What is up with Kiseop?

This is Forbidden Love

Eli’s P.O.V

I watched as Kiseop, AJ, and Kevin walked over to a corner of the room, looking down at the sheet music. My hands clenched into fists as I watched Kiseop removed his jacket and place it gently around Kevin. AJ must have said something funny because Kevin laughed; his small shoulders shaking gently; Kiseop only looked at AJ, rolling his eyes.

I couldn’t help but continue to stare at Kevin, his beautiful, lithe body, long slender fingers, holding onto the paper gently, listening intently as Kiseop and AJ talked about the song changes. I felt my heart flutter seeing Kevin’s brilliant smile. God what is this boy doing to me? I asked myself, rubbing my face with my palms. I felt a small finger poke my side, making me jump slightly. Hoon was standing beside me, looking up at my face, his eyes wide, and sparkling.

“What is it Hoon?” I asked confused. Hoon let his lower lip poke out in a small pout as he hugged his stomach. I got my answer to my question when Hoon’s stomach started growling.

“I’m hungry hyung..” Hoon whined, tugging at my shirt slightly. I blinked.

“Then tell Soo-“

“Soohyun and Dongho left..” He pouted more, whimpering slightly. I groaned, cursing Soohyun under my breath, grabbing my bag. “Come on. We’ll just go back to the apartment and I’ll order pizza.” I said walking over to the other three. I kneeled down, in between Kevin and Kiseop. I smirked to myself.

“Yah! Eli, what’s up?” AJ asked, turning from the paper to look up at me.

“We’re leaving. Time to go back to the apartment, and I’m ordering out.” I said, standing back up, both AJ and Kiseop doing the same. Kevin slipped the jacket off his shoulders, handing it to Kiseop. I smirked again.

“Wait, what about me? Is it ok for me to go?” Kevin asked. I blinked.

“What are you talking about? Of course it’s ok.” I said with a smile.

“Alright lets go!” AJ said, grabbing onto Kiseop and leading him out. Hoon followed after the two. Kevin turned his attention from the three who were leaving, to me.

“You all live together?” He asked me, before we both started walking out, making sure we didn’t get left behind. I nodded.

“Yeah we do.” I said. Kevin thought for a moment.

“That must be a big apartment..” He mumbled. I laughed.
“Yeah Four bedrooms, but that’s because AJ and I insist on having our own rooms. Soohyun and Dongho share a room obviously, and so do Kiseop and Hoon.” I said, pushing open the door for him, letting him slink past me. My breath hitched when his body pressed against mine slightly. I groaned, raking my fingers through my bleach blond hair. This boy is driving me crazy. And I’ve only known him for two days!

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

As the weeks passed I began spending more and more time with the guys. It even got to the point that now I’m spending more time with them then at home. My mom doesn’t really mind considering I’ve never really had friends before. Since the say that they saved me, I haven’t had issues with bullying either. Which is really surprising, but I guess Eli and Soohyun are a bit menacing. I noticed that lately Kiseop and Hoon have been pushing me closer to Eli, which has me extremely scared. They know that I’ve had a large crush on him since the day I met him, and I guess they’re trying to make something happen.

“Kevinnnnnn!!!!” I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around to see Kiseop running to me. Once he caught up to me he draped his arm over my shoulder, pulling me close to his body.

“Yah! Kiseop what’s up?” I asked happily.

“I got us movie tickets for tonight! So I want you to go home and get all pretty for me. Meet me at the theater at 6. And you better not be late!” Kiseop said, pinching my cheek slightly before running off. I gasped, standing their in shook. Kiseop just asked me out, when he KNOWS I like Eli. What the hell is going on? Well curiosity has gotten the better of me and I rushed home to change. Desperate to figure out what was going on with Kiseop.  

Author's Note: I know I didn't update yesterday and I'm really sorry about that! Truely I am. But what happened was I had typed up half of this chapter and then my compture desided to go and delete it xD SO I got pissed and didn't feel like updating this story..blech. Anyways! Here you go! And don't worry! I promise there will be some Elvin in the next chapter!