The Movies

This is Forbidden Love

Eli's P.O.V

Hoon had invited me to the movies after school, which was far from normal.

"What the hell is up with that boy?" I asked, pacing back and forth in front of the plaza. I had showed up a few minutes early, just because it gave me time to think. I ran my fingers through my hair, a nervous habit of mine. But why the hell was I nervous? I mean it's Hoon. He's been my best friend for years. I grumbled walking up to the ticket booth, paying for two tickets, not caring what movie Hoon had wanted to see, he dragged me here and he was just going to have to deal with whatever movie I wanted to see. A scary one. This would make sure Hoon would never want to do this again. I smirked. I checked my watch. 5:55. I closed my eyes, sitting down on one of the benches.

"Where is he...?" I mumbled to myself before getting up to walk around, trying to find Hoon. I wasn't quite paying attention, and I ran into someone. I turned around looking to see who I had ran into, my breath hitching.

"K-Kevin?" My eyes widened in shock. What is Kevin doing here? What's going on?

"Eli! What are you doing here??" He asked me. I blinked, trying to register what he had said to me.

"Oh um...Hoon invited me to go to the movies..." I mumbled. I could see the sparkle in eyes fading.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Kiseop invited me.." He mumbled, looking down at his feet. My heart sunk. Kiseop was trying to be with Kevin! I knew it!

Author's P.O.V

Kiseop and Hoon watched as Eli pumped into Kevin. The boys looked up at each other and smiled.

"Yes! Kiseoppie! We've done it!" Hoon said happily, bouncing slightly. Kiseop looked down at Hoon, gently smaking him in the arm.

"Shhh! I wanna hear what they have to say!" Kiseop said. Hoon nodded, and the boys walked slowly closer towards the pain, diving behind a wall to hide themselves from few. They had been planing this for days now. They both knew that Kevin and Eli liked each other, but both of the boys were being stuborn and refused to tell the other how they felt. So Kiseop and Hoon devised this plan to get them together, and this was phase one. Phase two was the movie. Hoon accound for Eli being mad at him, and since Hoon hated scary movies he knew that Eli would buy tickets to one to get back at him. Which ment that once Kevin got there, and Kiseop or Hoon never showed up. Eli would be forced to watch a scary movie with Kevin. Bringing them to phase three. During the scary movie, Kevin will get afraid, being that he scares easily and Eli would be there to protect him. Completeing their plan. With all the cuddling and hold neither of the boys would be able to deny their feelings and they both would have to come clean.

Kevin's P.O.V.

After getting dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, and a blue graphic t-shirt, I rushed to my bathroom to try and deal with my hair. I pouted as I ran my fingers through my brown-red hair.

"Will you ever listen to me?" I asked my hair, puffing out my cheeks, I brushed my hair, running my flat iron through it to at least give it some shape. I grabbed my keys and wallet. My mom was still gone at work, thank god. I wouldn't want my mom finding out about me, in any way. I rushed out of my house, making it to the plaza for the movie theatre, at about 5:50. I huffed, looking around. No sign of Kiseop.

"Ugh...where is he? And he told me not to be late." I said, looking around and bumping into someone. I let out a small squeek, looking to see who I had bumped into.

"K-Kevin?" Eli looked shocked.

"Eli? What are you doing here??" I asked. He blinked, not answering right away. Truth was, i was more happy to see him then Kiseop.

"Oh...um..Hoon invited me to the movies.."  He said. My smile faded. Did Hoon like Eli?

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Kiseop invited me..." I mumbled sadly, looking down at my feet, wanting to look anywhere but Eli. He liked Hoon, not me. I guess I should have seen that one coming. I heard Eli clear his throat and I looked back up at him.

"Well...I don't see either of them...so why don't we just go in huh? I'm sure thoes two will show up soon anyways.." Eli said, his eyes looking anywhere but my face. I nodded.

"S-sure.."

