Finally

This is Forbidden Love

Kevin’s P.O.V

“ELI!!” I squeaked when Eli tackled me onto the bed, a loud roar of laughter escaping my lips when he began to tickle me. Though now that I was wiggling beneath him on my bed, I wasn’t paying much attention to the sensation that was making me laugh uncontrollably. I was focused on just how close we really where. Sure in the movie I was in his lap, but that’s because I was afraid, and I really wasn’t sure of what I was actually doing. But here in my room, on my bed it was a different story. But then he stopped. I looked up at him, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to calm down from the laughing. He moved to get off me and suddenly my hand moved grabbing his wrist, pulling him back on top of me.

“Kevin what are yo-“ He didn’t have time to finish his sentence because I leaned up, pressing my lips against his. A blush rushed to my cheeks as I finally felt him kissing me back. Our lips molding perfectly together. Oh god this was perfect, so perfect. But then I felt him biting at my bottom lip. I gasped at the sudden feeling, and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I let out a low moan at this new feeling. His wet tongue roaming all over my mouth, making a permanent map in his brain. My arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him down closer on top of me, our clothed chests pressing together. I could feel his heart racing at the same speed as mine. I pressed my tongue against his, massaging them together as his hands finally beginning to move around on my body. His hands finally settled on my hips, kneading them as the kiss turned from innocent to hot. I finally pulled back, in desperate need of air, both of us panting.

“Kevin…” His dark eyes roamed over my face, making me blush deeply.

“Yes…?” I asked clueless, biting at my bottom lip. He quickly moved off from on top of me, leaning on the edge of the bed. I pouted sitting up slightly, turning to look at him.

“Eli…?” He didn’t say anything so I moved a bit closer, moving so my head was in his lap and I could look up at him.

“Eli what’s wrong?” I asked again, my voice filling with worry. Had I done something wrong? Was the kiss really that bad? Finally he answered.

“Nothing Kevin, I just needed to calm down…that’s all…I mean…that kiss it was…wow…” He managed to choke out. I blushed at his words. He liked the kiss, he really liked it. I felt the need to squeal like a little girl. My heart was fluttering, and I felt like I was on cloud 9. He cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality.

“Come on…let’s get you packed so we can go back to the apartment.” He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bed. I blushed, nodding. I walked over pulling out one of my over night bags, walking to my closet stuffing in few clothing items, before turning around seeing Eli staring at me. I blushed under his intense gaze. He just smiled, before getting up walking over to me.

“Kevin hurry. We need to get back.” He smiled. I smiled back to him nodding.

“I’m almost done.” I said, walking over to my bed, grabbing a stuffed bunny lying on the side by my pillow. Eli raised an eye brow at me, looking to the small fluffy bunny.

“What? My sister bought it for me.” I pouted, stuffing it into the bag with my other things. He just chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, leading me out of the room.

“Ready?” He asked and I smiled in response. He opened the door for me before moving away from it so I could lock up the house. It took us about 20 minutes for us to walk back to the apartment, and we spent that whole time talking about nothing and everything all at the same time, and not once did Eli let go of my hand. I was finally happy. Don’t get me wrong, having the others around were great and I was some what happy before, but now that the last puzzle piece had fallen into place. Everything was perfect.

 

Eli’s P.O.V

That kiss was the only thing that filled my head as I watched Kevin packing up his things. The kiss that started out so innocent, and ending up in us almost going to far. His lips were so soft against mine, and I felt my hand moving up to gently touch my lips. They were still warm from his touch and I smiled, looking down at the boy who was leaned down in his closet, trying to find the right clothes to bring with him. When he turned around to me, I smiled, getting up and walking over to his side.

“Kevin hurry. We need to go back.” I said. He nodded to me.

“I’m almost done.” He said before walking over to his bed, grabbing a bunny that was lying by his pillow. Huh, I never noticed that before. I raised my eye brow at him and he looked at me pouting.

“What? My sister bought it for me…” I chuckled as he shoved the bunny into his bag. I draped my arm over his shoulder leading him out of the house. We walked back, my hand never leaving his.

Once we got back to the apartment, we saw Hoon and Kiseop curled up on the couch watching a movie. I walked over to them, grabbing the remote, turning off the TV. They both whined in protest earning popcorn being thrown at me. I laughed looking at them before tackling them both in a large bear hug.

