside the door

“AAAAHHH Tiff nooooo!!!!!!” The three girls outside heard a shout.

“Bwoh? Did you hear that?” The girl with long dark brown hair asked. The short haired girl nodded.

“It sounded like Sica.” the short haired girl added.

“Yeah....I hope noone dies in there.” the youngest said. The two elder girls had shocked eyes. The long haired girl slammed on the door.

“Sunny!! Sunny-ah I’m coming for you don’t worry!!” She shouted.

“Aish Hyomin calm down. So overdramatic!” The short haired girl rolled her eyes.

“Eh? Nicole, you know your oh-so-precious Hyoyeon’s in there too pabo.” Hyomin narrowed her eyes at the girl. Nicole hit the realization and assisted Hyomin in beating down the door. The youngest girl just stared at the two. Hyomin turned her head to the silent girl.

“Aren’t you worried at all??” Hyomin asked. Nicole turned too.

“Yea, it sounds like Sica’s gonna die.” Nicole said. The girl just shook her head.

“Where there’s a HellFany, a HellSica could rise at any time. And vice versa.” She stated.

“But what about Hyunnie? Aren’t you worried at all for her, Krys?” Nicole asked.

“Nah, Seo knows when to stay quiet and back off.” Krystal answered simply.

“But My HyoDing doesn’t!!!” Nicole screamed and beat the door again.

“And you’ve seen Scary Sunny getting into a fight when she needs too!!” Hyomin also screamed as she helped Nicole. Krystal just rolled her eyes.

“You know, I do have a spare key.” Krystal told them flatly. They froze and looked at her.

“Oh....” They said as they backed from the door and let the youngest unlock it. As soon as they heard the click they dashed inside. It was absolutely silent inside.

“Sunny?? Oh thank god you’re okay.” Hyomin hugged her girlfriend.

“Yes I’m fine Minnie~ Calm down~ keke” Sunny responded cutely.

“Huwahh!!!!!! My Girlfriend can do Aegyo now!!!” Hyomin screamed happily. Sunny looked over to Tiffany and smiled thankfully.

“Your freakin welcome Sunny Bunny.” Tiffany mouthed to her. She winked at the new nickname and made a heart towards Sunny. Sunny gave a little giggle and returned to her silent mode.

“Hyo?? Hyoyeon??” Nicole searched for her girlfriend. She tugged on Taeyeon’s shirt.

“Taeyeon? Where’s Hyo?” Nicole asked nervously. Taeyeon flashed her a glare.

“I don’t know.” She said sharply causing Nicole to back down slightly.

“Jessi, where’s Hyo??” Nicole asked her cousin.

“Didn’t you hear? I killed her.” Jessica said expressionless.

“W-what?!” Nicole yelled. Jessica broke into a light laugh.

“Just kidding sweetie.” Jessica smirked at her cousin. Just then the lights went out.

“Ah! Hyunnie!!” Krystal screamed as she jumped into her girlfriend’s arms.

“Bwoh....I got you.” Seohyun said as she sat shakily onto the couch.

A single light shone onto a short girl. She had two shadowy figures behind her.

“AND NOW PRESENTING, my cousin.....KIM CHODING!!” Taeyeon shouted playfully. Shocking the once frightened Nicole. Hyoyeon shot a glare at her cousin.

“Yah! That wasn’t the intro I approved!!” Hyoyeon whined.

“Well it was the intro I said so just continue!!” Taeyeon shouted back. Hyoyeon murmured some curses in Chinese as the two dark figures behind her teased in Japanese.

Hyoyeon returned to her pose as the music started playing. Nicole watched in amazement as Hyoyeon hit every dance move precisely with the beat.

“Wah....she dances better than I do....” Nicole whispered. Hyoyeon popped her body and whipped her head up, catching Nicole’s eyes and winking. Nicole blushed and watched the dancing girl. Soon the two figures behind her had a spotlight on them too. The tall figures danced in perfect sync. The slightly shorter figure made a 360 spin and popped her body outwards. The tallest figure did a y body wave. The two figures lifted their heads with seductive smiles meant only for their girlfriends. Yoona and Jessica fangirled over the two.

