A...NORMAL....Day~

Alternate Universe

 

BTW...I know it’s fast but all the couples come together in the first chapter. I just find it to be easier that way ^^ Kay, enjoy~
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyeon POV

“Urgh....” I woke up later than usual...I mean, of course I woke earlier than Sica...but still.

I exited my room and saw Sooyoung already at the table eating.

“Morning Soo.” I greeted her. She looked up at me and half grinned.

“Morning Tae...” She turned back to her food. I reached over but Sooyoung stopped me.

“Uhm...wait...dash mah foods....” She said with a mouthful of food.

“Uh....okay....I’ll just take thi—” I reached over but was stopped again.

“Noh...I’m eating all of this.” She told me.

“Uhh....really?!” Usually I wouldn’t be surprised, but I had to eat SOMETHING

“Yesh...so no touchy!” She exclaimed. I groaned and went to the fridge.

I grabbed some food and walked back to the living room. I felt something...er...someONE move next to me. Then that figure hugged me. I turned my head.

“Oh hey Tiff” I said to her. She gave me her eyesmile.

“Hi TaeTae. What are you eating?” She pointed to the plate in my hand.

“Uhh...Bacon...Pancakes...Egg...” I pointed to the individual items on my plate.

“Ooo American breakfast! Can I have some?” She pouted.

“Uhm....I uh...I’m really hungry.” I told her. She frowned.

“Oh...okay...” She gave me another eyesmile and watched me eat. Dammit....she’s using that eyesmile... I gave in and turned back to her.

“Here Fany-ah...”I fed her. She accepted it happily.

“Mmm! Gomawo TaeTae!” She pecked my cheek and ran off to Seohyun’s room.

“Ahaha you got played by Fany.” Yuri teased me.

“Aish...Shut up....Like you wouldn’t give anything for your “Precious Yoongie” I said to her.

“Shut up....she could have heard you!” I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

 

Sooyoung POV

I finished eating and cleaned up. I saw Yoona sitting by herself. I knew she was thinking of something. I quietly moved closer to her.

“Hey Yoong.” I greeted her. She looked up at me.

“Hi Soo. What’s up?” She responded.

“Nothing really...what are you thinking about?” I asked her. She breathed out.

“Hmm....Yul...” She told me.

“Ahh...you know...I think you should just ask her.” I told her. She looked at me.

“Are you insane?! What if she says no! What if she won’t be my best friend afterward? What if I lose her!” She rambled on about the negative affects. I held her in place.

“Yoona!” I shook her. “BUT what if she says yes...hm?” I pointed out. She looked down.

“Yoona...I really think you should just ask her.” I encouraged.

“I’ll think about it Soo...” She stood up. She hugged me.

“See you later kay?”

“Yea...you should go eat. It’ll cheer you up.” I smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head.

“Wouldn’t your remedy be Sica-unnie?” She smirked. I smirked back.

“Mhmm....In fact I’ll go there right now.” I stood and walked next to Yoona. I deliberately shoved her into Yuri when we walked past her in the hall.

“Oops, clumsy me.” I said and rushed into me and Sica’s room. I turned and Jessica was still sleeping soundly on her side of the bed. Oh yea...we only have 6 beds in the house so we have to pair up, except for Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun. I sat next to Sleeping Sica and traced her arm.

“Jess....wake up.” I shook her lightly.

“Mmhf...give me like....30 more minutes....”

“No...you should wake up now.” I shook her again.

“Pleaaaaaseee....” She begged. I sighed and she slowly fell back to sleep.

“Jessi....if only you knew how much I love you...” I whispered. Her body turned away from me. I slowed my movement on the bed, afraid of waking her up. I sat quietly.

“If only you knew how much I love you too Youngie...”She whispered in reply. I looked at her and she turned back to me. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

“Jessi...”I breathed out and smiled at her. She sat up and kissed me lightly.

“Mm Good morning Sooyoungie.” She replied. I looked at the clock.

“Actually Jess...it’s like 1 PM....so...good afternoon.” I cheekily smiled at her.

“Dork...come on, let’s go outside.” She took my hand and we headed to the living room.

 

Tiffany POV

I can’t believe I kissed her cheeeeeek!!! I was smiling to myself about my success with Taeyeon today. I couldn’t wait to tell Jessica. Soon I saw her walking out of her room with Sooyoung. She had just woken up, but when she saw me she jumped up and down.

“Jessi!” I screamed

“Tiff!!” She screamed back. We hugged tightly.

“Aish...cause it’s not like you guys see each other every single day.” Hyoyeon sarcastically said.

“Aish...don’t you have a girlfriend to attend to?!” Jessica asked annoyed.

“Yea, go play with Nicole.” I added.

“Whatever.” Hyoyeon grabbed her stuff and called Sunny.

“Hey Bunny, let’s go over to Nic and Hyo’s house.” She told her. Sunny grabbed her game and they ran out our door.

