Pranking

Alternate Universe

 

No One POV

Tiffany brought out her inner actress and let her tears fall. She ran to the living room with her tears streaming down her face.

“Omo Fany-ah what happened???” Jessica hugged the younger girl.

“T-Taeyeon....I-I.....Jessi!!” Tiffany cried into Jessica’s arms.

“Sssh....Tiff....shhh...just breathe sweety...” After a while Tiffany ‘calmed down’

“Okay...honey....what’s wrong? What happened with Taeyeon?” Jessica asked.

“Taeyeon....she....she hates me.” Tiffany said sadly.

“WHAT?! Impossible!!! TAEYEON!” Sooyoung screamed as she stood up and went to Taeyeon’s room.

“Aigoo.....better go with Soo before she kills someone.” Yuri stood up and left.

“Unni....are you okay?” Seohyun asked softly. Tiffany sniffled and nodded. Tiffany stood and guided the others to her room. She pretended to be shocked when she saw Taeyeon removing her stuff.

“TaeTae no! What are you doing?!” Tiffany started another act. Taeyeon went with it while keeping her serious face.

“I can’t stay in the same room with you anymore. I’m moving to the guest room.” Taeyeon flatly said as she started packing a few things. She kept most of her clothes in her and Tiffany’s secretly shared closet but packed a few clothes to make it look like she was really moving out of the room.

“Tae please! Stay with me!!” Tiffany cried.

“Tiffany! I can’t return your feelings.” Taeyeon coldly said as she finished packing and left the room. Once she exited she felt sad that she had to do that but when she got to her room she couldn’t stop laughing at the priceless faces she saw on her friends.

With Tiffany

Tiffany hung her head low and her friends came closer to her.

“Tiff....I’m so so soooo sorry....” Yoona said. Tiffany just shook her head.

“Can....can I have some time to be alone?” Tiffany asked. The others nodded.

“Sure, we’ll be out in the living room if you need us.” Sunny said before leaving the room. When they were all gone Tiffany wrote a note, left it on the bed and left her room.

“That’s so strange....I really thought Tae liked Tiff....” Hyoyeon said. Sunny nodded.

“Yea...maybe things changed?” Sunny asked. Hyoyeon shrugged.

“Maybe so....oh well.”

Later on...

“Guys I’m gonna go check on Tiff-unni.” Yoona said as she rose and went to Tiffany’s room.

“Mm? What’s this?” Yoona said as she picked up the note.

Dear Jessi, Soo, Yul, Yoong, Seobaby, Hyo, Bunny, or whoever is reading this,

            I went out for a bit to take in some fresh air. Don’t worry bout me. I’ll be back soon kay? Love you! ^-^

                                                ~ Fany Fany Tiffany ~

Yoona walked out with the note.

“What’s that baby?” Yuri hugged Yoona from the back and took the note.

“Eh? She left without telling us?” Hyoyeon said as she read the note.

“Just let her be...she needs to think before she acts. It’s how she’s been since we were little.” Jessica told them.

meanwhile with Taeyeon

“mmm....you....told them....mmmm....you went out?” Taeyeon asked as she locked lips with Tiffany again.

“Mhm....only way for me to be able to sneak in here without them having to worry so much.” Tiffany replied.

“Aish....lying is so bad Tiff.”

“It was your idea to prank them TaeTae~” Tiffany replied cutely.

“Aigoo no aegyo~ I love you Tiffany.” Taeyeon said.

“I love you too Taeyeon~” Tiffany said before kissing her girlfriend again.

“Hey I’m just gonna go talk with Taeyeon okay?” They heard Yuri’s voice. They immediately broke off.

“Aish....where should I hide???” Tiffany frantically asked.

“Will you be okay with no light?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded.

“Then go into the bathroom. Keep the lights off.” Taeyeon directed. Tiffany ran into the bathroom right when Yuri opened her bedroom door.

“Hey Tae.”

“Hello Yuri. What brings you to my room?”

“Er....well....I was wondering why you had to move out of your other room? I mean...what happened?” Yuri asked. Taeyeon thought up an explanation.

“Tiffany confessed to me...and I just didn’t want to make it too hard on her.” Taeyeon said. Yuri nodded.

“So....you don’t like her?” Yuri asked.

“Nope.” Taeyeon struggled to lie. Tiffany could sense the struggle and smiled.

“I love you so much Taeyeon.” Tiffany whispered.

“Did you hear that?” Yuri asked as she looked to the bathroom door.

“N-no. What?” Taeyeon asked.

“I heard a voice come from your bathroom.” Taeyeon gave her a slight chuckle.

“Yuri I think you need to go out to Yoona and relax because you’re delusional.”

“Mmm....maybe you’re right....” Yuri said before getting up and leaving. Taeyeon released the breath she was holding.

“You can come out now.” Taeyeon said. Tiffany snuck out of the bathroom.

“Aish....thank goodness she’s gone.” Tiffany said.

“You know....the point of hiding is to stay completely quiet.” Taeyeon said sarcastically. Tiffany playfully hit her arm.

“Shut up TaeTae....” Taeyeon chuckled.

“I love you Tiff.”

“I love you too Taeyeon~” Taeyeon looked at the clock.

“Oh hey....if you don’t pretend to come back they might get super worried.” Taeyeon said.

