Open

Alternate Universe

 

Taeyeon POV

Gosh it was so hard to sleep last night....

After all the intimacy I got from Tiffany....I just had to stay away from her.

“Good morning Taeyeonnie.” Tiffany greeted me as she woke up and pecked my cheek. I felt heat move up to my cheeks so I rushed to the bathroom. When I finished, I went out to see the rest.

“Morning Tae. You missed our run.” Jessica said happily.

“Oh, sorry...I had trouble sleeping last night.” I explained.

“Ah...okay....you were busy last night?” Jessica winked at me.

“Yah! That’s not even funny.” I kept the heat away from my face and just acted cold.

“TaeTae, sit with meee~” Tiffany asked. I ignored her to avoid more embarrassment and sat as far away from her as possible.

“Oh, it’s okay Unnie. I’ll sit with you.” Seohyun moved from her original spot and sat with Tiffany.

“Okay~ Come here Seobaby.” Tiffany hugged Seohyun and I just couldn’t avoid that little bit of jealousy in me.

“You alright Tae?” Sooyoung whispered to me.

“Yep....absolutely great.” I faked a smile at her.

later on...

Tiffany POV

Hmm...Taeyeon seemed a bit off. I wonder if it’s because of me...well...there’s only one way to find out.

“TaeTae~” I exclaimed as I went into the living room.

“Er...yes Tiffany?”

“Can I sit with you?” I asked.

“Well...I...uhm....don’t....” She couldn’t find her words. So cute! I took this opportunity to sit next to her and wrap my arms around her waist.

“T-Tiffany?” I heard Taeyeon.

“Yeees Taeyeonnie?”

“D-do you mind?” She pointed to my hands on her waist.

“Why? Make you nervous?” I smirked at her.

“No....I just.....d-don’t....*sigh* yes.” She answered me.

“Oh TaeTae~ Don’t be nervous with me.” I pecked her cheek. She stood up and left the room.

“Wow Tiff....” Jessica said.

“What?” I asked her.

“Way to go!” She high fived me.

“You broke through her!” Sooyoung exclaimed as Yuri gave me a shocked look.

“5 bucks says Taeyeon unnie will confess by the end of the week.” I heard Seohyun whisper to Yoona.

“It’s on Seobaby. You’re goin doooownnn.” Yoona replied with a smirk.

Taeyeon POV

Omo Omo Omo Omo

“Aish Fany-ah....why are you doing this to me.” I asked nobody as I looked at the wall nearby. It held a picture of Tiffany and I smiling. One of the very few times because I usually don’t get in the pictures.

“I really wish to show the real me....but I just can’t do it.” I said.

“That’s because you never tried doofus.” I looked up and saw Hyoyeon standing there with her arms crossed.

“Not in the mood Hyo.” I told her.

“Ah, come on Tae. If you confess all of us can be happy together!” Hyoyeon shook her.

“I shouldn’t have ever told you my feelings.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yea...but you did cuz I’m your favorite cousin~” Hyoyeon smiled at the me.

“You wish. I told you because you wouldn’t stop pestering me.” I said as I stood up.

“Whatever. You should still tell Fany. Then you can be all cutesy~ Like the rest of us.” Hyoyeon winked at me.

“As if. Get outta here Hyo.” I shoved the Hyoyeon out of my room.

“Tch fine. Have fun being forever alone. I know Tiffany won’t like it.” Hyoyeon meronged me as she left.

“Aiiiiishhh.....” I held my head as I sunk to the ground.

“I really love you Fany....but to risk getting hurt again....I....just can’t.” I said to nobody in particular.

“And then the girl becomes crazy enough to talk to herself....” Sunny said as she entered my room.

“Don’t you people knock? I taught you better manners.” I grumbled.

“Woaaah....sorry mom.” Sunny raised up her hands in surrender.

“Aish...What do you want Soonkyu?” I asked.

“First, I want you to NOT call me Soonkyu. My name’s Sunny. Second, I want you to confess to Tiffany. Can’t you see she’s trying super hard to get with you?” Sunny asked.

“Yes I can see it.....but....” I sighed.

“But you don’t want to get hurt again like what happened with Dara.” Sunny finished for me.

“H-how did you—”

“I’m roomates with your big mouth cousin. Duh.” Sunny cut me off. I nodded my head.

“Stupid Choding....” I mumbled. Sunny laughed. I chuckled a little with her.

“See? You do have a playful side! You just have to open up more and stop being such a crabby Ajhumma. You’re still too young to be one.” Sunny told me.

“Aigoo....but...how can I tell her without risking my feelings???” I asked her.

“That’s the thing about relationships Taeng....you have to risk your feelings to have a chance at being happy. Happy with the one that was made for you.” I sighed and stood in front of Sunny.