“Aish....so anyway, guess what Jessi! I have great news!” I turned to her excitedly.

“Really??? Me too!” she jumped up and down.

“Okay, I’ll go first....I kissed TaeTae’s cheeeek!” I whispered happily in her ear. She smiled at me and hugged me.

“That’s such great progress Tiff. My turn....Me and Sooyoung are together.” She turned to me. I was shocked.

“That was fast....I’m so happy for you Jessi!!” We hugged and jumped up and down.

“Aigoo....Unnies....I’m happy for the both of you, but I need to study this book.” Seohyun said to us as she attended to her book.

“Oops....sorry Seo...” I said and we jumped quietly.

 

Yoona POV

Aigoo....Stupid Sooyoung....and Thank You...

After she pushed me into Yul, we fell backward and stumbled into our room. I fell on top of her.

“Oh...Mianhae Yul.” I apologized and got off of her. She shook her head.

“It’s okay Yoon. I’m fine.” She stood up but she fell back down.

“Yul! Are you okay??” I asked as I knelt down next to her.

“Mm....I’m fine...My ankle just hurts a little.” She told me. I helped her onto our bed and massaged her leg.

“Does this make it feel better?” I asked.

“You being here makes me feel better.” She mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

“What was that?” I asked in disbelief.

“It’s nothing...” She replied. I kept massaging her.

“You being here makes me feel better too Yul.” I said. She looked up at me and I smiled at her.

“Mm....Yoongie....I....uh...”

“What is it Yul? Does it hurt?” I slowed the massage and she shook her head.

“Then what is it?” I asked. I stopped massaging her.

“....” She stayed silent.

“Well...if you want to tell me later, just tell me.” I got off the bed and started walking to the door but was pulled back. Yuri spun me around and the next thing I knew, our lips were locked and Yuri’s arms were wrapped around my back.

“Yoona....I love you....” She told me when we pulled off. I kissed her again.

“I love you too Yuri. I always have.” I hugged her and Seohyun opened the door.

“Unni-oops...uhm...unnies...Taeyeon-unnie wants everyone to be awake by now...and out into the living room.” She told us. We nodded and went outside.

“Finally...were you guys gonna have all day?” Sooyoung exclaimed. I facepalmed myself.

“Aish....you just can’t shut up can you ShikShin?” I said.

“Wait you two are together?!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Yes we are.” Yuri held my hand.

“Woooh!!” They all cheered for us.

“Now if only Danshin over here could make her move on her girl.” Yuri said.

“Yah! I’m no danshin!!” Taeyeon stood and started playfully chasing Yuri around the living room.

“Come here! I will catch you!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Not with those short legs you won’t.” Yuri teased, laughing her head off. Now Taeyeon started really chasing her and chased her into the kitchen and out of our sight.

 

Yuri POV

Tae chased me into the kitchen and I saw a pie on the table. I quickly grabbed it and spun around. Taeyeon ran right into the pie. I dropped the pie tray and ran out. Taeyeon was right behind me and she was fuming.

“Kwon Yuri!!!” She screamed. I bit my lip to contain the laughter but I couldn’t hold it any longer.

“BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Look at your face!! Omo you should see your face with all that whipped cream on it!! Ahahaha!!!” I laughed at her for a long time. When I was done Tiffany went to her and wiped some cream off her face.

“Oh...TaeTae...” She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Mmm....well the pie tastes good. hahaha.” We all laughed with her.

 

Taeyeon POV

I swear if Tiffany keeps kissing my cheek, I will explode with happiness. Luckily, the whipped cream on my face covered up the blush.

“Urg...Kwon Yuri you will pay for this.” I shook my fist at her. She gulped and hid behind Yoona.

“Yah Taeyeon-ah, you look like an Ajhumma that shakes her fist to the young Chodings...” Jessica said to me. The others laughed and I glared at Sica before dropping my anger façade and laughing myself.

“Aish...well, I better go get cleaned up...” I made my way to my room and went to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany POV

“Yah...Fany-ah.” I heard Jessica call me. I turned to her.

“Yea Jess?”

“Go get her.” She winked at me.

“Yah!” I smacked her arm. “That’s not a funny joke Sica.” I pouted at her.

“No joke Tiff. Make Taeyeon yours.” She told me. Sooyoung took her hand and looked at me.

“Fany, I wasn’t supposed to tell you...but you seem very stuck so...Tae likes you....no...LOVES you. I promise you. Just, go for her.” Sooyoung told me. I didn’t doubt her since she is one of Taeyeon’s best friends.

“Okay...I’ll try” I said. I got up and went my room. I heard the shower on in the bathroom so I just sat on our bed. Soon Taeyeon walked out in only her towel. I covered my face which was probably flushed red.

“Omo...Sorry Fany-ah, I didn’t know you were in here!” Taeyeon turned red as she ran to her clothing and went back to bathroom. Soon she came back out in her clothing.

