Going Out

Alternate Universe

 

Jessica POV

Aish Jinja?!?! HORROR?! Do they not know me?!

“Tiff...I’m s-sc-cared” I stuttered to my best friend beside me.

“M-me t-too Jess...” She said back.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Me and Tiffany jumped out of our seats and ran to YoonYul’s room. We would have gone to HyoSunSeo room because it’s bigger, but since Seohyun was with Yoona in YoonYul room, and HyoSun hadn’t returned yet...well you see that would be rude.

We opened the door and walked in.

“Hi guys~” I greeted. They looked at Tiff and I.

“Woah....talk about white as sheets...” I heard Yoona. I glared at her.

“WELL, I didn’t see you down there for the movie...” Tiffany said to her. Yoona just shrugged and turned back to Seohyun.

“So whatcha talking about?”

“Nothing special, just Seohyun and her little ‘issue’”

“Bwoh? What issue Seobaby?” Tiffany asked. Seohyun shook her head.

“Aww, c’mon Hyun. You can tell them...”

“aish....i met someone...”

“Ah JINJA! Who?!?!”

“Her name is Soojung.” Yoona teased

“Jinja? What a coincidence. My sister’s name is Soojung.” I said.

“Really? Cool. She’s so sweet, and she can speak fluent English too!” Seohyun’s eyes shined.

“You must really like her.” Tiffany said.

“Ah, Deh....but...we both feel like focusing on our studies for now.” She said.

“That’s understood. Good for you two. I hope to meet her soon~” I said. Seohyun nodded.

“I’ll assure of that.” Seohyun smiled at us.

With Sunny and Hyoyeon...

 

Sunny POV

“Aigoo~ You and Nicole are so damn mushy!” Hyomin said as she fed me somemore food.

“Says you! Look at you and Bunny! Feeding her....aish...” Hyomin glared at Hyoyeon.

“Hyominnie~ Can I have mooooore? Pweaaaaaaaash” Hyomin looked at me and her eyes softened.

“Of course Bunny~” I munched on more food.

“I love your cooking Hyomin~” I hugged her.

“I love your aegyo Sunny Bunny~” I saw HyoNi gag so I threw a pillow at them.

“Ouch~” The cushion bounced off of Nicole’s head and hit the music player. Some dance music came on.

“Oh yea! Come on guys, let’s dance!” Hyoyeon stood up and started dancing. Nicole stood next to her and started dancing too.

“Aigoo....the dancing couple.” Hyomin said. I giggled.

“No doubt about it....c’mon it looks fun!” I dragged her up and we started dancing like dorks along with HyoNi.

“Hey you guys should come over for the night!” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Yea Minnie~ Come on over, come on over baybeh” I sang. Nicole laughed at me.

“Of course we’ll come over for the night.” Nicole said happily.

“Okay, pack up. Let’s go~” Hyoyeon said.

With JeTiYoonHyun...

 

Yoona POV

“Hey, let’s go shopping!!” Jessica suggested. I nodded my head rapidly.

“Yea let’s go!!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, Soojung works with her friends in the mall, maybe we can meet them there.” Seohyun said. Jessica and Tiffany nodded their heads.

“For sure, let’s go!” We grabbed our stuff and walked out the door.

“Hey, we’re gonna head to the mall for a while okay?” I said. Yuri, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung nodded their heads.

“Stay safe.” Taeyeon said.

“Woah! Decapitation!!”Yuri and Sooyoung exclaimed as her eyes focused on the movie.

“AND I’m outta here!” Jessica ran out the door.

“Bwoh?! Did Jessi just run?!” Tiffany exclaimed as we walked out the door.

“Yup, that’s what horror does to Unnie.” Seohyun pointed out.

“Aigoo....let’s go to the mall~” I said. We went to the car.

“Jessi, you drive.” Tiffany told her.

“I’m on it.” Jessica went to the front seat and started driving.

 

At the mall...

Seohyun POV

“Omo...Kyeopta!” Tiffany-unnie showed us another t-shirt.

“It’s very nice, unnie.” I said.

“Aish....Tiff...c’mon, no more pink!” Jessica-unnie said. Tiffany-unnie pouted.

“But Jess....look at it~” It was a pink shirt with a totoro printed on it.

“Tiffany, let’s just buy whatever...I wanna go to the toy store~” Yoona-unnie exclaimed.

“Okay...ohhhh!! Let’s go buy pink....EVERYTHING!!” Tiffany-unnie started running around like crazy.

“Yah Yah! I need MONEY for the toy store you know!” Yoona-unnie exclaimed.

“Just leave her Yoong, we have her wallet anyway.” Jessica-unnie said as we walked in the direction of the toy store.

“Omo! Look at all these cool toys!!” Yoona-unnie exclaimed as we entered the toy shop.

