Change Part 1

Alternate Universe

 

Sooyoung POV

Omooo....I woke up with a pain in my back.

“Why does my back hurt??” I asked myself. I looked around. Oh right...fell asleep on the couch.

“Afternoon Soo...oh have you seen the pasta from last night?” Yoona asked. I held my head. Afternoon already???

“Uhm...oh....I think I ate it all....” I replied. Yoona looked at me with her widened deer eyes.

“You? Choi Sooyoung....ate a whole tray of food?? Are you sure?” Yoona asked me.

“Yea...I accidentally heat up a whole tray and had to eat it all...” I responded.

“Oooh....I wanna do that too.” Yoona grabbed a tray with spaghetti and ate the whole thing within a few minutes.

“Omo....you eat fast.” I told her. She shrugged then Tiffany walked into the room.

“Heyoooo” She greeted us happily. I gave her a weird smile.

“You seem awfully happy?” Yoona asked.

“Yup...well...I uh...woke up early to run with Sica....where is she Soo?” Tiffany asked me.

“Early?? Psh it’s almost 1 o’clock Tiff.” Yoona said.

“And I’m not sure Fany. I fell asleep here so I haven’t been to the room yet. She probably left already.” I replied. Tiffany frowned

“Damn....meh I’ll just hang here with you guys.” She said as she took a seat beside me on the couch and flipped through TV channels.

“Not gonna try to catch up with her?” I asked. She shook her head.

“You know Sica, either you start with her or she screams at you for being late. heh”

“Oh...yea...like me last week.” Yoona said.

“Good morniiiing unnies!!” Seohyun greeted as she ran into the living room.

“Uhm...it’s afternoon Hyun. And...you’re very hyper because???.” I asked.

“It’s it’s it’s it’s myyyy...........” Seohyun was too hyper to answer.

“1 year anniversary with Krys?” Tiffany filled in.

“Hell yeaaaaaaa!!!!” Seohyun cheered.

“Yah yah, watch your language Seohyun.” Yuri said as she walked into the room.

“Morning everyone.” She added.

“Afternoon.” Tiffany corrected.

“Hi Yurii~” Yoona kissed Yuri on the lips.

“Ewww....get a room.” Hyoyeon and Sunny said as they came into the room.

“Psh...like you two haven’t DONE worse with Nic and Hyomin.” YoonYul teased HyoSun. They blushed madly and sat on the floor.

“*yawn* morning children.” Taeyeon greeted us.

“It’s afternoon unni!!!!” Seohyun shouted excitedly. Taeyeon froze in place and looked at the hyper girl weirdly.

“.....1 year anniversary with Krystal??” Taeyeon asked.

“Uh huh!!” Seohyun jumped around excitedly.

“heh...yeaaaa....” Taeyeon smirked.

“Hmm...Tae? You alright? You seem...different....” Sunny said.

“Er...I figured...I’ve been too closed up against you guys...so...maybe I should start acting more like you guys...since you are all my friends....” Taeyeon said.

“Really?? That’s great Tae. Finally glad to have old you back cousin.” Hyoyeon hugged her tightly.

“Bleh just cuz I change doesn’t mean I like you now.” Taeyeon joked. We all laughed at the two Kims.

“*yaaaaaaaawn* hey...why are you all up early??” we looked over and saw a dishelved Sica coming into the room.

“BWOH?!?! Sica unni????” Seohyun asked.

“Yea?? Why are you all up early huh??” She asked again.

“Sica....it’s 1 pm.” Yuri showed the time.

WHAT?!?!?!?!” Jessica screamed.

“Yea...I’m a bit surprised too...Jess...you JUST woke up???” Tiffany asked.

“Yea....what the.....*gasp* it’s youuuu!!!!” Jessica pointed at me. I held my hands up in surrender.

“What did I do?!?!” I asked.

“I woke up around 4-4:30 last night because of youuuu!!!!” Jessica accused me.

“What??? I didn’t tell you to wake up and come out of the room.” I said.

“No, but I woke up because I couldn’t feel you were there.”

“Well, who’s fault is that???” I asked. Jessica was about to speak again but Yoona cut her off.

“Omomomomomomomo” She said.

“What??” Sunny asked. Yoona pointed on the outside of our mini circle. We turned and saw TaeNy....making out...

“What the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Hyoyeon screamed. The two broke off and looked at us.

“Errrrrr............” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head.

“When the.....who....what.....AHHHH!!!!!!” Yuri shouted.

“Yah calm down.....” Yoona said to Yuri.

“Hah! I KNEW it!!!” Jessica shouted. We all looked at her confused.

“I was wondering why Tiff wanted to leave so quickly yesterday. And as your best friend did you really think I don’t check up on your room every once in a while to make sure you were okay?? That’s right. I saw you and Taeyeon all cuddled up the other day on YOUR bed!” Jessica said to Tiffany. Tiffany gasped as Taeyeon facepalmed.

“hahahahahahhahahahahahahha you guys got caught in bed!!!” Seohyun shouted.

