Hair

This is Forbidden Love

Eli's P.O.V
Hearing that Kevin's mom still wasn't going to believe that her son was gay, was killing me. My parents exepted me fully. Well it took some time with my father, but they took on the issue, they didn't try to ignore it and pretend it wasn't true. But I guess people have differen't ways with dealing with things. But damn this was getting annoying. His mother just needed to it up and deal with the fact that Kevin was gay, and that he was with me. But first things first. We all had to make Kiseop happy by going to get our hair fixed. I pushed my self out of bed, running a hand through my hair, groaning. It was far to early to go to a hair salon, but aparently Kiseop didn't know that. I rumaged through my room, trying to find something clean to wear. I really need to do laundry more often.
"Eli, you truly are a pig." I said to myself, finding a clean shirt and pants before shuffling my way to the bathroom. I the shower, waiting paciently. Our water takes far to long to heat up. Once I deamed the water warm enough I slinked inside. The shower was a quick one seeing as I was late already, and I didn't want to get chewed out from everyone as usual. Maybe Kevin would make them go easy on me today. I chuckled to myself at the thought of Kevin trying to protect me from Kiseop's wrath. That would be a site to see. Getting out of the shower, I quickly got dressed, grabbed my phone, and rushed out of the apartment.
By the time I got to the salon everyone was ready. Kiseop was going first as we all suspected. Dongho and Soohyun were looking through some weird hair magazine, and Kevin was with AJ and Hoon talking. I made my way through the chairs and people sitting down beside Kevin, draping my arm over his shoulder. Aparently Kevin hadn't noticed me walk in, because as soon as I drapped my arm over his shoulder he let out a small squeek, turning to look over at me. He gave me a small pout before speaking.
"Eli, you scared me!" He said, huffing. I laughed, leaning down to kiss his cheek gently.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to. Maybe next time you should be looking for me then huh?" I , nudging him slightly. Kevin glared at me playfully, before looking back to AJ and Hoon, continuing on with their conversation.
"So do you really think Kiseop knows what he's doing when it comes to picking out our hair styles? Shouldn't we all be a bit worried?" He asked. Aj, Hoon, and I all began laughing, getting where Kevin was coming from, for he had never had to deal with Kiseop's esentric personality before.
"Well Kevin, so far Kiseop has never done us wrong with these hair styles, so don't worry to much ok?" Hoon said, smiling. All of us were in dire need of hair fixes, because of how long ago we had redone our hair, the black of our roots was becoming the main hair colour once again.
"I'll try not to, but you know, I never really do much with my hair..." Kevin said with a worried smile. He reached his hand up, tugging at his fading redish hair colour.
"Well you better start getting used to this, Kiseop makes us do it all the time." AJ said, grimacing. So far, AJ had usually gotten the worst of Kiseop's ideas. Not that they looked bad on him, they were just...different.
"All the time?" Kevin echoed with a gulp. I chuckled, looking at him.
"Yah, Kevin. Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to your hair while Kiseop's in charge of it. He won't let that happen." I reasured, pressing my forehead to his.
"You promise you won't laugh at whatever happens to my hair?" he said with a pout, looking into my eyes. I chuckled, nodding my head slowly.
"Yes Kevin. I promise." I said, holding out my pinky. Kevin giggled, intertwining our pinkies, pressing his thumb up to mine in a promise.
"Yah will you two knock it off? You're almost worst then Soohyun and Dongho." AJ complained. Strange. AJ complainging wasn't usual. He normally didn't mind the mushy way Kevin and I acted all the time. In fact half the time he was the one encourging it. I shrugged it off, sticking my tongue out at him before leaning back in the seat. Kevin kept his hand in mine as he too leaned back, his head falling to my chest. I smiled to myself, looking down at my boyfriend. Lately Kevin had become more clingy to me, he was spending more time at our apartment then going home. And I knew that wasn't helping his whole mother situation any, but who was I to deny my boyfriend cuddles all the time? It was nice having him around so much too. With him around I felt complete. I couldn't say it was love yet. I wasn't sure what exactly love was to be honest. So I wasn't about to just blurt out 'I love you' without knowing. I know Kevin want's me to say it, I can tell with the way he looks at me. I know he's in love with me. But I just wasn't sure if I was in love with him. I mean I felf complete with him around, and when he wasn't I became totally different. I got angry easily, I got upset easily, basicly to sum things up I became a teenage girl. Soohyun tried explaining to me that what was happening was me falling in love, however I'm just not convinced. I mean, wouldn't I feel empty without him around if I was in love? Sure I became a teenage girl with out him, but I sure didn't feel empty. I just felt...alone? Alone, yes that was it. But I think that's normal for all couples.