“Yoong...you led us to the prank shop.” Jessica-unnie pointed out.

“Well...yea...these are me and Yuri’s favorite kinds of toys and games.”

“Not the rest of ours.” Jessica-unnie said while rolling her eyes.

“Well...think whatever you want. I’m gonna go buy some stuff.” Yoona-unnie said as she wandered throughout the store.

“Unnie, let’s go see if Soojung is around here.” I said as I tugged on her shirt.

“Arasso. I’ll text Yoona and Tiff.” I told her where we’d go and she texted them. I took out my phone and texted Soojung.

 

Hi Soojung!! :D

~Seohyunnie

 

Hi Seohyun! And I told you to call me Krystal >.<

~Krys

 

Aigoo....fine KRYSTAL. btw I’m coming over to your music store okay?

~Seohyunnie

 

Jinja?!?! YAAAY!! :D Okay, I’ll see you soon~

~Krys

 

Okay! And I’m taking a few of my Unnies over too. Is that okay?

~Seohyunnie

 

Of course it’s okay! See you soon Seo!

~Krys

 

I closed my phone and soon Sica-unnie and I were in front of the store. We walked through the door.

 

“Hi, welcome to FX music store. I’m Victoria.” One of Krystal’s friends welcomed us.

“Hi, I’m friends with Soojung.” I said. Victoria nodded and smiled.

“Ohh you’re the new friend! Soojung-ah! Your friend is here!!” Victoria-unnie called out.

“Coming! Hi Seohyun!” I hugged her. Jessica unnie was looking through some cd’s

“Hi Soojung. This is one of my Unnies.” I nudged Jessica-unnie. She looked up and her eyes widened.

“Omo Hi Krystal!!!” The two hugged.

“Err...Unnie? You know Krystal?”

“Well yea....I mean...I should know my little sister right?” They both laughed.

“Sisters Jinja?!”

“Yep...Krys didn’t know you owned a store!”

“Yea, I work here along with Sulli, Luna, Victoria, and Amber.” Krystal said.

“That’s great. Oh...we should go now Seo. Tiffany and Yoona want to head home now.” Sica-unnie told me. I nodded.

“Neh Unnie. I’ll see you later Krystal. It was nice to see all of you again.” I waved goodbye to them and followed Jessica-unnie out the door.

 

At Home...

Yoona POV

We pulled into the driveway. I pulled out one of my pranks and aimed it at Jessica. I pulled the trigger.

“KYAAAAAA!!!!” She screamed as I sprayed her. I smiled sheepishly at her.

“Yah! How did you get your hair to get all that silly string in there....hehehe” Jessica was fuming up.

“Im Yoona!!!!!!!!!!!” She shrieked.

“Uh Oh.” I ran into the house, Jessica hot on my trails.

“Im Choding! I swear I’ll kill you with my own bare hands!!!!” She screamed as she chased me.

“What’d she say?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany and Seohyun came in the house.

“She just said she wants to kill Yoona with her bare hands.” Tiffany said calmly.

“Hey! You say it like it’s no big deal!” I screamed as I hid behind Yuri.

“Okay okay, Sica-chu~ Calm down okay?” Sooyoung stepped in. Jessica cooled off and I swear it looked like she turned from icy blue to her natural milky white. Something only we can see in Jessica.

“Omo...look at the time. 11:45 PM already.” Taeyeon said.

“Uhm...I’m gonna go to sleep now Unnies. I have to be in bed by 12.” Seohyun said.

“Arasso. We’ll take your improvement book up later? Or do you want to leave it here?” Jessica asked.

“Aniyo Unnie...I’ll take the self-improvement book with me.” She took the book and went to the staircase.

“Okay~ Goodnight Hyunnie!” I shouted. Seohyun smiled at me.

“Goodnight Unnies.” She waved at us and headed up. The door opened and people were talking loudly.

 

Hyoyeon POV

“And so then I said...” I was saying to Sunny, Nicole, and Hyomin as we walked into the house.

“SHHH!!! Maknae’s gone up already.” Tiffany shushed us. We entered more quietly.

“Why is she asleep already? It’s still early.” I asked. Sunny knocked my head.

“Pabo-ah....she sleeps before 12 remember??” I looked at the clock.

“Oh...it’s almost 12.” I said.

“No duh....geez and your supposed to be my ‘unnie’??” Sooyoung said. We all laughed.

“Aigoo...well....we should all go to sleep now. Come on.” Taeyeon ordered and so we all went to our respective rooms.

“Goodnight!!” We all shouted to each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Chapter 2 up for Alternate Universe!

Yes I know it is slow in the beginning but it’ll get there ^^

 

Anyways thank you to this fic’s supporters!
Please don’t forget to comment ^^ I really wanna hear your thoughts.

 

Gomawo!

Saranghae <3

Fighting~!!