Taeyeon's Past

Alternate Universe

Please ignore Tiffany-unnie in the gif~ Enjoy ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few days later...

Yuri POV

Yoona was still sleeping when I got up. I walked out and saw Seohyun trying to juggle her cellphone, her Sgt. Keroro stuffed animal, and an orange.

“Good morning Unnie.” She greeted me as she kept tossing the items in the air.

“Err....I think it’s best if you uhh...don’t....do that.” I told her.

“Ah Unnie, live a little....I think Tae-unnie’s influenced you.” She joked. Yoona came out of her room and smiled at us.

“Morning Seo. Morning Yul.” She said to us as she rubbed her eyes.

“Morning sweetie.” I kissed her.

“ew....not too much. It’s still early.” Seohyun told us as she faked a disgusted face.

“Yoongie....can you please tell Hyunnie that isn’t a good ideaaa?!” I pointed towards the juggling maknae as I cutely asked. She looked over to Seohyun.

“Mmm....Seohyun, I think it would be better if you didn’t do that....” I smiled at her but then she shrugged and continued talking.

“but if you want to...go for it.” She and Seohyun smiled at each other. Maknae meronged me as she continued her little circus act.

“Chodiiiing!!” I shouted at Seohyun. She just laughed.

“The very one and only pure choding in this house.” She said as she winked to me.

“Ugh, act your age Seo.” I told her. She continued juggling but she tripped and the orange smashed on the floor right when Taeyeon came out of her room.

“Maknae!!!” Seohyun immediately froze.

“N-neh Unnie?” She asked.

“I told you not to juggle in our house!” Taeyeon fiercely said. I couldn’t help but snicker at the maknae’s embarrassed face. Taeyeon turned to me.

“And exactly what are you laughing at?” Her serious face scared me.

“I-er....uhm...don’t...I-heh....n-nothing...” I stuttered out as Taeyeon’s glare bore through me. Seohyun rocked back and forth on her heels.

“Well...this is awkward...I’ll just...go watch Sgt. Keroro or play video games...or...something....” Seohyun said as she snuck back into her room. Taeyeon sighed.

“I will deal with her later.” She said before storming back into her room. When Taeyeon went into her room I released the breath I didn’t even realize I was holding in.

“Gosh, Tae’s scary...” Yoona said. I nodded my head in agreement.

“Hii guuuysss!!” Jessica screamed as she came into the house.

“Hey Jess, where were you?” I asked.

“Eh nowhere specifically. Just went jogging with Sooyoung.” She responded. I looked behind her.

“Uhh....where’s Sooyoung?” Jessica shrugged.

“You know she doesn’t run fast...”

“Ah....ackkk...I’m....here.” Sooyoung panted as she collapsed at the front door. I laughed at her.

“You alright Soo?” I helped her up.

“Yea, yea....just....reaaaally tired.” She said. Tiffany came out of her room.

“Hey Tiff!” Jessica hugged Tiffany.

“Hi Jess....” Jessica gave her a questioning look.

“You okay sweetie?” Tiffany shook her head.

Jessica POV

I took Tiffany into my room.

“Tiff, what happened?”

“I’m starting to lose hope in Taeyeon....she’ll never open up for me...” She sighed.

“Tiffany....maybe....you could try opening more for her...openly flirt....kiss her cheek more often...eh?” I suggested.

“yeah...I guess you’re right Jess...maybe if I open up more publicly so will she...” I looked at her.

“Oh...no...that’s not what I meant...I just wanna see Tae blush.” I joked. Tiffany looked at me.

“Yah! you crazy dork.” she said to me. I meronged her.

“Aigoo....we’re turning into Seobaby.” She said. I smiled at her.

“I’d rather be her than Taeyeon.” I told her.

“Yea....even though I do love TaeTae.” She said.

“Aigoo...my poor lovestruck bestfriend.” I hugged her.

“Me and Tae are the only ones not dating....” She told me.

“Yea....I know Tiff....it’s gonna be okay.” We left my room and went back out to the others. I nudged Tiffany’s side.

“Hey, look there’s Taeyeon~” I said to her as we both saw Taeyeon in the living room. She nodded in understanding and left me.

Tiffany POV

“Okay Tiff....you can do this. Fighting!” I cheered for myself.

“Hi TaeTae~” I greeted Taeyeon as cheerfully as I could.

“Hi Tiffany.” She said plainly. I frowned.

“Hmm...” I leaned toward her and pecked her cheek.

“How are you~” I asked. She looked at me. I don’t know if it was my imagination or if she was actually blushing!

“I’m fine...how are you?”

“I’m fantastic~ I get to hang out with you since everyone else is busy...with each other.” I walked behind her and back hugged her.

“Uh...Tiff...er...Tiffany?” She said.

