Band Practice

This is Forbidden Love

Kevin's P.O.V

I had made my way to school early, something I haven't been able to do in a long time thanks to all the bullying. I pulled my uniform jacket closer to my fail body, the morning chill stinging my body. Though the school year had just barely started, it was already getting cold, making me miss the California weather. I walked into the music and arts bulding of the school, going down to the storage room to find my guitar right were I had left it three months ago. I grabs the case, looking for an empty room. Though all I could find was an empty dance studio.

"This will work.." I said to myself, walking in, hoping no one would come find me. I leaned back against the mirrored wall, pulling out my guitar from the black case. I smiled.

"Just as I left you." I said with a small chuckle. I bought this guitar in the states with my mom because for one year all I would ask her for was a guitar, she finally gave in for my birthday. I plucked at the strings and cringed. It was waaay out of tune. I began to tune it by ear, knowing just the sound that each string was supossed to make. I smiled after about 15 minutes of tuning, it was back to sounding like new.

Instantly I began to play an old lullaby my mom used to sing to me, the words coming automaticly to my lips as I began to sing along. My eyes closed slightly, but I made sure to keep them open just enough to watch my fingers, making sure they were pressing the right strings, and moving in the way I wanted too. As soon as the song ended I heard a heard of foot steps running towards me. I jumped thinking it was Taekyang and his gang, but sighed with relief seeing it was only Eli and his friends.

"Oh god...it's you guys.." I said gripping my shirt slightly.

"That.Was.Amazing!" Hoon said, hugging me tightly, I jumped, still not used to the gentle touches.

"Who knew you could sing like that!" Kiseop said throwing his hands up happily. AJ turned his attention to Soohyun.

"I think we just found our new singer." He said, smiling. Soohyun nodded.

"I think we have."

I looked around at them, shocked, unsure of what they were talking about. "Wait what do you mean?" I asked , sitting up more against the wall. "Singer? Like in a band?" I continued on with my questioning. Dongho, nodded smiling.

"Yeah, we have a band. Soohyun sings and plays the guitar, I play drums, Eli raps, AJ play's bass, and Kiseop sings and Hoon plays the keyboard and sings." He said, pointing to each of them as he spoke.

"And you want me to join?" I asked still confused. I could hear Eli chuckling at my question, I turned away from him, hiding my blush, feeling embarressed at how stupid I was sounding right now.

"Yes we do."  Eli said, sitting down by me, making me bite my bottom lip, the others sitting where they had been standing. Dongho moved abit closer to his boyfriend before speaking again.

"So will ya?" Dongho asked. I could see them all leaning in closer to me, hopefull of my answer.

"Ah...Arasso.." I said blushing even more. They all howled and cheered before Kiseop hugged me. I laughed at their reactions, looking at all of them with a smile, trying to push Kiseop off of me, but he stayed attatched. The ringing of the school bell cut off our celabrating. We all stood up and Soohyun said goodbye to his boyfriend with a small kiss on the forehead, Dongho waving goodbye to us all before rushing off to his class. The rest of us started to walk to our class seeing that we all had the same classes. Kiseop and I walked behind the others slightly, me having a few questions for him to answer.

"So...Soohyun and Dongho are dating?"  I asked.

"Yup, and they're not the only gay people in this group." Kiseop laughed.

"What do you mean...? Are you?" I looked at him confused.

"Oh not me. Eli." Kiseop said with a big grin. I blushed.

"Wait don't tell me you think Eli's hot." He said, leaning his face towards me, blinking thoes big eyes of his. I laughed, pushing him away, though my laugh was a bit shaky, and he just simply moved in closer to me again.

"You do! I can tell! Oh you and Eli would make the cutest couple! Even cuter then Soohyun and Dongho! Which I really didn't think was possible.."

"Kiseop! Shhh!" I placed my hand over his mouth, blushing.

"No one can know ok?! No one here knows I'm gay...not even my mom. And if she found out...I don't even want to know what would happen." I said, dropping my hand from Kiseop's mouth, looking to the side.

"Yah! Kevin cheer up! I won't tell anyone. You can trust me. I'm great at keeping secrets." He smiled placing his arm around me, walking into the class.

After school was over, Soohyun lent me his phone so I could call my mom. I told her I wouldn't be going home soon, and that she shouldn't be worried about me because I was with my friends. Of course the moment I said "friends" she almost screamed with joy. I laughed handing the phone back to Soohyung.

"Thank's Soohyun.." I smiled. Soohyun nodded.

"So AJ where's this great new practice room you've found for us?" Hoon asked, walking over to the boy. AJ just grinned.

"It's in the school. They said since no one is using it, we could." He said.

"So what are we waiting for lets go!" Eli jumped up in the air, rushing off to the school's music department building. The others soon followed after him and I followed after them, but I couldn't help myself from staring at Eli. His muscles that you could just barely see through the somewhat tight school uniform, the way he moved, though he was big, he was graceful and careful. Unlike little Dongho who just seemed to run. Tripping over everything, making Soohyun stop all the time to pick him back up. AJ led us all to one of the back rooms in the large hallway, opening his arms wide.

"Ta Dah!" he shouted as he the lights. The light's flickered on slowly, making it difficult for any of us to adjust to the new light right away.

"Good job this time AJ." Soohyun said walking over to the shorter boy, placing his hand on AJ's head smiling. AJ beamed, jumping slightly excited.

"Lets get started!" Dongho shouted running over to the drum set. Eli walked over, placing his hand on my shoulder, leaning down slightly to get closer to my ear.

"You can just listen to the song and get a feel for it before jumping in right away. Ok?" He said with a smile. I slimply nodded, my body was frozen, all I could smell was the sweet scent of Eli's breath, and my neck was warm where his breath tickled my skin. I had to bring all my strength into not blushing as the boys all began to play their song. Which I must admit was a very good song, dispite I was really only listening to Eli. Stop it Kevin. Stop it. I scolded myself, shaking my head to hear the last bit of the song.

"So what'd you think??" Kiseop asked hopefull, moving the microphone away from his mouth to look at me. I nodded, holding up two thumbs.

"It's great guys..I love it!" I said, earning smiles from them all.

"Great! We'll just have Kiseop and AJ work on the lyrics and everything so you can join in. How does that sound?" Soohyun said. I nodded.

"Sounds great." I said. Kiseop running over to me. "Come on Kevin! Lets go over the song!" He said grabbing the sheet music off the piano, him and AJ leading me over to one side of the room, so we could work on the song. I could feel someone watching me, making me shutter. Kiseop looked at me.

"Are you cold?" Kiseop asked.

"A..a bit.." I said, wanting to make an exuce to not seem paranoid. Kiseop took off his jacket draping it over my shoulders.

"There." he smiled. I nodded a thank you, tugging the jaket closer to my body. The feeling of being watched only growing stronger.

Author's Note: You know how are it is to find a picture of Kevin and Kiseop in 2012 >.< SO I gave up and just used the one that's up there. Anyways! I hope you guise liked this update! I'm having a bit of a writers block which might make updates for this story slow...Mianhae... T.T