The Way We Were

Alternate Universe

 

“Oh My Gosh!!!!” Tiffany shouted as her one love disappeared from her sight.

“What the heck happened to Tae!!” Sooyoung shouted. Yoona and Yuri already knew what to do. They stood in front of the rest and intertwined their hands.

“You guys....this isn’t our place. We should be somewhere else. Trust us. We HAVE to go through.” YoonYul stated before jumping in together.

Tiffany stood from the ground and walked to the front of the portal.

“Tiff NO!!” Jessica shouted out to her bestie. Tiffany sighed.

“Jess....Taeyeon already went in. Even if this thing disintegrates me, I would rather be with Taeyeon than be without her.” Tiffany said before giving Jessica a quick good luck hug. She took a deep breath and jumped in.

“Unnies.....I’m honestly not sure where this leads but I know I’ve got to go through this to see any of you again....so please go through. I beg you. I love you unnies. See you soon.” Seohyun kissed Krystal before jumping through. Krystal teared up.

“I’m going with Seohyun!!” Krystal took her stand in front of the portal.

“Krystal I won’t let you go!!” Jessica shouted.

“Unni!! I have to. Don’t you understand that if I want to see Seohyun again I have to go through. If you want to see me, Tiff unni, or anyone else again, jump through.” Krystal reassured her sister and jumped into the portal.

Jessica felt so much pain she had to take a seat. She was too weak from seeing her sister and best friend disappear before her eyes.

“Sica....you’ll be okay.... I need to go through also...my parents always told me to follow Tae “unnie” wherever I can. So....see you guys on the other side.” Hyoyeon waved and jumped through the portal with Nicole following close behind.

“Bye Jessi, see you soon?” Nicole had asked before jumping in. Jessica was so close to bust out crying.

“Jess...Hyominnie and I are gonna head through, and we highly encourage that you just jump through....please....for the sake of all of us here. We love you Sica-chu. See you when you’re ready.” Sunny and Hyomin hugged each other and jumped through the portal.

Jessica started crying really hard.

“Sica??” Sooyoung called out to the whimpering girl.

“Sooyoungie....please don’t leave me here.” Jessica begged the tall girl. Sooyoung hugged Jessica comfortingly.

“Shhh....don’t worry princess. I’m not going anywhere...without you.” Sooyoung stated. Jessica looked up to her confused.

“Sooyoungie...what do you mean??” Jessica asked.

“I mean....we are going to go into this portal together.” Sooyoung stated firmly. Jessica hesitantly shook her head.

“Jessi...we HAVE to do this. Not just for us, but for our family.” Sooyoung was finally able to convince Jessica to jump.

“Hold me Youngie.” Sooyoung nodded and hugged her princess tightly as they jumped in.

“KYAAAA!!!!!!!” Jessica screamed as she looked back and everything was disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica screamed as she jolted up in her bed.

“AH!!!” Sooyoung fell of the bed with a loud thud.

“Aww....Sica...waeyo??”

“The...p-portal.” Jessica whimpered. Sooyoung remembered and sat on the bed again.

“It’s okay Jessi....come here.” Jessica and Sooyoung hugged and then there was a knock at the door.

“It’s opened.” Sooyoung answered, still embracing Jessica. The door opened and Tiffany walked in smiling. Jessica didn’t look up as she snuggled into Sooyoung’s neck.

“Hey cousin....” Tiffany called out. Jessica looked up and she was so happy.

“TIFF!!!” Jessica jumped off the bed and hugged her cousin.

“JESS!!” Tiffany laughed as she hugged back.

“My god....you’re okay....where’s Nic?” Jessica asked.

“She might still be in her room talking to Hyoyeon I think. Maybe, I don’t really know...do you remember anything?” Tiffany asked. Jessica nodded.

“I remember everything....come on Youngie, let’s go out now.” Jessica led the other two out of her room and saw HyoTae joking around in the hallway. Nicole, Sunny, and Hyomin were watching them.

“Well think about it, at least we fixed you....” Hyoyeon said to Taeyeon.

“Yea, but of all the things, I had to hate everything?? Man, and all because of Dara unni....” Taeyeon responded.

“Oh yea, how is Dara unni anyway?” Nicole asked.