“You’re right....cover for me?”

“Yea....wait about 30 seconds. I’ll have them occupied.” Taeyeon said before leaving.

“Oh finally Tae. Thought you’d never leave that room.” Hyoyeon joked.

“Shut it Choding.” Taeyeon said. Taeyeon grabbed the nearby guitar and handed it to Seohyun.

“Seohyun, play for us?” Taeyeon asked. Seohyun took the guitar.

“Uhm....I....haven’t played in a while.” Seohyun said.

“Liar....Krystal tells me about how you play for her all the time.” Jessica announced before rolling her eyes.

“Wow....thanks for shouting it out to the world....” Seohyun retorted before playing. They sang a song together as Tiffany snuck to the front door and exited it slowly. She sat outside for a while before coming back inside, shutting the door loudly to make sure her presence was known.

“Oh thank god Tiffany!!!” Jessica hugged her best friend. Tiffany accepted the hug.

“Wae Jess? Didn’t you read my note?” Jessica nodded

“Yes, that won’t stop me from being worried about you. Come on, Seobaby is playing the guitar for us.”

“Jinja? I haven’t heard her play for a while.” Tiffany smiled and sat down next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon moved away from Tiffany in response. Tiffany frowned. Yoona saw this and squeezed Tiffany’s hand as a sign of reassurance. Tiffany smiled then she got a text.

Mianhae Tiffany~ Keep playing along for a  while longer kay? We’ll reveal ourselves soon. I love you princess~ <3

~ ByunTae ~

Aigoo fine....but you definitely owe me soon~ I love you too sweetie <3

~ FanyFany ~

Tiffany gave a slight smile to her phone and finished watching Seohyun play the guitar. Taeyeon got up and left the room. Tiffany received another text and immediately stood up.

“Alright...I think we should sleep now guys.” Tiffany said a little jumpily. The rest stared at her strangely.

“Uhm...you alright Tiff unni?” Seohyun asked.

“Yea I figured you’d be a little more hesitant to sleep since it would be your first time without Tae....” Sooyoung added.

“Oh...well...the faster I fall asleep...the faster I can forget, right?” Tiffany tried to cover. They shrugged and went to their rooms. Tiffany went to her room and took out her phone.

Coast is clear baby. Come to the room noooow~

~ FanyFany ~

“I’m already in here.” Taeyeon emerged from the bathroom. Tiffany jumped and held her chest.

“God TaeTae! Don’t scare me like that.” Tiffany said.

“Sowwie~” Taeyeon said cutely making Tiffany giggle.

“Whatever....now come here.” Tiffany pulled the older girl down on top of her and kissed her. Their tongues fought for dominance.

“Mmm...Tae~” Tiffany moaned as Taeyeon and on Tiffany’s soft spot on her neck.

“Y-Yah...d-don’t leave any...mmmmmm.....marks...” Tiffany warned. Taeyeon nodded and went back to Tiffany’s lips. They made out til Tiffany became tired and Taeyeon fell asleep with her in her arms.

Middle of the Night

“nnng....” Sooyoung stirred in the middle of the night. Awakening the light sleeper beside her. (A/N lol really Sica?!?!)

“Mmm....Soo? Why are you awake??” She asked. Sooyoung sat up.

“I’m really worried...” She responded.

“About?”

“Taeyeon and Tiffany....Especially Tiffany. She looked really hurt.” Sooyoung said. Jessica felt more pain for her best friend than Sooyoung did, but it was 2:50 AM and she needed to sleep.

“Just try to sleep.” Jessica rested her head. Sooyoung shook hers.

“I can’t....I’m just gonna go eat a little something okay?” Jessica groaned a response. Sooyoung moved out to the kitchen.

“Hmm....what can I eaaat....” She found a tray of food in the kitchen and heat it up. When it was done she pulled it out and was about to place her small portion on a plate when she saw a paper.

Girls,

Remember not to heat up all the food on a tray at once. If you do, we have to finish it then and there. Thanks girls~

                                                ~ Taeyeon ~

“Oh crap...” Sooyoung looked at the tray in front of her. She had no plans of waking anyone else in the house for it was 3:00 AM. She took a seat and put the tray in front of her.

“Well....it’s....way...more than usual....but here goes.” Sooyoung started to eat. She was eating a bit slower to keep up her pace. The whole tray was finished by 4:00.

“Ughhh.....I can’t....breaaathe.” She stood up and went to the couch. She rubbed her belly to calm it. Soon she fell asleep. Jessica woke up at 4:10 because she couldn’t feel Sooyoung’s warmth.

“Mmm? Youngieee....” She went outside and saw Sooyoung asleep on the couch.

“Urghhh....you owe me for making me wake up baby.” Jessica said she kissed Sooyoung’s forehead then returned to her room to fall asleep again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haiiii~

TaeNy ^^

Lol pranking the group :3

And that bit of SooSica at the end.

....things are changing for many of them.

Oh, if you’re wondering why Yoona and Yuri act the same, it’s because those who ‘discover’ the portal stay the same. They won’t change.

Tell me what you think so far or any suggestions you have. I’m open to given ideas.

Just comment below or private message me~ :)

 

Kamsamnida followers of the story ^^

Saranghae~ <3

FIGHTING!!