“Thank you Sunny. I’ll try.” I told her. She smiled at me and nodded as she started to exit my room.

“Oh and Sunny?” She turned around.

“Yea?”

“Saranghae Soonkyu-ah!” I made a heart with my hands and meronged her before shutting my door.

“Yahh!!!” I could hear her outside my door. She pounded on the door.

“Stupid Taeyeon.” I heard her grumble as she left. I laughed.

“TaeTae?” I heard a soft voice. I turned and saw Tiffnay standing there.

“Oh....hello Tiffany.” I replied. She stood at the doorway.

Nobody POV

“Er....are you just gonna stand there all day or come in?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany. Tiffany smiled and shook her head.

“I was waiting for you to invite me in.” She responded. Taeyeon gave her a small smile.

“Tiffany, it’s your room too. I don’t need to invite you in.” She told the younger girl. Tiffany blushed.

“Oh....right...sorry.” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Don’t apologize Tiffany.” Taeyeon said as she smiled again.

“Oh....I’m apologizing for earlier....I think....I may have made you really uncomfortable....” Tiffany said.

“Oh....well....maybe I took it too hard...so I’m sorry for rejecting you so much.” Taeyeon said as she rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lip.

aigoo....alright Tiffany. Now or never. Tiffany thought to herself.

“T-Taeyeon?”

“Yes Tiffany?”

“I-I.....”

“Tiffany?” Tiffany took a deep breath.

“Taeyeon...I really like you...” Tiffany confessed. Taeyeon sat still.

“You....what?” Taeyeon asked.

“I like you....you used to ask me why I never dated even though I’ve been here for a little over a year. My response was because I’m not ready. That’s half true.” Tiffany said.

“I....don’t understand....” Taeyeon responded.

“It’s half true because I was ready for a relationship....I just wasn’t ready to confess to you.” Tiffany explained.

“Oh...how long have you felt this way?...”

“Since when I first moved here. The second you greeted me at the front door.” Tiffany smiled.

Same as me....Taeyeon thought. She felt she could’ve died of happiness from Tiffany’s confession. But she was so happy she couldn’t speak or move.

“T-Tae?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon was stuck in place. She couldn’t speak.

“I....I guess....I just shouldn’t have said anything.” Tiffany said as her eyes watered.

“I’ll just...uhm....leave you alone now....mianhae....” Tiffany’s voice cracked as a few tears fell from her eyes. She turned and walked towards the door until she felt a wait on her back.

“Mm? Taeyeon?” Tiffany turned her head and she could see Taeyeon.

“You never let me respond.” Taeyeon’s voice was muffled into Tiffany’s back.

“Okay....and so?”Tiffany asked.

“I....I....I love you Tiffany.....” Taeyeon finally confessed. Tiffany turned around.

“Really Taeyeon? You really mean it?” Taeyeon nodded her head.

“I felt the same as you....since you came into our house.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany smiled and hugged Taeyeon tight.

“Tiff....I love you so much.” Taeyeon smiled genuinely. It’s been a while since she was able to smile like that.

“Hey Taeyeon....will you start playing and being Choding with us now?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon thought.

“Hmm...I have a better idea.” Taeyeon said. She made an evil smirk.

“Uh Oh....I’ve never seen that face on you before TaeTae. What’s your idea?” Tiffany asked.

“To celebrate the ‘New’ me....We’ll prank the others.” Tiffany clapped her hands.

“Oohh how?!?!” Tiffany was really excited now.

“Let’s pretend I’m still strict/stone-hearted Taeyeon...I’ll act cold to everyone. Especially you. Oh and pretend I don’t wanna be in the same room as you. I’ll move into the guest room. But we can still hang out together in the middle of the night. I won’t even move a lot of my stuff out.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay! Let’s...wait starting now?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smirked and nodded her head.

“So...I’m going to pretend we just had a fight. And I’ll pretend to cry.” Tiffany said as she made fake tears fall from her eyes.

“Ah...baby I hate seeing you like that!” Taeyeon covered her eyes.

“Hmm...before I exit, kiss me TaeTae.” Tiffany said so cutely Taeyeon couldn’t resist. She kissed the younger girl.

“Now go! We have a show to put on.” Taeyeon said as she put her serious face on.

“Kay TaeTae, saranghae~” Tiffany kissed Taeyeon’s cheek and left the room. Taeyeon smiled.

“This is gonna be the best prank ever.” Taeyeon said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!

so...special TaeNy chapter.

So I know what some of you Locksmiths are thinking.....Hell yea TaeNy!!! <333333

yes...Tiff-unnie broke through Tae-unnie’s stone heart and made it love her.

And now....they’re gonna prank the gang by thinking everything just....got....WORSE.

Good luck to the evil couple >:3

 

Thanks for staying with the fic!

 

Saranghae~ <33333

Fighting!