“She’s doing fine. She and Bom have two daughters. CL and Minzy if I remember right. They are so adorable.” Taeyeon answered with a smile.

“Like me???” Sunny popped in and made a cute face.

“Aish.....I wish you didn’t know aegyo again....” Hyoyeon said.

“And I wish you couldn’t dance again.” Sunny said back with a smirk.

“Ahh....touche...” Hyoyeon responded with a nod. Hyomin laughed at the two.

“Hey guys, where’s Seohyun and YoonYul?” Jessica asked.

“They’re in the living room I believe.” Taeyeon said. They all made their way to the living room.

“Found YoonYul.” Sooyoung said as she saw the two sleeping on the couch which was pushed back up against the wall.

“Wake them up please, Soo.” Tiffany asked. Sooyoung nodded.

“Hey Yoongie, I dreamt of you last night.” Sooyoung said seductively as Tiffany covered HellSica’s mouth. Yuri’s eyes bolted open and she gave a quick glare to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just laughed at her as Yoona slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Sooyoung.

“Goodmorning to you too Soo.” Yoona said with a laugh as she hugged her ShikShin buddy.

“Morning.” Sooyoung greeted. She also hugged Yuri. Jessica turned around and saw her sister sleeping on another chair.

“Eh??” She shook the sleeping girl. Krystal stirred and opened her eyes.

“Krys?? When did you come??” Jessica asked surprised.

“Uh....I don’t know....I could’ve sworn I was at Vic unni’s house....Oh well...” Krystal answered.

“Hmm...well I guess it’s okay that you’re here.” Jessica said.

“Oh hi Krys!” Tiffany greeted Krystal. Krystal waved at the older girl.

“Hi unni....” Krystal yawned.

“Where’s Hyunnie??” Yoona asked. She looked around the house and finally went into the kitchen where she saw Seohyun.

“Hey gorgeous.” Yoona greeted the younger girl.

Seohyun looked at her and gave a small smile.

“Morning unni.” Seohyun placed her fingertips on her lips and furrowed her eyebrows.

“Something the matter Hyun??” Yoona asked.

“....Krystal....” Seohyun mumbled. Yoona nodded understandingly.

“Hmm....she remembers just as much as the rest of us do....” Yoona hinted. Seohyun looked up at her and ran into the living room. They all looked at Seohyun. She caught Krystal’s eyes and ran towards her. Krystal stood from her spot and she and Seohyun’s lips met. Krystal closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Seohyun’s neck.

“Awww....” Tiffany fan girled over the couple.

“Aish....” Jessica covered her own eyes.

“Aigoo....okay lovebirds that’s enough.” Yoona finally called out. Taeyeon had gotten a nosebleed in the process.

“Aish....ByunTae.” Tiffany grumbled as she wiped the blood.

Hyoyeon and Hyomin had gone to the couch and moved it out of the way.

“Mwoh???” They said in unison.

“What’s wrong babe?” Nicole asked.

“It’s gone....” Hyoyeon stated.

“Eh???” Yuri went over to them and looked.

“What the....” Yuri was so confused.

“Mmm....maybe it was just supposed to point out things in our lives and help us open our eyes.” Sooyoung concluded. Seohyun and Krystal smiled at each other.

“I agree unnies.” Krystal said as she hugged Seohyun’s waist.

“Ewwie....so cheesy Krys!!” Jessica told her sister.

“Well....at least we’re back to normal...” Tiffany said with a smile.

“Yup. I love you guys....” Sooyoung said.

“Awww” They chorused as they all hugged.

“Hey Kims, can you push the couch back?” Sooyoung asked. The two nodded. They went over to the couch and started pushing.

‘Kick me’ read on Taeyeon’s back. ‘Me Too!’ on Hyoyeon’s back. Sooyoung stifled a laugh as she high fived Yoona and Yuri.

“Ahh....I really love you guys.” Sooyoung concluded with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL There you have it. Finally the ending to Alternate Universe. I know some of you wanted it to be longer...but I have to be honest...I have another idea.... keke.

So just be prepared. I am going to make another story soon ^^ HWAITING.

I love you readers. Thank you for all of your support!! <3