Middle of the Night

Alternate Universe

 

Yoona POV

*Yawn*

What time is it?.....2:30 AM?! urrrgh

I plopped myself back down on the bed.

“Ah....Yoona!” Yuri sharply said as she fell off the bed.

“What?”

“Why are you even awaaake???” She asked me.

“I don’t know...I just can’t go back to sleep.”

“Fine....let’s walk around the house....” She stood up, stretched and walked out the door. We walked in the silent darkness.

“Yoong....did you see that?” I looked in her direction.

“Aniyo...See what?” I walked over to her.

“There was a small flash behind the couch.” She moved closer to it.

“That’s not even a funny joke Yul.” I nervously said. She kept going closer.

“No joke....help me move this couch.” I went over to the couch and helped her move it.

“Woah....” We said together as we stared at the small door hidden behind the couch.

“Cool...” Yuri said as she opened the door. Once she did light poured from the door.

“Yoong....I can’t fit in the door....you have to go in on your own.” She told me.

“Bwoh? Why does ANYBODY have to go in there?”

“Because it’s interesting....I wonder what it does....” I rolled my eyes.

“Fine. But don’t leave me okay?” She nodded her head.

“Of course I won’t leave you.” With that, I went inside. Once my legs were in I crawled through.

“Good luck, sweetie. I love you!” Yuri shouted through the door. I rolled my eyes.

“Yea whatever!” I playfully said. I heard her chuckle as I moved down the hall.

Yuri POV

She started getting further into the mini hall. I went to the front of the couch and lay there.

“She never said I couldn’t take a little nap...” I closed my eyes

*SLAM*

I opened my eyes.

“Eh?!” I looked behind the couch. The door automatically closed. I went over to it and pulled on the knob. It broke off.

“Oh...crap....” I was freaking out.

“Yoong! Yoong!” I smashed my hands against the door. I sat against it.

“Yoona, please stay safe...” I whispered.

Yoona POV

I continued further into the lighted mini hall. Finally I had reached the end where a portal was against the wall. I sat and stared at it.

“Woah....” I waved my hand in front of it.

“Enter...enter...” I heard whispers all around me.

“Bwoh? Who’s there??”

“Look into the portal.” The voice said to me.

“N-no....I’m going back to Yuri.” I tried to turn around but found myself being pulled into the portal.

“No you don’t....I shall take you and all who live here and change their ways....” The voice faded away. I was pulled into the portal and that was last I remembered before I only saw black.

 

Next Morning...

Author POV

It’s quiet in the house, everyone sleeping. Well...almost everyone.

“Wakey wakey!” Jessica screamed throughout the house.

“Urgh....every morning....” Yoona said as she woke up.

“Getup! Let’s go running!” Jessica screamed again.

“Jess....let us sleep!” Tiffany yelled back as she woke up

“Sleeping too much is unhealthy! Come on!!” She screamed again.

“Jessica! Shut up!!” Sunny screamed.

“Come on lazy bums!!” Jessica screamed one more time. Everyone slowly emerged from their rooms.

“Yah, no screaming in the damn house.” Taeyeon said sternly. Everyone gulped.

“Uh oh....” Yoona said softly as they all backed away.

“I’ve told you time and time again that you should all behave your damn age and stop raining havoc in the house!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Aish....why does Taeyeon have to be so stern all the time...” Sooyoung asked when Taeyeon went back to her room.

“I’m not sure...” Yuri said.

“Let’s just eat breakfast...” Seohyun suggested. They all sat around the table.

“How much do you want Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked.

“Hmm....I’m not hungry...and you all know I don’t eat a lot. So, I’ll just take a small portion...” Sooyoung responded. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Soo, sweetie you can’t stay strong if you don’t eat a lot. And look, you’ve influenced young Yoona over there.” Jessica said before pecking Sooyoung’s lips and frowning at Yoona’s nearly empty plate.

“By the way Tiff, how’s your progress with Taeyeon?” Nicole asked. Tiffany just sighed.

“Why did I have to fall in love with someone who won’t open her heart...” Tiffany frowned.

“Ah it’s okay Tiff...someday she’ll open up for you~” Jessica said to her. Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, and Nicole all nodded at Tiffany. The rest just gave blank expressions.

“Uh....we can’t speak English...” Sooyoung said.

“We know.” Tiffany said. Seohyun meronged the non-English speakers.

“Aish, Choding.” Yuri said to Seohyun.

“Aigoo Unnie~” Seohyun said with Aegyo. Sunny looked at her. JeTi noticed this and giggled.