“Gomawo! Both of you!” I said happily before kissing them both on the cheek. Kiseop and Hoon both looked at each other before looking at me. A smile forming on both their lips.

“Our plan was a success!” They shouted jumping up and cheering. Kevin walked over to me, looking at the two boys, confused.

“What plan?” He asked. Kiseop giggled happily sitting back down on the couch. I sat on the coffee table, moving so Kevin could sit next to me.

“We made a plan that I would ask Eli to the movies and then Kiseop would ask you to the movies, and neither of us would show up, making it so you two would have to go to the movies together. And I knew Eli would get angry at me for it, so I knew he would get a scary movie.” Hoon said.

“And I knew that you hate scary movies so throughout the whole movie we knew you would be clinging onto Eli.” Kiseop said.

“And because of that clinging you two wouldn’t be able to hold back your feelings for each other anymore.” Hoon added. I blushed slightly at their words. How did those two know so much?

“Well thank you Kiseop and Hoon…truly thank you..” Kevin said, a large sincere smile on his face. I grabbed onto my boyfriend’s hand pulling him up.

“Ok! Well Kevin will be sleeping in my room for the next few days until his mom gets back so I’m going to go get him settled in.” I said, tugging Kevin towards my bedroom. I could hear the snickering between Kiseop and Hoon as their minds all went to the gutter. I smirked slightly before opening the door for Kevin. Sure Kevin had been over to our house many times, but this would be the first time I was bringing him into my room. I the light before taking Kevin’s bag and laying it in my closet. Kevin looked around my room, a smile on his face.

“Your room is so…manly.” He finally said lamely. I chuckled walking over to him.

“My room is bare. Since we just kinda moved in, and school, and band practice I haven’t had much time to work on it..” I said looking around at the bare walls. Kevin giggled running over and bouncing on my bed.

“Well maybe I could help you decorate. I mean it is Friday so we will have time to go a look for things to put up tomorrow.” He said, giving me that famous smile, the smile that made me go weak in the knees. I walked over sitting beside him on my bed.

“That sounds like fun Kevin.” I said giving him a cheesy smile. Kevin looked down at his lap, biting his bottom lip. I smirked, knowing what he was trying to say. I placed my hand under his chin, lifting his head to look me in the eyes. I leaned in placing a sweet kiss on his lips. He moved into the small kiss, before pulling away.

“I..I’m going to take a shower.” He said blushing. I nodded watching him walk out of the room.

 

Kevin’s P.O.V

I got out of his room quickly, biting my bottom lip my heart pounding. Eli was making me crazy, and all I wanted to do now was kiss him. I had to fight it though. I walked to the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes before turning on the water and jumping in. I squeaked slightly at the cold water but moved closer when it warmed up. I washed my hair and body quickly, jumping out and pulling on my boxers. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, and winced at what I saw. My body was still covered in scars and bruises. They were fading now, making them look worse then they actually were. I pouted when I realized that I didn’t bring in my pjs in my rush to not just attack Eli to the bed and devour him. I waddled my way back to his room opening the door slowly. Eli was already in his bed, and he already had the blankets pulled over him. I smiled as I snuck in, walking over to his bed.

“Eli..?” I whispered. He sat up a bit on his bed looking over to me. Though he didn’t answer me with words he just patted the spot next to him on the bed, and lifted the blanket. I blushed setting my clothes on top of my bag and walked over crawling into bed with my new boyfriend. His touch was cold on my heated skin, sending shivers through my body.

“Kevin?” He whispered in my ear, I shivered, turning to face him.

“Yeah…?” I looked up at him. Eli’s fingers traced over one of the scars on my torso.

“Who did this to you?” He asked me. I frowned looking down as his hands began to trace over each and every disgusting scar.

“Everyone…” I whispered.

“I won’t ever let this happen again..” He said to me, looking me in the eyes.

“Eli..” He pressed his lips to mine again, making me be quiet. When he pulled away I nuzzled into the crook of his neck, sighing happily.

“I know you won’t Eli…” I whispered, my eyes closing as I fell into a deep, sleep.

Author's Note: Sorry if this chapter ;A; I wrote it while half asleep >.>