Terrified

This is Forbidden Love

A/N: Warning: Somewhat of a graphic sceen in this one so you have been warned.

 

 

Kevin's P.O.V

 

The weekend passed by in a big happy blur. I spent every moment possible with Eli, and I spent every night falling asleep with him holding me. But now we were back in school. I had my first two classes with the boys, and lunch of course, but every other period I was a lone. Meaning the days would be long and dull. I taped my pencil against my desk, keeping my eye on the clock.

Tick tock...tick tock...

Why does time move so slow? I thought pouting. I just wanted to be with Eli and the others. With the sound of the bell ringing I jumped up grabbing all of my bags. I walked out to my locker, stuffing it full of the usless items I didn't need, and walked out to the courtyard. I pouted looking around not seeing my boyfriend anywhere. I felt arms wrap around me from behind, I jumped, a smile forming on my lips, but the smile faded when an all to familiar voice rang in my ear.

"Well well well, if it isn't little Kevin." The voice whispered against my ear, my body was frozen, I wanted to scream and I wanted to run but my body wasn't letting me do anything.

"You may have thought that now that you have a little possy around you'll be save from me. Well you were wrong. And now that you've been away from me for so long, you're deffinatly going to pay." The voice hissed, his arms removing them selves from around me, and I collapsed on the ground. My body was trembling. What was he going to do to me? And when would he get to me? I’m always around Eli, how could he?

“Kevin!” I heard Eli shout as he ran over to me. My body stopped shaking and I was able to get up, with his held.

“Kevin are you ok?” He asked, his eyes full of worry. I nodded slowly, giving him a small smile.

“Yeah Eli, I’m ok.” I said. “I just tripped that’s all.” I lied. Lying was far from what I wanted to do to my boyfriend, but I didn’t want him to worry about me. Eli pulled me into a tight embrace, making me sigh. I nuzzled into his chest, feeling safe in his arms.

“Are you sure Kevin?” He asked and I nodded. He smiled rubbing my head gently, making me giggle.

“Should we go and get some dinner for the others while they set up practice?” I nodded, taking his hand. Eli and I walked down to the pizza place by the school getting a pizza for the others. We headed back to the school music department, the others already in the practice room.

‘There you two are!” Soohyun said, standing up from his spot by Dongho.

“We brought pizza!” Eli said holding up the pizza box. The boys all cheered rushing over to us. Dongho grabbed the box sitting by his lover on the floor. We all gathered around, grabbing a piece of the pizza.” I sat beside Eli, leaning against him.

“So guys, I have a bit of a surprise.” Soohyun said with a smile. We all turned to look up at him confused.

“What is it Soohyun?” Kiseop asked, blinking.

“Well thanks to AJ I was able to make a CD of all of the songs we recorded the other day.” He said smiling.

“Wow really??” Kiseop bounced in his seat.

“Yup! Here you all go.” He said, reaching into his backpack and pulling out the CD’s for us all to grab. I took mine looking down at it smiling.

“Now I want you all to listen to these so we can figure out what we’re doing wrong. And then once we get it perfect enough, I’ll send a few CD’s out to some of the entertainment industries to see if any of them will take us.” Soohyun said. We all nodded.

“Deh.” I said happily.

“Now! Let’s all get to practicing!” Kiseop said, shoving the rest of his pizza slice in his mouth. We all looked up at him and laughed.

“Sit down Kiseop! We need to eat first!” Hoon whined, tugging on the boy’s shirt. Kiseop blushed slightly, sitting back down.

“Fine…” He mumbled.

 

The week went by with no other word from Taekyang or his gang, and the threat he had given me was pushed to the back of my mind. Normally I would go home with the boys after practice but my sister was coming to town so my mom wanted me home.

“And that’s a wrap!” Soohyun said as Dongho set down his drum sticks rushing over to his boyfriend hugging him. I envied him, he lived with the one he loved.

“Are you sure you can’t come home with us Kevin?” Kiseop asked with a whine, clinging onto me. I nodded with a pout, patting the others head gently.

“Mianhae Kiseop hyung…” I said. Eli walked over to me, tugging me away from Kiseop. I giggled hearing Kiseop falling to the ground.

“Hey!” Kiseop said with a pout. Eli stuck his tongue out at Kiseop.

“He’s my boyfriend.” Eli said, the word still filling my stomach with butterflies, as Kiseop went over to Hoon and AJ. I looked up at him, smiling, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“You could be nicer Eli.” I said with a pout. Eli smiled, his arms wrapping tight around my waist.

