What?!

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V

''Taemin~! You have to link arms with me! Or else... You know what.'' She pulled my arms and hook it around me.


''Fine...''

I saw Key hyung passed across us... I wanted to call out to him but Kate is bothering me.


''What a good weather! What would you like to eat, Taemin?''

''Just get me milk. I want this to end as soon as possible.''

''Bwoh~ How can you be like that? You promised me... right?'' Her stupid threatening is really getting on my nerves.

''Alright... Sweetie pie... I will just eat what you want!'' I forced myself to smile.


I spot Key hyung! He's finding a empty seat while holding on to his tray of food. Since it's only me and Kate sitting and there's some seats left... I guess Kate wouldn't mind Key hyung to sit with us!

''Hyung! Over here!''

''Aigoo... My son. I been looking for you! I'm so lost around this huge school...''

''Ah... Mianhae hyung... I could not find the time to show you around...''

''It's okay! Let's e-''

''Why... Why is he here?''

''Ah! Kate, let me introduce... This is my hyung, Key. And this is Kate.''

''Hi! I'm currently Taemin's girlfriend! Nice to meet you.'' Kate reached out her hand towards hyung... but hyung did not shake hands with her.

''Hyung... You okay?''

''I guess I should let you youngsters to have your own time. I will sit at another table.'' Hyung stood up with his tray of food, and walked off.

I noticed that Kate was staring at hyung with dreadful look.

''K-Kate? Don't you like my hyung? He's very good, you know! He knows how to cook and iron our clo-''

''I don't have to know all these. Let just eat.''

 

Silence took over... and lunch is over.
 

''You have to do this until I'm pleased!''

''Araso... Araso... See you.''


-----The Next Day-----

Kate's P.O.V

 

''Yo! So how's it going?'' Jane popped out behind me and asked.

''It's kinda tiring... It's only been one day and I feel so... worn out already.''

''What's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy with Taemin? He's a cheeful boy right?'' Sarah asked while she placed her arms on my shoulders.

''He look so forced! Well... I'm not really happy or sad to be hanging out with him but... he really looks like he's getting sick of me already. And Kibum appeared today infront of us... I acted out like Taemin's girlfriend... He seems like he's a bit jealous.''

''Woah~ So it did work! That's great isn't it?'' Sarah said.

''Great? And what is she going to do next?'' Jane questioned.

''Yeah... You're right, Jane. What am I going to do next...?'

''Just be yourself and have fun okay? I bet you will.'' Sarah comforted me.


Your P.O.V

I noticed that Kate and Taemin is getting closer with each other...  Ugh... I don't like seeing them together.

''Taemin~ Come over here! Teach me this maths question.''

''Ugh... Fine. This is f(x) over 3...''

''Ah! I still don't understand! Teach me again!''

They were close to my desk and Taemin already explained it in a very simple way... Even I, a maths failure can understand what's he saying, Why couldn't she?


''______? ________!''

''Ah! Taemin... Hi.''

''What are you thinking about?''

''Ah... nothing.''

''Hey... You look kinda sad... Are you okay?''

''I'm fine.''

''Perhaps... are you jealous?!''

''Bwoh?! No way...! And of what am I jealous about?!''

''Me and Kate...? No?''

''Silly... Nah... I'm not that petty.''

''I'm sorry... I could not have the time to spend with you... You know... Kate has been bothering me...'' He placed his palm on my hand and squeezed it... looking at me with a serious look.

''What? She's bothering you? For what?''

''Erm... I-I don't know.''

''Taemin! I said teach me again, right?! Come over here!''

''Ugh... There she's goes again... See you later.'' Taemin winked at me.

 

--------


It's lunch break now and I have extra lessons... since my maths are failing badly... I couldn't find Taemin anywhere... I'm searching for him all over the school... Where are you Taemin?


*CRASH*



''Omo! I'm sorry. Are you alright?'' An arm reached out to me and I looked up, it was a tall guy who looks like a nerd... or geek.

''Ah... Thank you...'' I hold on to his hand and he pulled me up.



My maths books and notes are all over the floor, so I bent down and started picking them up.



''Perhaps... Are you going to maths extra lesson?'' He said while holding on to one of my notes.

''Yeah... Maths is my weakest subject... So the teachers are trying to help me by providing extra lessons.''

''I see... If you don't mind, I can teach you if you want. I joined the Math Olympiad before... So...''

Shocked about what he said earlier, my mouth formed a ''o'', ''I guess it's okay to skip one lesson! Let's start!''


''Alright, this is 4(x)=6pq...''



Time passes that quick and I didn't even realise it's already 6!



''Oh my god! It's 6 already... I'm sorry but I have to go now.''

''Oh! Wow... time really fly~ Alright... I shall go too. See you tomorrow? I guess!'' He stood up and walked down the staircase.


Oh! I forgot to thank him... and what's his name?!



''Hey!! Wait up!'' I dashed down the staircase and

*woah~ WAH!* I fell down.

I closed my eyes real quick and waited for the pain to come... but hey... why am I not feeling any pain?

I opened my eyes and...

he is holding me... in his arms!


''Ah! Sorry!'' I stood up quickly and sweep off the dust on my skirt embarrassingly...

