The Angel Boy

This is Forbidden Love

Eli's P.O.V

I was woken up from my deep sleep by someone pounding on my door, or maybe that was just the pounding in my head?

"ELI GET YOUR UP!!!" Dongho shouted.

Nope, not my head.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, streching as I ran my fingers through my bleach blond hair. Why did I let Kiseop talk me into that dye job? I pushed my self out of bed.

"I'm up Dongho!" I shouted, opening the door to my room. Dongho and Soohyun were the only two up. Or that I could see anyways.

"Kiseop, AJ and Hoon went to go get some breakfast." Soohyun said, just as Dongho crawled into the older boys lap. I nodded. Soohyun must have seen my confused face, that or he's a mind reader. I walked into the bathroom, stripping off my sweat pants and boxers getting into the shower, starting the water. It was cold at first but soon warmed up. I sighed contently, taking my time to enjoy the warm water. I washed slowly, getting out and drying off for the most part, wraping the towel around my waist. As I walked back to my room I could hear Soohyun and Dongho mumbling to eachother, probably just talking about how much they loved eachother or something like that. I chuckled shutting the door behind me. Then I saw it.

My school uniform.

I grumbled yanking on a pair of boxers before glaring down at the stupid thing.

"I hate uniforms..." I said to myself, yanking the stupid thing on. But I left the tie off, leaving the top two buttons undone on the white dress shirt. I heard the loud noise of Kiseop and Hoon singing when they entered the door. Sure we all could sing, we even had a band, but mornings were a different story.

"Yah! Stop that racket you annoying kids!" I shouted jokingly walking into the living room. That earned everyone sticking their tongues out at me.

"Wow Eli, who knew you looked so good in a school boy uniform?" Kiseop teased. "Ahng!" He added, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I shoved a doughnut in his face laughing. He pouted, pealing the doughnut off his face.

"Yah! Eli! Do you know how long it took me to get ready this morning! You ruined everything!" He said, rushing off into the bathroom.

The boys all laughed at how girly Kiseop seemed to be acting but we all shrugged it off.

"So I found a place for our band to practice." AJ said, chomping down on a muffin. Soohyun turned his attention away from his lover, looking up at the boy.

"Really? That's great!" He said. AJ nodded, happy to be getting aproval from the leader.

"But we still need another singer." Hoon added, killing the happy mood. I looked over to the burgundy haired boy.

"We'll find one. Don't worry." I gave them all a smile.

By the time we got to school we still had 30 minutes to kill, earning a bunch of groans of complaints to Soohyun who had once again miss judged the time it would to take to get to school. We all made our way to the music department of the school, which was the whole reason why we chose to go to this high school in the first place.

"Hey what's that sound?" AJ asked. We all stopped chatting turning to look at him. But then we heard it. The voice that sounded like a chorus of a thousand angels. Ok yeah it's cheesy but it's really the only way I could discribe it. We followed the sound to see Kevin. Sitting in one othe dance rooms. With a guitar. I gasped, my mouth falling open. This was deffinatly not the scared little boy we had saved from bullies yesterday. He looked beautiul with a guitar in his hands, and the way he was singing...god it was perfect.

"Is that Kevin..?" Kiseop asked, looking just as shocked as me. The boys all nodded. We waited until Kevin's song was over before we all ran into the room I could see Kevin jump a few feet out of his skin at the sudden noise of a bunch of teenage boys running into the room.

"Oh god..it's you guys.." He said relieved, holding his hand over his heart.

"That.Was.Amazing!" Hoon said, reaching down to hug the frail boy, making Kevin jump again.

"Who knew you could sing like that!" Kiseop said throwing his hands up happily. AJ turned his attention to Soohyun.

"I think we just found our new singer." He said, smiling. Soohyun nodded.

"I think we have."

Kevin looked around at us, shocked and scared. "Wait what do you mean?" He said, sitting up more against the wall. "Singer? Like in a band?" He asked. Dongho nodded, smiling.

"Yeah, we have a band. Soohyun sings and plays the guitar, I play drums, Eli raps, AJ play's bass, and Kiseop sings and Hoon plays the keyboard and sings." He said, pointing to each of us as he spoke.

"And you want me to join?" Kevin asked still confused. I held back a chuckle by bitting my bottom lip slightly. If there was anything this boy was it was adorable. His wide brown eyes made him look so adorable when he was confused. I found it hard for me to not stare at him. Though the other boys, if they noticed they didn't mention anything. It was no secret I was gay, nor was it a secret that Soohyun and DongHo were either, considering they were together. I had only had one boyfriend in the passed, and it had been a long relationship, about 2 years, but I left him to follow the boys around. At the time the band was my everything, and my relationship was falling apart anyways. We all moved to Seoul from Busan to fufil our dreams of becoming the next big idols.

"Yes we do." I said, sitting down by him, the others sitting where they had been standing. Dongho moved abit closer to his boyfriend before speaking again.

"So will ya?" He asked. We all leaned in, hopefull of his answer.

"Ah...Arasso.." Kevin said blushing slightly. We all howled and cheered before Kiseop hugged him again, making me clench my fist slightly.Kevin laughed at our reactions, looking at all of us with a smile, trying to push Kiseop off of him playfully. God I loved that boy's smile. The ringing of the school bell cut off our celabrating. We all stood up and Soohyun said goodbye to his boyfriend with a small kiss on the forehead, Dongho waving goodbye to us all before rushing off to his class. The rest of us walking with Kevin. Kiseop and Kevin walked behind us, my heart panged with jealousy. But I caught a bit of their conversation.

"So...Soohyun and Dongho are dating?" I heard Kevin ask.

"Yup, and they're not the only gay people in this group." Kiseop laughed.

"What do you mean...? Are you?" Kevin asked.

"Oh no, not me. Eli." I could hear the grin on Kiseop's face. I clenched my fists, glaring at nothing. Though I was ok with Kiseop telling people about me, I for some reason didn't want him telling Kevin. I was afraid of him telling Kevin.

I'll get you later Kiseop...

Author's Note: And now the view of our loverly Pigeon! :D Anyways I hope you like this update! I'll hopefully have the next chapter up tomorrow!