“He’s used to me being an , don’t worry.” Eli chuckled placing a sweet kiss on my lips. I blushed, kissing him back gently. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I went to grab it but Eli stopped me, picking it up himself.

“Yeoboseo? Kevin’s phone.” He said, ignoring the pout on my face. “Oh Hello, you must be Kevin’s sister.” I gasped, trying to reach for my phone; he just walked away, me trailing behind him.

“Oh this is his friend Eli, oh you’re waiting for him at home already? Ok I’ll tell him. Thank you, bye.” Eli looked down at me and grinned at me. I pouted grabbing my phone from him.

“You better get going Kevin, your mom and sister are waiting.” Eli said. I glared at him playfully.

“I know Eli!” I said, walking towards the door. “Bye guys!” I shouted to them all, waving. Eli ran over to me, picking me up spinning me around before kissing me deeply. I squeaked blushing deeply, kissing him back. He pulled away from me, setting me down.

“Be careful on your walk home Kevin.” Eli said, kissing my forehead gently. I nodded, kissing his cheek,

“Bye Eli.” I said, waving goodbye to the others again walking home.

 

Eli’s P.O.V

I said goodbye to Kevin, watching him walk out of the room. I sighed, running a shaking hand through my blond hair.

“Eli what’s wrong?” Kiseop asked, poking my side. I looked over to Kiseop frowning.

“I just have a really bad feeling in my stomach.” I said, looking towards the door.

“Well then maybe you’re just hungry.” Kiseop shrugged. I shook my head.

“No, I mean, I think something bad is going to happen to Kevin…” I mumbled, hoping to god that for once, I would be wrong.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

 

I pulled out my iPod, putting in my headphones in. I flipped through my music finding the recording of our bands music. I started humming along to the sound of Soohyun’s voice when arms reached out grabbing me and pulling me behind some bushes. I was about to scream when a cloth covered my face, and then the world went black.

 

I woke up in a dark room, my head throbbing from what I would guess was the fall. I sat up slowly rubbing my head gently.

“Ow…” I mumbled my head fuzzy.

“Oh look, our little Kevin is awake.” My heart stopped.

“No…” I whispered. Taekyang walked out from the darkness, walking over to me. He placed his hand on my chin and I tore my face away looking away from him.

“Oh, so you think you’re tough now huh?” Taekyang smirked, his hand reeled back, smacking me across the face. I gasped, feeling the strong tingling sensation still on my cheek. He leaned in close to me and my body started to shake again. He picked me up, only to push me back down, hard, I winced at the pain rushing through my body as I hit the cement floor. He walked over to me, leaning down over me.

“Not so strong now huh?” He sneered, kicking me in the stomach. I gasped, groaning as he moved my body so I was lying on the ground.

“Awe, poor little Kevin. Where’s your little boyfriend now?” He smirked. I whimpered in response as I saw a something shining in his hand. My breath caught in my throat, as he leaned over me, his hand moving across my face but all I could feel was the strong sting of something cutting into my skin.

“You’ve been a very bad boy Kevin, running away from me like you have been.” He hissed. Suddenly all I could feel was the stinging of a blade cutting my skin everywhere. I tried to call out but my voice had left me. The sound of the blade falling to the ground rang through my ears. Was it over? Nope. Taekyang kicked me in the ribs, lifting me up, by my collar, pushing me against the wall. I could feel blood trickling down my body from all of the cuts, and my body shivered. He kneed me in the stomach making me double over, punching me in the back of the head. I fell back to the floor, my eyes filling with tears. He grabbed my hair, yanking my head up, and suddenly his lips crashed onto mine, forcing me to open my mouth, his tongue intruding. I guess me not reacting made him angry because he slammed my face down onto the floor, his foot pressing to the back of my head.

“You make me sick Kevin, you’re so weak and pathetic. How anyone can stand to even be around you is beyond me.” He said, digging his foot harder onto my head, I whimpered, closing my eyes. Suddenly two pairs of hands were on me, kicking punching me. All I could feel was the force of the blows, my body turning numb. Once the beating was finally over, my eyes were clouded over with tears and I was loosing my vision. I barely saw Taekyang pull out my phone. He dialed a number but then threw the phone on the ground by me, him and his goons gave me one last hard kick, one of them kicking me in the head, before they left. My eyes started to close as I heard Eli’s voice.

“Kevin? Kevin? KEVIN?!”

“Eli…” I whispered and my world went black.

 

 

Author's Note: It kinda hurt me to write this....eh...*goes to sob in a corner* I'm sorry but it had to be done!