“Keke doesn’t Yuri look so hot???” Yoona squealed. Jessica nodded her head.

“But not as y as my Sooyoungie!” Jessica yelled excitedly. Sooyoung heard this and winked at Jessica before they finished their dance. Their perfect poses synchronized.

Hyoyeon moved toward Nicole and smiled.

“Yeonnie...that was beautiful! Where’d you learn to dance so quickly??” Nicole asked. Hyoyeon pointed to the two tall girls.

“Thankfully, I have Sooyoung and Yuri to help me. They are really good teachers.” Hyoyeon said with a grateful smile to her two friends. Sooyoung and Yuri just nodded back happily before walking to their respective girlfriends.

“Aigoo~ I’m so proud of you.” Nicole smiled.

“Keke we can be the Dancing Couple now.” Hyoyeon winked.

“Hmm,....it almost feels like I’ve heard that nickname before...” Nicole said quietly.

“Yea....meh maybe you dreamt of us dancing together.” Hyoyeon smiled. Nicole nodded.

“....Maybe....”

 

Later that night...

Nicole tossed and turned. Bad dream maybe?? Let’s see~

In the dream~

 

“Can you not eat all the cake?!?! It’s my birthday not yours!!” Taeyeon shouted jokingly to the taller girl who was eating all the cake.

“What? I’m eating my serving and Sica chu’s because she fell asleep.” Sooyoung defended.

“Aww baby don’t worry. I have an extra cake for you.” the girl in hot pink jeans and a light pink shirt said to the danshin with a wink.

“I want some tooo Fany ah~” Sunny said cutely.

“Oohh me too!” Hyomin cheered. Hyoyeon spun into the circle of girls and posed.

“DQ wants some too.” She stated cooly.

“Dairy Queen??” Tiffany teased. Hyoyeon pouted. Nicole giggled and stepped in.

“Aniyoooo!! My DANCING Queen.” She said childishly. Taeyeon laughed at her cousin’s girlfriend.

“Aish Unnies still studying here.” The keroro loving maknae said as she held up her book.

“Aww come onnn Seororo!! It’s Tae unni’s birthday~ Just have fun!” Yoona said.

“Yea~ Come on!! Don’t you wanna hang with Krystal??” Yuri winked. Seohyun blushed.

“Y-yah! Sssh she might hear you!!” Seohyun stuttered.

“Hai Hyunnie!” Krystal popped out of nowhere, scaring the girl.

“Wah....ehem H-hi Stallie.” Seohyun said back. They had talked the rest of the night and everyone was happy as they fell asleep throughout the living room.

 

Next Morning

Author POV

“Huwaaah!!!” Nicole jolted up.

“What’s wrong baby?!?!” Hyoyeon asked as she woke up too.

“I...h-had a dream....it....felt like....it was from the past?? But...didn’t happen....or...at least...not in this life...” Nicole whispered the ending.

“This life? You mean...we have a different life?” Hyoyeon asked her lover.

“Mhm...like...we acted how we act sorta...now? But...it was of Taeyeon’s last birthday...but...she wasn’t grumpy or anything...she laughed so much....” Nicole said.

“E-eh? Maybe it is a different life...we should ask around....” Hyoyeon suggested. Nicole nodded as they freshened up then exited their room.

“Maybe YoonYul knows??” Hyoyeon said. Nicole nodded.

“Yoongie....” Nicole said quietly as she tapped on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Oh hey Nic~” Yoona greeted.

“Heyo Hyoyo!” Yuri screamed as she jumped Hyoyeon.

“Aigoo!!” Hyoyeon shouted as she fell over.

“Yah! Get ooooofffff!!” She shouted again as she shoved the tanned girl off of her.