Eli's P.O.V

"Well, I don't see either of them, so why don't we just in huh? I'm sure thoes two will show up soon anyways.." I asked him, trying not to look at his face. Kevin nodded, and I tried not to smile. Maybe I could steal him away from Kiseop. Maybe I can make Kevin mine. Then I remembered the movie tickets I had bought. I sure hope Kevin can handle scary movies. I lead Kevin up to the snack bar.

"Why don't you pick out some snacks? Kiseop is usally to cheep to pay for anything so I'll do it." I said with a small smile. Kevin look hesitant but nodded, ordered popcorn, a chocolate bar, and some gummy candies. I got us both some Red Bulls, then paid. Kevin looked shocked at the price but I smiled at him.

"Don't worry. I don't mind." I said, leading him into the theatre. I guess he perferd to watch from the back because he led me to the back of the theater, sitting towards the wall. I sat down next to him, handing him his snacks. Jeez for how skinny this boy is, he sure eats a lot. As soon as the movie started I could feel Kevin moving closer to me. Nope, I don't think he can handle scary movies. Oh boy. Throughout the movie Kevin would squeel and jump into my arms, at one point he dropped the popcorn on the ground, and I couldn't help but chuckle. He clung onto me, whimpering slightly. I looked down at him.

"Kevin it's ok..it's just a movie.." I said, rubbing my hand soothingly along his back. Kevin nodded, but only clung tighter to me. I didn't mind, I liked being this close to him. Though he was pretty much almost in my lap. Kevin jumped one more time, sending him right into my lap. I held onto him tight as he nuzzled into my neck, whimpering. I gasped, bitting my bottom lip feeling his warm breath on my skin, sending goose bumps running up and down my body.

"E-eli...can we leave please?" He begged me. I nodded, getting up still holding him. Kevin was light, so it made it easy, and I wasn't about to let him sit in there and suffer just so I could hold him. I let him down once we were out of the theatre and he still clung to me.

"Well I don't think that Hoon and Kiseop are going to show up...why don't we go get something to eat so you can calm down." I said. Kevin nodded and I led him out of the theatre down to an American style resuraunt. He looked up at him and blinked.

"Y-You like American food?" He asked me. I chuckled slightly, nodding.

"Yeah I used to live in the United States. Like you." I said, opening the door for Kevin. Kevin walked in passed me but waited for me as I walked in, finding us a table.

"I'll go get the food wait here." I said, getting up again walking over to the counter placing our orders, i grabbed the tray walking back over to Kevin, handing him his food. I ate quickly, Kevin eating about at the same pace as me. We ate in silence, and left the place without saying a word. I wasn't ready to leave him yet, and neither was Kevin aparently, because his pace was slow. I took his hand gently.

"Hey Kevin, since your mom is out of town, why don't you come stay with us? You wont be so alone." I said, looking down at him. Kevin nodded smiling softly.

"Yeah...sounds good to me.." He said, leading me the oppisite way of where I came. I followed him back to his apartment. He told me to wait in his living room. apartently he was embaressed of his room. But curiousity got the better of me and I walked in to see what was so bad about his room. I snickered covering my mouth when I saw. His room looked like a teenage girls room, there wasn't a lot of pink, but there was a ton of stuffed animals. He gasped turning to look at me.

"Eli!" He pouted, making me smile.

"What? I got curious." I said walking into his room. Kevin whimpered as I looked aroumd. "It's not that bad Kevin." I said, picking up one of the stuffed animals. "In fact it's kinda cute.." I said, looking over to him. Kevin was blushing slightly, standing still as he watched me. I tackled him onto the bed, tickling him, trying to get him to smile.

"ELI!" He skreached my name as I tickled him, throwing him into a laughing fit. I laughed climbing ontop of him still tickling him but stopped when I realized just how close we had become on his bed. His eyes wide and sparkling looked up to me, blushing. His chest moving up and down quickly as he tried to calm down. I blushed, moving to get up off of him but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back onto him. I blushed.

"Kevin..what are yo-" His lips pressed to mine, my blush deepening at just how perfect our lips molded together. My surprised eyes closed as I began to move into the kiss, pulling the small boy closer.

Author's Note: Yay! Elvin! -does a little dance throwing confettii- woot woot! xD