The Deal

You're Beautiful

Thanks subscribers!!
Enjoy, i promise Mir will meet MBLAQ maybe after a few chapters?

I woke up, still dazed from... I guess my kidnapping? Cheolyoung! Was he okay? I jerked up into a sitting position, cringing at the migraine.

I was wearing a ... very inappropriate dress... something I used to wear back when I-- ERASE THAT THOUGHT. I rubbed my eyes and looked around,  trying to ignore the breeze near my chest, and gasping when I saw Teddy checking me out. I covered myself with my arms. My long hair was gone...

"You-- did you- change me? I mean, you saw...? My hair..."

"Not yet. I don't want to you yet, although you look pretty y in that dress." he said. "you're here to get me more money. Your hair only bought me a couple cigarettes."

"What am I supposed to do? I told you, just give me some tim--"

"No. You're going to become an idol."

"what?!"

"There's a LOT of money in the video-making business, you know."

"Video-- no. You don't mean--"

"Oh yeah. they make great money. lots and lots. You and I are going to become stars!" his eyes twinkled dangerously.

"No. Something else. Anything else. I- give me... another option. anything but..." I pleaded. "Anything but... " I thought it. I couldn't bring myself to say that word. I couldn't go back. I wouldn't! I can't!

"mmhm.... Yeah, sure. But if what you find doesn't bring cash, and LOTS of cash FAST, there won't be any other choice. Face it Eun-ah. You're trapped."

I gulped. "I'll find something. Give me a week...:

"HAH! A week? You think you have bargaining room? NO. You have ONE DAY. If not.... well, you know how to dance, don't you? late night dancing... y body... oh, yes. There's a lot of money for me in the show business."

I blushed. That was not a memory I was very proud of. "deal... one day. 24 hours..." I whispered, still wishing this was just a horrible dream.

"Oh, and Eun-ah, let's become friends."

"friends?" I squeaked.

"Friends with benefits."

"benefits," I echoed.

"Anytime I want, you let me you. And you ENJOY it."

"..." I stared at Teddy, wondering how someone could be so... Teddy. "You.... are crazy," I said finally.

Teddy grinned, no, smirked. "But you're going to agree anyways, aren't you, slave?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but no words came out. Teddy smiled with satisfaction and got up to leave the room. "Clock is ticking..." he said, and left.

As soon as he did I leaped into action. I searched for some acceptable clothes. I could only find a baggy shirt and sweatpants. My eyes flitted around suspiciously as I changed, afraid Teddy had set up a camera or a peep hole or something. I had no bra, so I improvised by using a scarf and tying it around my chest. I shivered from sheer disgust. I felt so dirty and so hopeless...

I had no shoes, but I was used to walking without them. When I cracked the door open, Teddy grabbed my wrist, slammed me into a wall, and kissed me. I stayed rigid, pressing my lips together, denying his probing tongue. He finally let me go. "Not too bad... But we'll have to practice to make something that's worth selling."

I shoved him away. "Not if I find something else!" I ran to the door.

"Oh, and Eun- ah? You know what happens if you don't come back... right?"

I stepped out of that horrible place, wiping my lips furiously and plotting plans of escape, all the while knowing it was no use.