“Yea Tae?”

“Er...is it just me or are you being a bit....touchy today?” She asked as she squirmed out of my arms. I was sad but I tried to play it off. I playfully hit her arm.

“Tae~ How could you think I’m acting different. This is how I act with everyone~” I nervously laughed but tried to make it sound normal. Taeyeon shrugged.

“I’m going to go to our room for a little while okay?” She said. I nodded. As she turned to leave I jumped to her.

“See you later TaeTae~” I said to her as I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek one last time before releasing her.

“Yea...okay Fan—Tiffany” She said to me. I swear I saw that pink shade on her face again.

Taeyeon POV

I tried to calmly make my way into our room. I try my hardest to act as mature as possible and keep my heart closed. I don’t want the same thing to happen like before.

Flashback 7 years ago...

Taeyeon was a carefree, fun loving girl with an open heart...She was childishly running around with her girlfriend.

“Daraaa Hajima!!” Taeyeon screamed as Dara tackled her and tickled her.

“Taeyeon-ah, you know better than to run away like that...”Dara smirked at the younger girl.

“Mianhae Unnie~” Taeyeon said to the elder.

“Aigoo....you’re so cute Tae...” Dara pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks. Even though Dara was nearly 5 years older than Taeyeon, they didn’t let the age difference keep them from being together. Dara was 21 and Taeyeon was 17. They were both young and acted way younger.

“Unnie...” Taeyeon said.

“Yea Tae?”

“Do you love me?” Taeyeon asked. Dara turned to her.

“Of course I love you Tae.”

“Will we stay together forever?”

“Yes Tae. You and I...forever.” (A/N props if you know that last line~)

“Unnie...do you think our age difference matters?” Taeyeon asked. Dara shook her head.

“I think all that matters is our love....”Dara responded. Taeyeon hugged her.

“I love you Unnie~” Taeyeon cutely said.

“I love you too Tae. I promise to never hurt you if you promise to stay the way you are.” Dara told her.

“Neh...I promise Unnie.” Dara kissed the younger sweetly.

 

4 years ago...

Now ages 24 and 20, Dara and Taeyeon are out on a date when Dara’s phone rings.

“Oops..excuse me Tae. This is important.” Taeyeon nods as Dara stands up and leaves.

with Dara

Dara answers the call.

“Hi sweetie.” She says into the phone.

“Hi honey, where are you?” a voice says in the other line.

“I’m just out with my Dongsaeng.” Dara answers.

“Oh...when can we go out again?”

“Of course we’re going out tonight...uh...after I drop my Dongsaeng off~ Happy 2 year anniversary.” Dara says.

“Hehe I love you honey, Happy 2 year anniversary.”

“See you later, my dongsaeng is probably looking for me I love you.” With that, Dara hung up the phone.

Later on

“Have a goodnight with your cousin Unnie~” Taeyeon said as Dara walked her to the front door.

“Will do Tae...” Taeyeon leaned in for a kiss but Dara quickly dodged it and pecked the former’s cheek.

“Goodnight.” Dara said.

“Goodnight Unnie...saranghaeyo~” Taeyeon said cutely. Dara just gave the younger girl a small smile.

“Yea...night Tae.” Taeyeon watched Dara leave with a confused face.

exactly 1 year later...

Taeyeon was outside taking a walk on her own. Dara said she had important business to care for.

“Hm...I wonder why Dara had to go out today...must be really important.” Taeyeon said to herself as she walked through the city. She stopped by a café and went in. She took a seat and looked around the café. She saw a familiar figure holding hands with someone else as they walked into the café.

“Dara?” Taeyeon was surprised to see her girlfriend. Taeyeon hid her face behind her menu as Dara and the unknown girl took a seat at the table next to Taeyeon.

“Happy 3 year Anniversary Sweetie~” Dara said to the other girl.

“Oh Dara, I’m so happy I’ve had you...I love you so much.” The other girl said before kissing Dara on the lips.

“I love you too....Bom.” Dara held Bom’s hand and smiled sweetly at her. Taeyeon felt her heart shatter as her girlfriend was lovey dovey with this other woman. Someone that isn’t her. Taeyeon felt her tears pour down her face.

Taeyeon stood from her spot and tried to stop her tears. She immediately left the café and went to Dara’s house to wait for Dara’s return. She used her spare key and sat in Dara’s living room.

5 hours later

Dara returned...but she didn’t return alone. Taeyeon recognized this and hid from the two other girls’ sight. Luckily, her body was small enough to fit behind the small couch.

“mmm Dara...I was waiting all day for this.” She heard Bom’s .

“Me too baby...” Dara moaned as well. Taeyeon heard them move to Dara’s room and the door shut loudly. Taeyeon felt those tears pour down her gave again.

