IDEA!

You're Beautiful

THUNDER POV

I found Mir in our room after.... I had cleaned up. "So, I guess you're not the innocent maknae we all thought you were, huh?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood. She hugged me wordlessly. "What... what was that video?" I tried again. She just hugged me tighter, and I could feel something wet staining the side of my shirt, where her face was. I hugged her back with equal tightness and rubbed her back soothingly. "You can tell me everything, Mireu. It's all right..."

"That... was me and Teddy."

"Teddy? Your boyfriend?" Please say no...

She let out a laugh that sounded like a sigh. "If he's a friend, then Seungho hyung's an angel." She said the word "friend" like it was the most disgusting thing ever. "Good for nothing troublemaker friend with benefits..."

"Mireu, I'm sorry... Is... is Teddy your master?" I whispered the last word. 

She broke into loud sobs but shook her head no. "Why? Why? Why did this happen to me? I hate my life! I want to go home. Oppa, I want out! I don't want to do this anymore! How long? How long do I have to lie and hide?! WHY!!!!"

I pried her oof of me and hugged her properly, patting the back of her head gently. "Shhhh, don't cry, Mir. It makes me want to cry." Just then, I wanted to kiss her. I knew she was crying but she didn't look any less attractive. I wanted to show her that her life wasn' that bad...

"What's going on?" GO hyung barged in.

Of course, an interruption.

"Where's--" Mir fell silent. I sighed inwardly. I knew what she was thinking.

"Where's Joon hyung?" I asked for her.

"."

"Hyung, watch your language!" I hissed, covering Mireu's precious ears.

"What? It's true!" GO hyung protested.

"But--"

"Hyung, I'm not that innocent. I probably know more than all MBLAQ combined..." Mir muttered so that only I could hear. Wow. There was so much we didn't know about Mir. 

Joon hyung walked in, and I glared at him. Was he because of the video or because the girl had looked like-- had been-- Mir? He wasn't really one to break tradition-- he would never come out of the closet... right? So all I had to do was convince him that he didn't like mir in the slightest way. Of course, it didn't matter if he did like Mir, as long as Mir would not like him back.

MIR POV

Joon hyung after seeing a video with me in it? Despite my anger, I couldn't suppress a small smile. I closed my eyes and I could feel Joon hyung's breath making my skin tingle, and I could hear him my name as he-- whoa. shut up, brain.

I looked up at Joonie hyung and was taken aback by the want. I wanted him to love me, to know me better than anyone else. I wanted him. But he didn't love me. Or know I was a girl/ He'd probably break my heart. 

I knew Doongie hyung was the one for me. He was caring, understanding, comforting, loyal... He knew how to make me smile... He was helpful, cutely protective...

But there was something about him that didn't feel perfect, as if I was trying to force a puzzle piece onto the wrong match. My mind wanted to accept him, but my heart refused to. Because... Because... although I didn't want to admit it, it was because he was not Joon. I sighed. Brain, get real...

"Hey GO hyung, who gave you the video?"

"Oh, you're worried about that? Don't worry. I'm sure your fans don't think it's you." I cringed. That would be my worst nightmare. "I don't remember who gave it to me but I swear, I didn't know it was !"

"Sure, but I bet you hoped it was" Thunder oppa muttered. I smiled. 

"Erase it hyung, please. Just... get rid of it." I pleaded.

"Yah, don't tell me what to do!"

"GO hyung!!!!" I whined, kneeling in front of him. I felt someone looking at me-- Joonie hyung.

"It's not hurting anyone..." I looked at him, and he blushed. "I mean, it was a fan gift, right?"

I didn't know what to think. I just blinked and stared off at nothing.

My phone rang, jerking me out of my trance. 

"Hello? Umm... I'm looking for Eun-ah? Bang Eun ah?" said the voice.

Eun-ah? had someone discovered my secret identity?

"Who is this?"

"Umm I'm Bang Cheolyong, eun-ah's brother... look, is she there right now?"

"OH MY GOD CHEOLYONG! You're ok!" my little brother was okay! I felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off my chest.

"Noona! It's you! Where are you?"

"I'm.... it's compicated, okay? Look, just meet me at **** Stage next friday. Could you do that? I can explain everything there."

"Okay. Bye, noona"

"Love you"

"I'm not repeating that."

"Oh, come on! It's been what, a month? I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you, and I'm sorry I had to leave..."

"Sheesh, don't say sorry! That makes it awkward!"

"Ok, silly goose. Just one 'I love you?' maybe just a 'i missed you?' Pleeeaassee?? For me?" i pleaded

"imissedyou. see you, bye!"

Oh, he was so adorable! Funny, normally he would've been SO annoying...

"Mir? Is everything okay?"

"Super duper...." but I wasn't really listening to Thunder. An idea was starting to form...