More dilemmas

You're Beautiful

CHULYEONG POV

"Mir" That was Joon hyung! Who was he calling? Mir? Oh right, me!

"Yeah hyung?"

"I...I think I'm gay."

YES!  I swallowed my joy. "oh... really?" 

"yeah... Mir, I... I think you made me gay."

"...really??" This was too good to be true.

"From the first day, you know? When you were lost at SM? I liked you from the start... THen I got to know you... and I fell even deeper"

This was too good to be true. He didn't love me, he loved my sister.

"uh... hyung?"

"Will you go out with me?" he blurted.

"What!?" My heart was beating a thousand times a minute.

"Y-you don't have to, just asking... would you... or could you just think about it a bit?"

"Hyung, I'm not--" I'm not your Mir. I'm her brother. Those were the words I should say, but my mouth refused to form them.

He fell in love with my sister pretending to be a guy. Couldn't he fall in love with me pretending to be my sister?

I realized he was still waiting for my answer. "Hyung, I'll... I'll think about it."

"Thanks, Mir. I know it's taken a while but... I... I love you"

I smiled sadly. "I'd think a bit more before saying that, hyung."

What should I do? Was it my happiness and Joon's uncertain one or my sister and Joon's happiness?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUNAH (Real Mir) POV

"Mir! Mir!!" Joon hyung! He found me! He had my favorite flowers in his hand and was running to me! I started to walk toward him, picking up speed as I went.

"Mir! Sorry I'm late!" I froze. He'd stopped way too soon; he was still so far from me.

He handed the flowers to someone else. Some other Mir. My own brother.

"Hyung, you didn't have to get flowers," I heard him say.

"I wanted to, for you!" Ouch, hyung. I bit my trembling lip as tears leaked out of my eyes.

What was I doing here?

Crying, with a forgotten grocery list in one hand, I walked away.

------------------------------------------

JOON POV

"So... will you be my boyfriend?"

"I'll tell you after dinner"

"Really??" I reached over the table and held his hand. I hoped I wasn't being too--

"Hyung? What's wrong? Why are you frowning?"

"Huh? Oh..." I turned his hand over in mine. "There's something... not quite righ-- never mind" I dropped his hand. "What do you want to eat? It's my treat!" I took a menu and hid behind it. What was wrong with me? Mir hadn't changed, so why did something feel wrong?

CHULYEONG POV

He knew. He knew I wasn't my sister. I had to tell him now, didn't I? I guess I'd kept a stupid dream.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something..."