>.< Please Don't Tell!

You're Beautiful

THUNDER POV

"THUNDER!" It was Mir, as expected. I still didn't know what to do with him-- i mean her.

Should I tell?

Should i not?

...

"What?" I'd already stopped, but Mir threw his-- her arms around me. I felt a faint blush rise up in my cheeks...

I really wished I wasn't like this... I wished she would stop making me feel like this...

"Thunder.... please, I'll do anything! ... well, Almost anything.... please don't tell!" I could feel her tears staining the back of my shirt. Just then, Joon hyung poked his head out the kitchen. His smile faded when he saw us. I gulped.

JOON POV

They were together. Were they together? Were they together?

Geez, one hot kiss in a silly game and this is what happens... I sighed at my thoughts. Why should I stand in their way if they obviously liked each other? I suppose I could wait until they broke up...

"Uh, hyung, this isn't what it looks like!" Thunder said, struggling to get out of Mir's grip. Mir just hugged him more tightly.

"Thunder.... please let's talk first," I heard Mir whisper, and I immediately felt three things. One, I was jealous, except I didn't know who I was jealous of, two, I was curious as to why Mir wanted so badly to talk to Thunder, and Three, I was very, extremely, hungry!!

Wait, was that-- a blush? Thunder was blushing?! Maybe they were really a couple... 

"Mir, I'll talk--later-- if you let go!" he whispered frantically.

"Promise?" Mir murmured.

"Y-yes! Just let me go!" Mir obliged, pouting. He looked longingly at Thunder's quickly retreating figure, then turned to me.

"Hyung!~" he whined suddenly, pulling me into a hug and burying his face in my chest. "Hyung~ what do I do now?"

"Erm...." I patted his back awkwardly, but he didn't budge. I looked own at the soft brown head and hesitantly, as if in a trance, wrapped my arms around him. After an awkward silence, "um... want to go eat now?"

"Okay..." Mir whispered. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve and left. I put a hand over my heart. It was pounding so hard and fast it hurt.

THUNDER POV

Mir kept on staring at me while we ate-- I think Joon hyung got the wrong idea about it all. Aish! Trust that liar to mess everything up. I finished and opened my mouth to thank GO hyung for the food when--

"Thunder! Are you done? I'm done too." Her plate was still full. "Let's go now? You said we could talk? Thanks hyungs for the food! Bye!" Mir grabbed my hand and dragged me to our room. I could have easily stopped her, but I didn't have the heart to... As soon as we fully entered our room, Mir closed and locked the door, and threw me on my bed. She crawled on top of me, securing my hands above my head and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted, squirming. She had an iron grip.

"Listen! Please, just listen! I'll let you go after I tell you the whole story! But please, don't tell! I have a good reason for this!" Her grip, if possible, tightened.

I looked at her, her eyes full of desperation and pleading. She seemed sincere... "... Fine." I stopped struggling. "So. Why are you in MBLAQ? Why'd you lie?"

"I had to!" she burst out. I raised my eyebrows.

"Nobody has to lie"

"I'm his slave! I have to..." Mir broke down into tears, releasing my arms and covering her face. "I hate him! I hate him... I want to go home!" She fell forward, on top of me, and I hugged her, like I would hug a little baby I was trying to comfort.

"Slave? Isn't that illegal? Whose slave? What do you mean slave? What? You... what??"

"He--" her voice quivered dangerously. "He made me his s-slave a-and he s-said I had to t-to become an idol and earn back my debt" Mir's cell phone suddenly rang, and she rolled off of me and went to it. When she saw the screen, she stopped crying immediately and answered.

"Y-yes?... I'm sorry, I forgot..." She changed her voice to be lower. "...I-I'm at our dorm.... I'm sorry..." her voice got softer and softer as the phone conversation continued. "...Now?!" panic flooded her eyes. "B-but we have to-- But practice--" She bit her lip. "Okay... I'll go" she whispered finally, dejectedly. She hung up and started to cry again, this time while sitting on the floor. I didn't know what to do...

"Mir..." I whispered. She didn't hear me. "Mir!" I yelled. She looked up at me. "I won't tell," I said. What am I saying?

She sniffed. "R-really?"

"Yeah. I'll help you." She smiled widely and gave me a bear hug.

"Thank you Thunder!"

"One condition!" I blurted out.

She backed away apprehensively. "What?"

"When we're alone, call me oppa!" Mir looked at me weirdly. If I were her I would have, too. Why in the world did I say that? But it was too late to take it back...

"O-okay"

JOON POV

I'd wanted to find out what Thunder and Mir were doing, so after I finished eating (that took a while) I tiptoed over to their room with a glass cup and pressed it, and my ear, to the door.

"--condition!" That was Thunder... I think.

"What?" Yep, that was Mir. Why did he sound like he'd been crying?

"....call me oppa!" Was that Thunder?!

What would Mir say? I leaned as far as I could into the glass cup. "okay..."

WHAT?!