“Aigoo...mianhae TaeTae~ I thought you brought your clothing in with you.” I told her. She shook her head.

“Sorry for forgetting...” She said. I smiled at her.

“Dork...I love you.” I said to her. It was like...my half confession...right?

“Haha I love you too Fany.” She replied. I turned a bit red.

“Hehe....dork...you don’t mean it.” I playfully shoved her. She stared back at me. I tilted my head in confusion.

“Tae? Something wrong?” I asked.

 

Taeyeon POV

I continued to stare at Tiffany.

“Should I confess???” I asked myself.

“Don’t do it! She doesn’t like you that way Pabo!” My head told me.

“Please...why wouldn’t she like ‘us’?” My inner voice said.

“Well...she’s super short.” My body laughed at me.

“And she’s pretty dorky...and a freakin Byun!!” My head said

“But she should confess anyway...get it off your chest Taeyeon” My conscience said.

“She’ll love you. I swear.” My heart said. I breathed out.

“Fany” “Tae” We said simultaneously.

“Oops...uhm...You can talk first Fany...” She shook her head.

“You were quiet for a while...I think this is something serious.” She looked at me attentively so I took another breath.

“Fany-ah...I....I love you....” I told her. She eye smiled.

“Yeah TaeTae...I know you do...you’ve said it before” She lightly giggled. I looked at her.

“Fany...Tiff...I’m serious...I...truly truly love you...as in...Tiffany...Will you be my girlfriend?” I finally asked. She looked at me as if she stopped breathing.

 

Tiffany POV

OmoOmoOmoOmoOmo.....did TaeTae just ASK ME OUT?!?!?!

“Uhh...Tiff? Are you okay?” I heard her ask me.

“*Breathe in.....*”

 

Outside TaeNy Room

Author POV

The other 5 girls were sitting around. When all of a sudden.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They heard a scream come from TaeNy’s room.

“Oh crap!” Yuri fell backwards out of her seat from shock causing Yoona to giggle.

“Oh yay for Fany!!” Jessica cheered.

“Unnies, what’s going on?” Seohyun cluelessly asked.

“You’ll find out in 3.....2......1....” Jessica queued to the door which, right on queue, Tiffany sprinted out of the door and ran straight to Jessica who already had her arms open wide.

“Jessi!!!!” Tiffany jumped onto Jessica. (A/N Remember, if in quotes and italicized, they’re speaking english ;D)

“Oh thank you thank you thank you soooooooooo freakin much Jess! I looove you!!!” Tiffany whispered excitedly to Jessica

“Aigoo....you are sooo very very welcome Tiff. And I love you too.” Jessica replied.

“Ehem....Tiffany we just started going out about 30 seconds ago and you’re already cheating on me?” Tiffany and Jessica both looked at Taeyeon who had her teasing face on. Jessica and Tiffany both played along.

“Yea...Sorry Tae, we just can’t help ourselves.” Jessica smirked. She grabbed Tiffany and they pretended to fake kiss right there on the floor. Jessica looked over and YoonYul were holding back laughter, Seohyun hid her flushed face in her book, Taeyeon and Sooyoung both looked at them with “WTH” faces as they saw their girlfriends on the ground.

“Yah...That’s enouuuugh!!” Sooyoung exclaimed as she pulled her girlfriend out from under Tiffany.

“Keke....JeTi!! Woop!!” Yuri teased. SooTae gave her a death glare and she quieted down.

“We’re just kidding Sooyoung, Taeyeon. We only love you two. Though I don’t know how we fell for you cute dorks.” Jessica said. Tiffany, Seohyun, and Yoona all laughed at that comment. (A/N JeTi, YoonHyun, and Sunny can understand/speak English. The others...not so much *-*)

“What’d she say at the end?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon who shrugged.

“Yoon~ What’d she say?” Yuri whispered.

“She doesn’t know how her and Tiffany-unnie fell for the two cute dorks.” Yoona whispered in reply. Yuri started laughing then.

“Aigoo....No faaaaaiiiirrrr.....” Sooyoung whined.

“Aww who’s a baby...hm?” Jessica pinched Sooyoung’s cheek.

“Not me! I’m a big girl!!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Yah. There’s a difference between acting like one and eating like one Sooyoungie.” Tiffany told her. They all laughed while Sooyoung sat there pouting like a child.

Soon after, they decided to watch a movie...horror....to be exact.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIIII!!!!!! I’m heeere!!

Finally able to put the first chapter up ^^

As you can see from the list

<— that way, this is my second ongoing fanfic~

I’m so happy to finally be able to do another fanfic~

AND I’ll try to update myother fanfic, A Faith of Friendship, as soon as I can

So please don’t forget to comment and subscribe to this~

 

Kamsamnida~

Saranghaeyo <33333

and of course...

FIGHTING!!