“Anyway.....We just wanted to ask something...” Nicole started.

“Okay....go ahead Nicole.” Yoona said.

“Hmm....do you know anything....about...an alternate universe or something??” Nicole asked. Yoona thought about it.

“Mm......N-” Yoona cut off her reply as she held her head and crouched in pain.

“Ahhh!!” Yoona screamed. Yuri, Nicole, and Hyoyeon freaked out.

“Yoongie??” Yuri went closer to Yoona but soon she also faltered and crouched in the same position as Yoona.

“Shiiiit......”Yuri groaned in pain.

“Y-Yoongie??” Nicole moved closer.

“er...Yul??” Hyoyeon moved too.

“Nic....Hyo....h-help....” Yoona begged with teary eyes as her head throbbed.

“I-is this supposed to be some sort of prank??” Hyoyeon asked fearfully.

“No! Just get Taeyeon or somebody!!” Yuri yelled as she held her head more. Hyoyeon nodded and ran into the hallways.

“SooSica!! SunByung! TaeNy! SeoStal!!” Hyoyeon shouted as she knocked on all the doors. Everyone came out.

“What’s wrong cuz??” Taeyeon asked alarmed.

“YoonYul....pain....hurry!” Hyoyeon panicked and ran back toward YoonYul.

“Eh??” Everyone followed her and froze when they saw Yoona and Yuri hunched over screaming in pain.

“Yoona! Yuri!” Sooyoung shouted as she crouched next to them.

“What the hell is happening?!!” Taeyeon demanded.

“W-We don’t know....we asked them about something and then that happened!” Nicole replied.

“What did you ask???” Hyomin asked.

“We asked if they knew anything about an alternate universe....” Nicole replied.

“AAAHH!!!!!” YoonYul screamed as their heads spun and they collapsed.

“YOONA! YURI!!” Everyone shouted as they fell.

In Yoona and Yuri’s heads

 

“Look behind the couch!” YoonYul

“Stay safe” ~ Yuri

“Damn this hallway is long” ~ Yoona

“Enter the portal” ~ Echo

“I will change the fate...” ~ Echo

“Find your way back.” ~ Author

 

Yoona and Yuri had woken up.

“Urghhh....” They both groaned.

“Yoona! Yuri!” Tiffany’s cheery voice rung in their ears. They were engulfed by a large hug.

“Are you two okay??” Jessica asked. They nodded slowly.

“I’m so sorry you guys....” Nicole said. Yoona and Yuri shook their heads.

“It’s okay Nicole....you didn’t know.” Yuri responded. Yoona looked at Yuri.

“You heard it too right?” Yoona asked. Yuri nodded. They both stood.

“Heard what? Are you two okay?” Krystal asked. Yoona and Yuri disregarded her question and went to the couch. They pushed it out of the way.

“Yah, what are you doing??” Taeyeon asked.

“Sh...look.” Yuri said as they finished pushing the couch and revealed the small door.

“Huh?? When did that get there??” Hyoyeon asked.

“How did you know there’s a door there??” Sooyoung asked.

“We saw it....” YoonYul responded in unison. They opened the door and a light flashed out of it.

“Welcome back.....” A loud voice boomed through the door. Everyone gasped as a portal appeared right inside the door.

“We....have to go in.” Taeyeon concluded. All eyes were on her.

“Bwoh?!” Tiffany asked with a surprised look on her face. Taeyeon closed her eyes and jumped in, disappearing before the others’ eyes.

~_~_~_~__~__~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_`_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

omg finally....able to update!!

Haiiiii I miss you guuuuysss!!

Sorry I was gone for so long...

Had lots of important business to take care of....but I’m really trying my hardest to update whenever I have time. I didn’t realize high school was just so hard....heh....

Anyway I think next chapter will be last. I know this is way shorter but it’s just how it goes ^^ See you soon~

 

Thank you for staying here and not unsubscribing!

Saranghaeyo <3

Fighting!! ^^