...

You're Beautiful

CHANGSUN POV

No... it couldn't be him... could it? He looked just like that boy I met a month ago in front of the SM building... No, that boy was Chulyeong, not Mir. And he was much more outgoing than this person... Besides, even if it was Chulyeong, he's probably forgotten me already...

let's just pretend i don't know him.

MIR POV

I looked around at everyone, wondering how or if i should break the growing uncomfortable and SO awkward silence. I crossed my fingers behind my back. "h-hi... I'm... Mir..." There was no response. "Nice to meet you..."

"That's a weird name. I'm Yang Seungho. Leader." Whoa he scares me! His gaze was like, "watch out. Mess with me and you'll regret it." Gah! Rain is so killing me! I'd rather extend my *stay* with him by 2 months!

"I'm G.O. Are you from the country? You have an accent!"

"Yes... I'm from... a farm..."

I think I said the wrong thing because there was silence again.

"I'm Joon." OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGG!! His name is Joon? I LOVE that name! My favorite member of g.o.d. was Joon!

"REALLY! Joon? I love that name! The g.o.d. oppa---hyung's name was Joon! Wow! Daebak!"

Once again there was silence. Ugh! I'm so awkward! "So... could someone explain this MBLAQ thing to me again?

They all glanced at each other. Seungho shrugged at GO. "Go ahead and explain, Byunghee. You're the best at explaining."

"MBLAQ is a group. Of singers and dancers. I guess you're our rapper now... What you just rapped is going to be part of our first song, the song we debut with."

"B-but how long does this last? One month? Two? Can I leave after that?" I asked.

Seungho narrowed his eyes at me, and I cowered, even though I was standing and HE was sitting comfortably in the sofa. "If you're here to treat debuting as a joke, you can just leave. We've all worked hard for this dream and if you're not gonna take this seriously, then back out NOW. It's now or never. If you stay, you become part of MBLAQ, and you can't leave."

I gulped. Curse that Rain! This was SO not part of the deal!

...but what could i do? I had no choice but to obey him... my stupid master.

Hey! Maybe living with MBLAQ could get me away from rain more until my contract time ended! I nooded to myself. Let's do this Eun-ah!

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure... So... can someone please help me learn the dance?"