A Shadow

You're Beautiful

A/N: Henceforth Chulyeong=Boy Mir and Eunah=Girl Mir. If something's confusing please ask!

THUNDER POV

The day Mir came bounding up to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek, I knew the real Mir-- the girl Mir-- was gone. Well, to be honest, that same day we had had a shirtless shoot. But what I liked to remember was that kiss, not "Mir" revealing his slightly-formed abs.

Even if the real Mir hadn't given me the kiss, her brother looked enough like her for me to fool myself.

For everyone else, it seemed like not much had changed. Their personalities were quite similar, only the fake Mir was more outgoing, annoying, and stubborn. The fake Mir looked more boyish, but like I said before, almost identical to the real Mir...

Well, he used to act more boyish until several days after he first met Joon hyung. Ever since then, the fake Mir started to act more shy... more like MY Mir. Joon hyung, at first, had been taken aback by the "new" Mir, but as the fake Mir started to act more like the real Mir, I could see that Joon hyung's feelings were back-- even more so, since the fake Mir and I had ended our "relationship."

As for me, I stayed close to the fake Mir, as I had with the real Mir. He treated me like a best friend, and I was okay with that, although he'd asked a couple times for Dara noona's number (grrrrr Thunder dark side)

But Mir. The real Mir. My cute, bashful Mireu... I missed her so much... If only I knew her real name...

I'd discovered where she lived (ooh that sounds creepy). I had pestered the fake Mir about it until he told me.

I hadn't dared talk to her yet.I walked to her house every day I could. And every day, I got up the courage to go touch her doorbell. But I couldn't press it. I wanted her to come back, but I couldn't see her...

...Because I was scared. Afraid to have Mir slam the door in my face. I was a coward who didn't want to risk his shielded love, to put his heart on the line and risk it being smashed to bits.

So everyday I walked to Mir's house, stood outside watching for the slightest disturbance of the curtains, then turn back.

Everyday, like a shadow.

I was quieter around the dorm, too. I could go by unnoticed most of the time.

Like a shadow.

Because when Mir left my life without another word or a look back, it hurt a lot more than i thought it would.

On top of that, seeing he person she respected. adormed, admired, and even loved (Joon hyung) happily playing with the fake Mir made me angry, for her sake. For the hurt she would've felt, had she stayed.

I knew the power of the knowledge I had. I could warn her, comfort her, and keep her, or I could tell Joon hyung, help him find the real Mir, and be left with nothing but the satisfaction of making Mir happy.

So what was it?

Who did I love more?

Me, or Mir?