''*Hahahahaha!* You are really clumsy!'' He laughed like a dork... Is this the real smile that I'm seeing for the first time?

''Hmmm? What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?''

''Ah... No!'' I can feel that my face is getting warm... and red... so I turned the face the other direction.



''Hey... Look and face me...'' He poked on my shoulders with his index finger continusely.

''Hmm?'' I turned around and... he.. he... peck on my cheek!

''Om-''  He placed his finger on my lips, stopping me from saying what I was going to say.


''Shh... I'm Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you.''

''I-I... I'm ______. Nice... Nice... to... meet you too...'' I'm gotta die of embarrassment right now...

'' *Hahaha* Cutie! This is my contact number! Feel free to contact me if you need in anything or maths!'' He stuffed a piece of small paper in my palm and walked off.

''See you soon!'' He waved at me.


Ah... Am I dreaming? I think I saw a angel waving me at me... Oh god... Am I dying already?



''*finger snap* *finger snap* ______? You there? Yoo-hoo~ *hands waving left to right infront of your face*''

I heard noises, and I snapped back to reality. Taemin, is infront of me?

''Taemin? What are you doing here?''

''Ah? Don't you miss me _______~? I miss you... do you know that...''

''I thought you returned home?''

''No? *hahaha* Are you okay _____?''

''Ah ye-''

''Let's not just stand here! Let's go!'' He grabbed my hand and we started running out from the school gate.

''Hah... Hah... Wait Taemin! Need... Air...''

''Ah! Sorry _____. We can stop now.''

''....? Are you escaping from something?''

''Erm... Erm... No? Let's eat dinner together!''

''Hmmm... I'm exhausted already...''

''Don't you wanna eat dinner with me?!''

''Why are you growling about? Don't you understand? I just said I'm exhuasted right?''

''
Ah~ Eat with me _____~ Come...'' He pulled my hand non-stop... I'm getting fed up already...

''Ahh! Stop it Taemin! Aren't you with Kate all the time?!''

''What?! No~ I'm not! And now I wanna be with you!''

''Are you a player or something? Stop it... I wanna go home.''

''Hmph... You said I'm a player? Fine. If this is what you think I am, I will go now.'' He stormed off like a child... stomping his feet.

''Such a kid! Be more mature and come back to me if you are matured enough!''


I stormed off too... and I felt... a strong anguish. Am I too firece just now? I'm feeling gulity already... Is this what they call a cold war?

Negative thinking filled up my mind... I feel so frustrated right now... I feel that I'm still holding on to something... I opened up my palm saw a piece of small paper... Oh... It's Kyuhyun's number. Should I call him? Or should I call Ara? But I have already troubled Ara before... I don't want her to be bothered about my own matter again...

I have decided. I shall call Kyuhyun.

''*toot... toot... toot... toot*''

''Yoboseyo? This is Kyuhyun.''

''Ah... Kyuhyun. It's me ______. Sorry for bothering you again.''

''Oh it's okay! Hey... are you okay? You sounded so sad...''

''I..I... Is it alright for you to meet me now?''

''Oh... I guess it's fine. Let's meet in the park which is near to the shopping mall located near your school?''

''Ok. I will walk over there now. See you...''

''Araso. See you.''


I plugged my earphones in and started listening tto a happy song to brighten my mood. But it didn't work. The next song came out was a sad piano song... without any voices in the song.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks... I'm crying uncontrollably... and I know that passersby are staring at me. I ignored them and reached the park.

I noticed Kyuhyun and sitting now, waiting for me while having his headphones on his ears. I quickly wipe off my tears and tighten my grip, walking towards him.

''Oh, you're here!'' He pulled down his headphones and placed it on his neck.

''Yeah...'' I sat down next to him and placed my head on his shoulders.

I guess he doesn't mind because he is not making any sound.

''You okay?'' He placed his head on my head and we are both staring at the space.

I couldn't answer him... There is no sound coming out from my mouth.

''It's okay if you don't answer me... but I hope I can help you solve your problems.''

''Thank... Thank you...'' I started to weep after that... and he paniced.

''Hey!! Don't cry! I get nervous when I see girls cry. So please don't cry!'' He took out packets of tissues out from his pockets and started wipping my tears away with his hands shivering.

''Me... and my boyfriend... started a cold war...''

He didn't speak anything but nodded to let me continue.

''Yes... We are in a realationship... but recently... he had been hanging out with another girl... I think we spoke less than what I have spoke to you already...''

''We so called... had a agruement just now...''

''I guess we are both not matured at all.''


''I wish that you both can make up... but for now... You are still sad right?''

''Yes.''

''Do you want to face him?''

''No.''

''Do you even want to talk to him?''

''No. Only if he speak to me first.''

 

''I see... what you had on your mind already.''
''But for now. You are gotta be mine.''

''Ah?! What?!?!?!?!''

''Shh. You're so loud.'' He placed his finger on my lips like what he did earlier in school.

''I will not repeat what I had said earlier. I don't want to know what's your answer. I don't care. You are gotta be mine. Things that I said that is going to be mine, meaning that it will definitely be mine.''

''I will go now. Don't be so bothered about this thing. Bye~'' He winked at me and placed his headphones back to his ears and walked off.


How can I not be bothered about this?