A Way Out

You're Beautiful

MIR POV

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Mir oppa, I love you!!" screamed a fan. "Will you sign this?" she held out one of my album pictures. I smiled at her. I loved our fans, especially mine! They give us so much love!!

"My pleasure! What's your name?" I signed it and handed the picture back to her.

"Wait! Oppa can you sign my hand?" I was a bit taken aback, but I grabbed her hand and signed it. She blushed. "Saranghae!" I smiled, as she left, holding her hand to her heart.

The next fan was a guy,,,, wait....!!

"Noo--" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and dragged him to the MBLAQ styling room.

"Chulyeong!!"

"Noona!" We hugged and kissed, kissed and hugged.

"Mir, what are you-- What are you doing?!" We broke apart.

"Oh, Joon hyung!" I hid Chulyeong behind my back.

"Hyung?" echoed Chulyeong.

"Who's that?" Joon hyung demanded.

"No one." I said immediately.

"Noon--" I covered his mouth again.

"Later, k? I'll explain it all later. Could... hyung, could you leave for a bit?"

"oh. Okay," he said, looking a bit hurt.

"Bye hyung..." I love you

"What do you mean? I'm gonna see you again soon."

"y-yeah..." I couldn't look him in they eye. If my plan worked, I wouldn't see him face to face for a loooooong time. He left.

"Chulyeong, listen to me carefully. I need your help."

"Sure, noona. Anything for you" I smiled and hugged him close to me.

"Thank you. Now. you're going to become me. Okay? You're going to become MBLAQ's Mir, the beloved maknae and rapper. Just try to act like me, okay? Seugho hyung is the oldest-- do you have an album with you?"

"Yep, here noona" Chulyeong-- the soon-to-be new Mir-- handed me the album, and I flipped to the pictures.

"This" I pointed. "Is Seungho hyung. He's the leader, and he's actually quite scary. Don't get him mad!! He loves technology and machines, and he's a piano virtuoso and he knows a lot of card tricks. This" i flipped the page to GO hyung. "is GO hyung. His real name is Byunghee hyung. He's really funny, and he's more caring than he looks. This one," again I pointed, "is the person that was just here-- Joon hyung. His real name is Lee Changsun. He and I go a long way back, so treat him like a... a brother." I paused. There was so much more...

"This is Chundoong or Thunder. he's technically your hyung, so call him that. His real name is Park Sanghyun, and his older sister is Dara from 2ne1." his jaw dropped and I laughed. "Thunder's been really, really good to me. He... found out that I was a girl but still helped me. I couldn't have made it without him.

"Chulyeong-ah... if..." I hesitated to tell him about Rain, but I had to prepare him for the worst. "if... Rain tells you to go home, tell him that Eun-ah is gone and that... she's free. If he tries to touch you, tell him you'll report him. And if he doesn't stop, then really report him. Remember, always act like you've been the real Mir the whole time. If you need help, just ask Thunder or Joon hyung. They'll help you. Call me if you ever need help, but remember, you're Mir. I'm just your sister. Okay?"

"N-noona, how am I supposed to do this?"

I smiled. "I'm sorry I'm making you do this... But I know you've wanted to be a star for a while now, and I can't keep pretending to be a boy. I'm sorry but will you do this for me?"

"I--"

"it's okay if you don't want to, understand that. I would never force you to do this. Your choice, k, yeongie?"

He smiled at my mention of his old nickname. "I'd walk to the ends of the earth for you noona. Just promise you'll visit sometimes, okay?"

"And I would swim across the Pacific if it meant helping you. Of course I'll visit, Yeongie... I love you" we hugged and he tightened his arms around me to give me one of his "koala" hugs. "ahh! I can't breathe..." I gasped.

"Bye noona." he said after a few minutes.

"Bye..."

I was glad to leave Rain's world and to stop being his slave-- I still had nightmares about him carving words onto my stomach...

But I'd had lots of fun memories, too.

MBLAQ, thank you for everything. Thank you for giving me the experience of a lifetime and taking me to be your family.

Seungho hyung, you were the best leader anyone could ever hope for. Please sleep well and don't diet too harshly...

GO hyung, you always knew how to cheer me up. Don't worry about ruining your image and just have fun!

Joonie hyung, my love, you always brought a smile to my lips. I love you... 

Thunder oppa... Thank you so much for taking care of a liar like me...

It hurts to leave without a goodbye, but this is how it must be, since MBLAQ Mir is actually not leaving. Only Eun-ah is.

A+ forever.