I'm sorry

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Your P.O.V

I heard a loud knocking sound, knocking on my door. I sprint up to my door, throwing all the tissue papers that is filled with my tears on the floor.

''T-Taemin? W-Why are you here?! What do you want?'' Shocked about his sudden apperance, I tighten my grip and pushed the door wanting it to close.

''W-Wait _____! Listen to me!'' Taemin said it while pushing the door, preventing me from closing it.

''I-I...I'm sorry. For what I had done... Ignoring you... for these few days... I-'' He said it with tears filling up his eyes.

''D-Do you know how much I felt these few days?! You ignoring me... it's like my whole world have crashed! What is exactly on your mind?!'' I bursted out crying... tears falling down like crazy.

''I-I... wanted Jonghyun hyung to explain to me... what had happen on that day. But he ignored me! Why... Why... did he did that to you?'' Taemin asked me, and a tear flowing down his right cheek.

''F-Finally you are asking me! I been waiting for this sentence for like ages you know?! Remember he accompanied me to the toilet? And I was curious about how big is the other room look like, and he asked me which room I would want to to enter, I said the room 'TRAX'.''

''And then someone pushed me hard and led me into the room, guy appeared and started kissing me on my neck and Jonghyun appeared and rescued me out of the room and I asked him what do he want for the return... then he kissed me on my lips.''

''And that's when you appeared infront of us... staring at us...''

''D-Does... Does... That mean that hyung is interested in you?!'' Taemin rasied his voice at me.

''H-How would I know?!''

''And who's the guy who ually harassed me?!''

''...I-I will check on it. Taemin had a weak smile on his face and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

''Ya... Yah! Did I allow you to do that?!''

''I-I... Erm... ______ I'm sorry... and... I think... I... like you.'' Taemin smiled... and his eyes are shining...

''W-What...? Jeongmal?''

''N-Neh... I'm very sure of it...''

He pushed me into my house... and closed the door with his back.

''_______... would you be my girlfriend?''

''I-I... *sniff* Ye... Y-Yes... Waaaa~ Taemin!'' I burst my tears once again... and he held me into his arms.

''I'm really sorry... Seeing you cry like this... it's really hurt my heart... And woah! There's so many tissue papers on your floor! Don't cry ____...''


''I-I... Hat... H-hate you T-Tae... Taemin!''

''Bwoh?! Wae?!''

''Be... Because you keep letting m-''

He pressed his lips towards mine... and whispered 'shh' between the kiss... We started kissing passionately... Not thinking of anything else... and...


 

----------



I opened my eyes... and found myself on my sofa... lying down. What had happened?



''T...Taemin? What happened to me?'' I asked him, while rubbing my eyes adjusting to the brightness from the window.

''Erm... Whe... When we were kissing just now... you fainted suddenly...'' He said with embarrassment and covered his face with his palms.

''You silly boy... You don't have to cover your pretty face...'' I pulled his palms out of his face.

''Pr... Pretty?! What?! I'm a male yet you called me pretty?''

''Hmph...! And Oh! and just to let you know... Ara is the one who told me you are suffering... We made up because of her help... How can I ever thank her?!''

''She's so good right? And she was the one who called me up... and I told her everything. That is why she contacted with you.''

''Let's repay her by treating her a dinner as soon as possible shall we?!''

''Yeah! We can do that.''

''Omo! My porridge is still boiling in the pot! Be right back!'' Taemin winked at me and rushed into the kitchen. My heart skipped a bit...

------

''There... Say 'Ah~' It's tasty right?!''

''E... Eh... Hmm...''

''Is that a Yes or a No?!''

''I don't know... Taemin... It's kinda burnt...''

''Ah~ Ottokke?!?!?! Wait! Let me taste it.'' Taemin scooped up a spoon of porridge and he tasted it.

''So what do you think of your 'Tasty' porridge?'' I lifted up a spoon of porridge and ate it.

''Bwoh... Ah... It's really burnt... Don't eat it anymore!'' He snatched away the spoon and bowl away from me and dashed into the kitchen.

I stood up immediately and followed him into the kitchen.

''Tae... Taemin... Are you mad?''

''Nah~ I'm not. I'm just disappointed with my first cooking...'' He pouted while saying it.

''Eh?! It's your first time cooking? No wonder...'' I mocked at him.

''Ah... Why are you like this ______?! I will not cook for you again~''

''Bwoh~ Nooo~ Cook for me again okay?''

''Hahaha... Yea~ You cutie...'' He held and kiss on my lips.






===============================

Sorry for the short chapter!

I really really ran out of ideas...

Leave some ideas below!

And I will add them to the next chapter

^^