She moved out from behind the couch and went to Dara’s front door. She left the place with tears falling from her softened eyes.

next day

Taeyeon called Dara and told her to meet her at the café. She said it was important.

“Hi Unnie.” Taeyeon said as Dara took a seat in front of her.

“H-hi Tae.” She said. Taeyeon’s eyes were puffy.

“D-Dara...I know....” Taeyeon said as she let a few stray tears fall from her eyes.

“I...uh...what?”

“I know about you and Bom...”Taeyeon said as the tears fell freely.

“T-Tae...I-I”

“How could you?...What did I do?” Taeyeon asked in a pain-stricken voice.

“N-No...Tae...you...you didn’t do anything...” Dara said.

“It had to be something.” Taeyeon’s voice hardened a bit, though her playful eyes still gleamed behind her saddening tears. Dara sighed.

“Tae...I need someone mature...you act like you’re 10 when you are really 21. You need to start acting your age...I’m sorry...” Dara stood from her spot and bowed to the younger girl.

“Maybe we can hang out sometime....as friends.” Dara said before leaving. Taeyeon couldn’t handle the pain in her opened heart. She ran to her house and fell to her knees.

“She told me she wouldn’t hurt me if I stayed the way I am...” Taeyeon screamed at nobody.

“Why....why....” Taeyeon cried herself to sleep.

the next morning

Taeyeon woke up. Eyes hardened and an almost permanent glare set to her face.

“Be mature.” She said to herself as she left her home. She walked through the streets with a straight posture. When she spoke, her voice was harsh and flat. She never used an ounce of aegyo when she spoke to others. She cringed when she heard children playing and screaming in nearby areas.

This was all because of her heartbreak the day before.

1 year ago

Taeyeon lived with her friends whom she made the year before. They were close, but Taeyeon never opened her heart to anybody.

“Oh...Tae, I forgot to mention...my best friend from the states needs a place to stay...and I may have told her that we could take her in...” Jessica said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at her.

“Jessica, you should really be responsible enough to inform me of these big events. Yes she can stay here...but where will she stay?”

“Well...I thought....maybe she could stay in your room?” Jessica told the elder.

“You said what?!?!?” Taeyeon was shocked at the younger girl’s decision.

“Please Tae! None of us can take her in” Jessica pleaded to Taeyeon. Taeyeon sighed.

“Fine...fine. She can stay with me.” Right then, a knock was heard.

“I’ve got it.” Jessica said excitedly as she went to the front door.

“Hi Tiffany!!” Jessica screamed.

“Jessi!!” Tiffany responded.

“Oh good...another screamer...” Taeyeon said as she went to greet her new roommate.

“Oh, Tiff, this is Taeyeon. She’ll actually be your new roommate.” Taeyeon bowed to the newcomer without looking at her.

“Oh...Taeyeon....please no formalities...I want it to be like I’ve been here since when you guys came.” Tiffany said to the still bowing Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood upright and looked at Tiffany. Her eyes widened.

“Omo...look at her beautiful eye-smile....and her beautiful silky brown hair...and—wait Tae stop! Heart closed...” Taeyeon scolded herself. She took a breath and stared at Tiffany.

“It’s a pleasure to have you in our house Tiffany...Unfortunately, we will have to share a bed because there is only one bed in our room.” Taeyeon said to Tiffany before taking Tiffany’s bags and going to their room.

“Uhm...Jess....why is the cute girl so...strict?” Tiffany asked. Jessica frowned at Tiffany.

“Tiff...do you like Taeyeon?!” Jessica was shocked at her best friend.

“...you know....yes...I do.” Tiffany gave her famous eye-smile to her friend. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Well...goodluck....she’s harsh and super strict...be careful.” Jessica warned Tiffany.

“Okay Jess....I will.”
Present Time

Taeyeon POV

“Why does Tiffany have to make this so hard!” I was so frustrated with myself.

“Stay strong...don’t break down...you’ll only hurt yourself again.” I said to myself. But my heart hurt with every word that encouraged pushing Tiffany away from me. The past year I got to know Tiffany well. I knew she wasn’t a heartbreaker..In fact she hasn’t dated anyone since she moved here.

“But I can’t let my guard down...My heart can’t bear the pain a second time...” Taeyeon took deep breaths before laying on her shared bed, thinking about what to do with the new fire that once burned for Dara...but now burned for Tiffany.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter....

 

Please don’t forget to comment~

Remember, your thoughts mean a lot to me.

 

OH! And Happy 100 Subscribers~ Thank you guys so much! Whether you’re subscribed for this fic or Faith of Friendship, I appreciate it so much!

 

Kamsamnida!

Saranghaeyo <3

FIGHTING!!

SNSD__This_is_how_we_party_gif_by_kroszbpage10-1000-thumb.jpg