“Aiiish....Hyun shut up!”  Hyoyeon screamed as she covered her ears.

“And by the way, if you think of doing ANYTHING to my sister today, I’ll kill you.” Jessica faced the maknae and glared at her.

“Woaaah.....IceSica geez....calm down.” Yuri mumbled.

“Yah...what’s wrong Sica? You’re never like this...” Tiffany asked.

“I...I don’t know...I just....don’t feel like myself....” Jessica replied. I went to her and hugged her.

Jessica POV

“It’s gonna be fine Sica....” Sooyoung whispered in my ear.

“Thanks Soo....but I really don’t feel like myself.” I told her. She nodded.

“I don’t feel the same either....I feel.....hungry.” She told me. I looked at her.

“Soo, really..... are you okay???” I checked her temperature.

“Yah Dr. Sica what’s up with Soo??” Yuri asked.

“Sooyoungie....she said she’s hungry.” I told them. They all gasped.

“Omo my Sooyoungie is dying!!” Sunny dramatically held her head.

“Aish! Pabo-ah!” Taeyeon knocked her head with a  pillow.

“Your Sooyoungie?? Nuh-uh. MY Sooyoungie.” Yoona hit Sunny as well.

“Yah do NOT hit me.” Sunny grabbed a pillow and hit Taeyeon then Yoona. They had a small pillow fight.

“Uhm....can someone come over and cook Soo something? And by the way...she’s MY Sooyoungie” I stated to the chodings.

“Uh yea. We’ll cook.” YulTi offered. The rest watched the pillow fight while they went into the kitchen and cooked up some food. They brought it out moments later and Sooyoung immediately ate it.

“Woah....yah Youngie....are you sure you’re okay?” Tiffany asked.

“Yea.....just....really.....hungry.” Sooyoung said as she scarfed down more food.

No One POV

“....what is happening???” Yuri asked Yoona.

“I’m not sure Yul but they’re changing a bit...SooSica is changing....Taeyeon unni changed...”

“Yea....it’s a bit strange don’t you think??”

“I guess....but we shouldn’t worry about it so much....” Yoona replied. Yuri just nodded.

“Psssst.....what’re you whispering about??” Hyoyeon popped her head next to Yuri’s, scaring the latter.

“Gah! Stupid Kim Choding!!” Yuri shouted as she chased the shorter girl around. Yoona just sat and watched in amusement.

“Funny right?” Seohyun asked Yoona.

“Heh yea..... why don’t you play with them?” Yoona asked. Seohyun shrugged.

“Sometimes, the choding’s gotta chill and let other people take the choding-light” Seohyun said as she rested her head on Yoona.

“Hah okay....understood.” Yoona patted the younger girl’s head.

 

The Next Day

“Morning......Sooyoung???” Yuri greeted the tall girl as she and Yoona walked to the kitchen.

“Hai Yuri, Yoona.” Sooyoung’s mouth was full of food.

“Morning Unni.” Yoona replied.

“Why are you eating so much??” Yuri asked.

“I dunno....jush....wok up and felt reary hungy.” She answered.

“Where’s Jess?” Yuri asked.

“Shtill ashleep.”

“Really....I thought she slept early last night.” Yoona said.

“She did.” Tiffany answered as she came into the room.

“Eh Tiff?!?!” Yuri said surprised.

“Yea?” Tiffany asked back.

“W-w-what.....are you wearing??????” Yoona asked. Tiffany looked down at her clothes.

“Jeans? And a T-shirt?” Tiffany responded. She gave YoonYul a weird look.

“No, no....the COLOR of that shirt!” Yuri said.

“Pink?” Tiffany asked. YoonYul nodded their heads in unison.

“Annnd??” Tiffany was still confused on the situation. Just then Sunny walked in.

“G’morning everyone and – Holy DS Lites!” Sunny shouted in shock as she saw Tiffany.

“What?!?!?!?!” Tiffany shouted.

“Why are you wearing that?? I though you hated pink Tiff unni?” Yoona said.

“Meh....I figured the color doesn’t look that bad...in fact....I kinda rock it.” Tiffany said as she twirled around.

“....TaeTae said you look y in it didn’t she.” Sunny bluntly stated.

“...Maybe.” Tiffany said quickly.

“Morning unnies, nice shirt Tiff unni.” Seohyun stated as she walked into the room and played video games.

“Hey Seo....” Yuri answered.

“See? Seohyunnie is mutual...why did you guys make a big fuss???” Tiffany asked.

“Oh, don’t get me wrong unni.....looks totally different on you....just wanted to play video games instead of spazzing about it.” Seohyun spoke up as she focused her eyes on the screen.

“Oh....” Tiffany pouted cutely. As usual, Sunny boiled in anger.

“Come here let me snatch off your lips!!!!!” Sunny shouted as she lunged for Tiffany. Tiffany screamed and ran right into Taeyeon who had just walked into the room. Luckily, she caught the girl.

“Eh? Hi Fany-ah....ooo nice shirt.” Taeyeon winked at the younger girl. Tiffany blushed and stood up.

“Hi Tae. Where’s Hyo?” Tiffany asked.