"Eliiii~" I heard Kevin whine, pulling me from my thoughts. I hummed in reponse to him, my eye brows arching slightly as I turned my head down to look at him. He was sitting up now.
"It's my turn. Come keep my company." he said, getting up from the chair, tugging at my arm to get me up. I chuckled, getting up from where I had been sitting, fixing my pants slightly. Kevin gave me a cheesy grin before tugging me off to the stylist chair.
He sat down, bouncing slightly. Though I couldn't tell if it was out of excitement or nervousness. Maybe it was both. A foil headed Kiseop walked over to the woman who would be doing Kevin's hair. He explained to her what he wanted to happen, both Kevin and I looking at him like he was insane. When he talked about hair it was like he was speaking a different language, and none of us could under stand him. The hairstylist nodded and gave Kiseop a small smile before turning to look at Kevin.
"OK, are you ready?" She asked with a small giggle. Kevin gulped and nodded nervously. I smiled placing my hand on his shoulder. Kevin was being so cute, being so afraid of a simple hair cut. Soon all seven off us had finished the cutting part of the hair, and were all sitting under the fan, waiting for the colour to set in. It was comical really, seven high school boys with foil in their hair, sitting and gossiping about boys in our school. However all fun ended when Hoon asked one simple question.
"Kevin, have they found Taekyang yet...?" He asked innocently. Kevin finished slightly, turning his attention away from Dongho, leaning forward a bit, looking at Hoon.
"Um...no..." Kevin said slowly, bitting down on his bottom lip. All of the others fell silent, Soohyun turning to face Kevin the best he could.
"Kevin, try not to worry to much ok? Even if he is still out there, you never go anywhere without one of us with you anymore, so he wouldn't be able to even get to you." He said matter of factily. That seemed to calm Kevin down a bit, though he still looked a bit uneasy. I brought my hand over, gently gripping Kevin's theigh in a form of comfort. Kevin gave me a sad smile before closing his eyes and leaning back in the chair, trying his best to relax again. However none of us noticed the evil glint that flashed through Hoon's eyes, for it was gone just as quick as it had appeared.
By the end of it, all of us had been happy with our new hair styles, espcially Kevin, Hoon, and Kiseop. Kevin and Hoon ended up practicly shareing the same hair style, a dark brown and swooped to the side. Kiseop's hair was now a dark red, and seemed to make his skin look even more pale then it really was. Dongho's hair didn't really change much, just got redyed, like mine. Soohyun's hair was trimmed and dyed to a redish brown. AJ seemed to have the most dramatic change out of us all. His hair was practicly shaved off, and what was left of it had been dyed to an odd blondish brownish redish colour. I wasn't really sure what to think of it, and he wasn't to happy about it.
"Awe! AJ come on! It looks great!" Kiseop complimented, trying to cheer him up about it.
"Yeah right it looks terrible..." AJ grumbled, running his fingers through his now very short hair. Hoon waddled his way over to AJ through the crowd of us standing around. He placed his hand on AJ's shoulder, giving him a smile.
"AJ it honestly doesn't look that bad AJ hyung. Don't worry to much." Hoon comforted, nudging him gently. AJ managed a weak smile, looking around to everyone.
"Alright alright, I won't pout to much. But can we go get something to eat? I'm starving!" He shouted. We all nodded in agreement, all of us pushing each other to the door. As soon as we got outside, and decided on a restuarant to go to, Hoon pulled away from the group. Dongho looked over to him, confused.
"Yah, hyung, where are you going? The resturaunt is over this way!" He said, pointing in the direction of where we were headed. Hoon simply gave him a smile.
"I'll meet up with you all later, I just remembered that there was something I needed to do first." He said before rushing off, waving to us all. Kevin and I extanged confused looks before I looked up to Soohyun.
"Hyung, should we go after him?" I asked. Soohyun shook his head, smiling softly.
"No, I'm sure he'll be fine." Soohyun reasured, leading us all down to our resturaunt of choice.
We had been sitting and chatting about nothing important for about an hour before Kevin spoke up.
"Hyung, Hoon still isn't back. And he hasn't calle or texted any of us. Should we go look for him?" Kevin asked Soohyun. Soohyun placed his chopsticks over his bowl, looking over to Kevin.
"You might be right..." Soohyun said. But just as he was about to get up, the bell hanging on the door to the resturaunt jingled. All of us turned our attention to the door to see a very dirty and out of breath Hoon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is so boring ;; But I needed a filler for something big that would be happening! And I'm working on a schedual so I can update regularly. You know so I don't leave you guys waiting for weeks again. I'm so sorry about that guys!! >.< It won't happen again! And I apologize for any spelling errors and grammar errors...