“Sunny~ Let’s go out~” They also said with aegyo. Sunny frowned. Sooyoung took the last place.

“Sunny-unnie~ Am I pretty~” Sooyoung asked with aegyo. Sunny had had enough.

“Shut up! Just because you can do aegyo and I can’t doesn’t mean you get to flaunt it all over the place!” She fumed.

“B-Bunny....c-calm down please sweetie?” Hyomin tried to control her girlfriend.

“Urghhh I’m just mad that I can’t do aegyo like they can! It’s not fair!!” Sunny frowned deeper.

“Hmm....maybe shopping will make you feel better?” Jessica suggested. Sunny smiled.

“Yes! Let’s go shopping!” Seohyun jumped from her seat.

“Yay I can go see Krystal!” Seohyun danced around.

“Aigoo...why and how could my sister date such a choding??” Jessica asked. They all laughed.

“I don’t know...she’s your sister.” Tiffany giggled.

“Tae...we’re going to the mall okay?” Tiffany informed Taeyeon.

“Yea okay. Keep Seohyun out of trouble and behave!” Taeyeon shouted from her door.

“Okay!” They all said.

“So uptight....” Jessica whispered. They giggled as they left for the mall.

At the Mall

“Oh Tiffany look!” Sunny showed her a pink dress as she smirked. Tiffany grimaced and backed away from Sunny.

“Ugh...pink....I don’t understand how anyone could even LOOK at that horrible color.” Tiffany said as she pushed Sunny away.

“I don’t get why you hate that color so much. It’s kinda cute.” Yoona said. Tiffany frowned at Yoona.

“Ew no it’s not.” Tiffany said.

“Can I go see Krystal now?!?!” Seohyun begged as she jumped up and down in her seat.

“Yea...I’ll take you.” Jessica said.

“I’ll come with! I need to get out of here.” Tiffany said. They walked out of the store and headed to FX Music Store.

“Welcome! Hi Seo!” Victoria greeted them.

“Hey Vic. Is Krystal here?”

“Of course she is. Krys~” Krystal walked out from the back room.

“Seohyun!!!” She ran to Krystal and Krystal jumped onto her and kissed her lips.

“Yah...yah okay!! That’s enough!” Jessica and Tiffany separated the two.

“Unnie!” Krystal whined.

“Urgh...I’m going to the food court.” Tiffany said.

“Oh it’s my break time! The four of us could go together.” Krystal smiled.

“Fine...come on.” Jessica led the way. They reached the food court.

Tiffany POV

Hmm... I smirked.

“SeoBaby....you should try this.” I handed her a sample.

“What is it?” She tasted it and her face became distorted.

“Ewwwwww!!!!! Goguma!!” She tried to wipe the taste off her tongue

“ahaha Oh Seohyun. You should see your face!” I continued laughing at her.

“Unnie! How could you!” Seohyun playfully hit my arms.

“Sorry....payback for all those pranks you pull on us.” Her eyes gleamed.

“Well.. you’re so easy to prank! I can’t help it...” She smiled at me. I patted her head.

“Oh young choding...haha...”

Back at the house...

Sooyoung POV

“When are the girls coming back?” Hyomin asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know....they’re shopping so it could take hours.” I said.

“Oy....I miss Sunny...” She said to me.

“If you miss her, you should have just gone to the mall with them.” Hyoyeon said.

“And become the bag carrier for 5 girls? Nah, I’m good.”

“Nic, Why didn’t you go with them?” Yuri asked. Nicole shrugged.

“Too lazy today. I feel like dancing though.” I laughed at her.

“Then let’s dance!” I the music player. Hyomin and I got up and started dancing. Followed by Nicole and Yuri. Hyoyeon sat there staring at us.

“Come on Hyo, get up and dance.” Hyomin encouraged. Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Err....I’ll pass...you guys know I don’t dance that well....” She responded.

“Aw fine. One day you’ll learn Danshin.” I patted her head.

“Yaaah....I’m not that short.” She complained. We all laughed.

“Turn down the music!!” We heard Taeyeon. I shut off the music and we sat in awkward silence.

“I hope she opens up and becomes sweeter soon...” I said.

“Yea....poor Tiff...” Nicole said. We just sat there waiting for the girls to come home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heh....

Finally I update this one...

ANYWAYS I missed you guys!!
*hugs*

hoped you liked this update!

don’t forget to comment~

 

Gomawo~
Saranghae <3333

Fighting!! ^^