“She locked herself in her room....she’s trying to learn how to dance for Nicole.” Taeyeon whispered.

“Oh how sweet of her~” Tiffany smiled.

“Yeap, Nicole’s lucky that she’s trying so hard.” Taeyeon said back.

“Gah!!!!” They heard a frustrated sound coming from Hyoyeon’s room.

“Oops, we better get over there.” Taeyeon said. They ran to the said room and knocked gently on the door.

“Just a sec....” A tired voice said. The door opened and Hyoyeon appeared behind it.

“Hey TaeNy.” Hyoyeon smiled weakly.

“Hi Hyo, you okay?” Tiffany asked. Hyoyeon half smiled.

“Yea, just trying to learn to dance....you know how Nicole is so good at it....” Hyoyeon answered.

“Hey, don’t stress yourself out too much, cuz. Practice does make perfect, but to be a good dancer, you gotta chill. Don’t be so tense....relax your body.” Taeyeon told the younger girl.

“Alright....oh by the way....Nic and Hyomin are coming soon.” Hyoyeon said.

“Okay, no prob....keep practicing...you want me to send Yul in here to help you?” Taeyeon asked. Hyoyeon nodded.

“Oh and Soo too please.” Taeyeon just put a thumb up as she walked out the door.

Taeyeon and Tiffany returned to the living room area.

“Yul, Soo, mind helping Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon asked the two girls.

“Yea, sure Tae....with what exactly?” Sooyoung asked as she stood up.

“She is trying to learn how to dance for Nicole.” Yoona spit out her water.

“Jinja?!?!?!?!” She shouted.

“Aissssh!! Yoong! You spit on meeee!!! Sickooooo!!” Sunny stood and wiped the water off of her.

“Oops....sorry Sunny unni.” Yoona smiled sheepishly.

“And Hyo can’t dance for her life....” Sunny stated as she rolled her eyes.

“And you can’t do any form of aegyo. Even Soo can do it a little....” Tiffany said back. Sunny frowned at that comment.

“Shut up....” Sunny said back.

“Umm okay, we’ll go help Hyo now....” Yuri said as she and Soo started walking to Hyoyeon’s room.

“Oh and hurry! Hyominnie and Nicky are coming over soon!!” Tiffany shouted down the hall.

“Alright!” They shouted back.

“Ooohh Hyomin is coming over?? Yay!” Sunny clapped happily.

“Yup....hope you’re happy now.” Tiffany said.

“Very. What time is it?” Sunny asked.

“Errr....almost 12:30 pm unni.” Seohyun answered.

“Oh okay....where’s Jess?” Sunny asked again.

“Uhm....from what Sooyoungie told us.....she’s still in her room.” Tiffany said.

“Oh, reading? On the computer?”

“Nu-uh..... stiiiill sleeping.” Yoona said.

“Hmm....someone go wake her up....” Taeyeon said.

“No way! Did you see how she acted yesterday?!?!” Yoona jumped on the couch in fear.

“She’s probably just on her period....Just do it nicely” Taeyeon told them.

“I’ll go....she won’t kill her bestie.” Tiffany stood up and walked into SooSica’s room.

A few minutes later

“Where the heck is Jessi and Tiff?” Sunny asked.Right after she asked they heard screams coming from SooSica’s room.

“No Jessi stoooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany shouted

“I’ll kiill you!!!!!!!!!!” Jessica shouted back. Soon crashing sounds could be heard.

“Ahhh!!!!!!” Tiffany ran out of the room. Her hair was a mess. Close behind was Jessica.

“Woahhh!!!” Yoona grabbed Tiffany and pulled her behind her. Seohyun grabbed Jessica and held her down.

“Sica unni....please calm down.” Seohyun said maturely as she sat on Jessica’s back. The others were surprised to see Seohyun’s change in attitude.

Jessica frustratedly blew her hair out of her face.

“Tiff, what did you do??” Sunny asked. Tiffany shrugged.

“Told you I’d wake her up didn’t I?”

“You don’t wake people up by jumping on their bed and threatening to kiss their lips!!” Jessica shouted from underneath Seohyun.

“Bwoh?!?!” Taeyeon yelled as she heard those words.

“I wasn’t actually gonna do it! I knew you’d wake up soon.” Tiffany retorted.

“Tch you should be thankful you’re still alive Hwang.”

“And you should be thankful I didn’t actually kiss you Jung.” Tiffany said back as she made a disgusted face.

“Woohoo!!!!!” They heard cheering coming from HyoSunSeo’s room.

“Sounds like somebody learned how to dance.” Taeyeon said happily as they heard the upbeat music play in the room again.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Yea...I know it’s been a while since my last update.

I’ve been caught up with stuff....

Well anyways~~~ yes it’s true.

On July 24th, this fic and A Faith of Friendship will be put under friends only read.

I’m sorry but I have to....I may change them back to open depending on how the events turn out....But it’s very slight chance. Anyways that’s all I have to say for now~

 

Thanks again~

Saranghaeyo <3

FIGHTING!!