Relationship

You're Beautiful

MIR POV

Maybe Thunder was weirder than I thought. Why in the world would he want me to call him oppa?

But at least he promised to keep my secret...

But Rain! That bastard! I couldn't believe he had the nerve to call me to have with him. I had to go, of course... I didn't want to... I wished I could take MBLAQ with me and have them beat up Rain! Sure, in my dreams...

I needed someone to take me-- No... I couldn't let them see me in that situation...

But if Rain was going to have his way with me (which,sadly, I knew I was going to let him), I might not be able to walk back to our dorm...

And we had the music video filming tomorrow! How could Rain do this? he's MBLAQ's mentor!

 "Um..." Thunder looked at me awkwardly. I guess I'd sorta left him hanging...

"Uh..." Wow. Interesting conversation, Mir.

"Are you ok now?"

I signed. No. As long as Rain was in my life I would never be okay.. "Yeah. Thanks... oppa. But... it kinda hurts."

"What does?" he looked at me worriedly.

"Here." I patted my . "I fell, remember?"

"Oh. Do you want--"

The doorknob jiggled, and we both froze. Glancing at each other, Thunder rushed to clean our room a bit, while I wiped my tears away.

"Who is --"

JOON POV

I had had enough. Mir was hurt, maybe because of Thunder oppa. Who knows what they had been doing? *Gasp! Did they do it?

I started to pound on the locked door. "YAH GUYS OPEN UP NOW! WHAT ARE YOU DO-ING IN THERE?! YOU BETTER NOT-- I MEAN, A DORM IS NOT A PLACE TO... to..." They were staring at me like I was some crazy little kid. Mir seemed okay... "um... to... do... stuff." I finished weakly.

"Hey, hyung."

I cleared my throat. "Hi..." I looked over Mir carefully. "What were you doing?"

"What were you doing outside our room?"

"Uh.... That, is.. a good question. I.. I was che-- doing erm... room in-inspection! Room inspection." Haha, Genius, Joon!

"Oh. Come in... it's messy." Thunder stepped aside.

"Um, hyung? Did you hear anything?" What! Maybe they had been doing something!

"Yeah..." I narrowed my eyes. Mir bit his lip.

"Y-you heard m-me and Th-thunder talking?" Mir squeaked.

"Don't you mean you and Thunder oppa?"

"You heard?! E-everything?!" what was so traumatizing?

Thunder hugged Mir, making me boil up in anger.

"Yeah, so? I don't care, ok? As long as you're happy, with or without me, I don't give a !" Where did that come from?

"You won't tell?" Thunder asked. Mir looked at me anxiously. What was with these people?!

"Why is it such a secret? No one will care that you and Thunder are dating. J-just watch the amount of public affection displayal when you're in front of me, okay?"

THUNDER POV 

In a relationship? with Mir?

hehe, not bad...

.... I want that...

"WHAT?" Mir gasped, struggling to release herself. I held her more tightly.

"Okay, hyung. I'll try to keep it low But it's hard, I mean, Mir's so cute and y!"

"WHAT?!" haha poor Mir.

"You--- it's real?!" And poor Joon hyung. He was beginning to like Mir, I could tell. But thanks to 1) Him trying to ignore his feelings, and 2) telling me everything he knew about Mir (instead of teaching me dance moves, like he was supposed to), I had a pretty good start in making that "relationship" a "real"-ationship. ^^

"No! Hyung, I don't know what's gotten into him!" Mir tired to unlock my hands, but I held tight. Joon hyung's eyes sparked hopefully.

"So it's not real?"

"YEs! Really! Aish, Thunder let go!"

"No, Mir, honey. Let's not lie to hyung. And as for what's gotten into me, it's love!" Joon hyung's shoulders drooped again.

"Oh, it's fine, Mir. You don't have to lie..." He patted Mir's head and left.

"Hyung! Joon hyung!" Mir elbowed me hard in the ribs and ran after hyung, only to jerk back as I grabbed her hand.

"Thunder!" she whined. "What the hell?"

"Remember the promise?"

She paused to think. "Oppa!~" she whined again "Now he'll think that we're ... you know, together!"

"Exactly! He'll tell GO hyung and Sengho hyung, too!"

"How is that a good thing?" She glared at me, pouting,

"They'll leave you alone, and you won't get caught. You'll be safe, as long as you pretend to be dating me."

Her gaze lost its anger.

"And maybe you won't have to pretend, later on! Maybe... maybe you'll really love me! Who knows?" She laughed at my words.

"Dream on, oppa" I smiled, but my smile didn't reach my eyes.

I was being serious...

Mir, I... I think I might love you.

... aigoo, what was i doing? Love at first sight already??