Busted

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V

Key called me just now and informed me that I'm accepted into their group! From now onwards, I’m a SHINee member! In the SHINee world! ^^;; I’m sooooooo happy~~

But… I had to sacrifice my education, so as to leave lessons during school hours…

 

=======

School starts now and I’m totally bored out. I and classmates is waiting for the next teacher to arrive so as to teach us Maths.  I twisted my head to see ______ and realised that she is staring at the space…

 

I stood up; wanting to talk to her but Kate approached her with both her friends, Sarah and Jane. They were chatting happily to each other… Not like the days which they ignored and rolled eyes on each other. They are now friends. Which I’m happy for ______ but I have the feeling  that Kate and her friends won’t do her good.  In the sense that ______ was once a victim for Kate to be disturbed for her own entertainment.  From that time, I find that Kate enjoyed the sensation of making people suffering in front of her. Is there a reason behind that? Because I personally think that there is reason for everything.

 

_____ seems joyful being around them. But did she forget about me? L

‘’Hey Taemin… What ‘cha doing?’’ I had a little shock because I was unaware of ______ sudden action.

‘’Omo! Did I scare you? Mianhae… Taemin.’’

‘’Oh it’s okay… So how’s you and Kate and gang?’’

‘’ I’m really fond of hanging out with them! It feels so great!’’

‘’______ I wanna tell you something.’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Do you know SHINee? I’m going to debut in as a new member...''

‘’Jeongmal? Well that’s a good news isn’t it?! Why do you sound so sad?’’

‘’I-I… just don’t want to leave my education just like that… Most people would say that education comes first then work right?’’


Your P.O.V

He’s finally telling me uh… Finally he spoke up… But I don’t feel a bit of happiness…

‘’Neh… So that means you are skipping lessons from after you debut?’’

‘’I guess so…’’He replied with a infestive face.

What about his parents? Do they know? And I have not ask about his family... This should be the right time asking him.

‘’Does your parents know about this?’’

‘’My parents died a few years ago. I’m been living alone since then.’’

What? This is unbelievable! I didn’t expect him to be living alone without his parents… This is upsetting…

‘’I’m sorry… Taemin…’’

‘’Nah… It’s okay… Most of the people had the same reaction as you… So it’s really okay to me.’’

‘’Then…  Can I ask you something?’’

‘’What?’’

‘’How did they died?’’

He didn’t reply me! Oh … what should I do?!

‘’Hey! Sorry! It’s okay if you do not want to answer this…’’

‘’….. They died in a car accident…’’ He whimpered…

‘’It’s all my fault…’’ Omo! There’s tears in his eyes!! Aigooo I made him weep!

‘’It’s my fault because they met a car accident while driving off to buy me milk.’’

‘’Ever since that incident, I stopped drinking milk. It’s no use to drink my favourite drink anymore.’’

‘’…..S-sorry to hear this… But I’m similar to you…’’

‘’What?’’

‘’I’m living alone too, but I’m in the different case as you…’’

‘’Mind to share?’’

‘’Neh… So… My father left me and my mum for other woman… and not long after he left, my mother had cancer. And she died. After that, my grandmother took care of me… But because of her old age, she ended up having kidney problems… and it can’t be cured after that. So I’m living alone since then…’’

‘’I know how you are been though all these _______ you have worked hard…’’ He comforted me while leaning his forehead on my shoulders…

‘’Ah… You shouldn’t be so close to me-

‘’ But I’m glad I met you ______’’ and slipped his arms on my waist and hugged me…

‘’Erhm…’’

‘’O-ops! Sorry ______! I didn’t mean it…’’

‘’Oh it’s okay…’’ I overwhelmed with joy right now… I feel that we are even closer right now…

‘’W-would you like to join me to the dance studio after school?’’ He whispered softly to me.

‘’W-wae…? Oh! Okay.’’

‘’Yay! Alright! I gotta make a call now!’’ He look so lively now… I’m pleased…

 

*toot… toot… toot.. toot..* (The sounds of the phone when dialling the person)

‘’ Yoboseyo? Neh! Key~ I’m Taemin here. Neh, Neh… Araso!!! Stop nagging! And would you mind if I bring a friend with me?’’

‘’No? Jeongmal?! Wooo! Kamsahamnida Key! Neh! See you!’’

‘’______! Key is my bandmate! You will love hanging out with him!’’

‘’Oh? We shall we… And I’m looking forward to meet all of your bandmates.’’

‘’You will sure love it!’’




Kate P.O.V

Taemin hugged _______ openly infront of us… Wouldn’t he know that all of us are watching? Even me? I don’t feel good.

‘’Yeah… So that guy called me and blah blah blah… Hey Kate! Are you listening?!?!?!’’ Jane shouted at me.

‘’Ah neh! Neh! You said that guy called you etc… right?’’

‘’Before that sentence?’’ Sarah added on.

‘’Ah… Mianhae… Can you repeat again?’’

‘’Arghh! This girl! What’s on your mind?! And what were you staring at? Is this not the usual old Kate that I know!’’ Jane raised her voice at me!

‘’Yeah! Kate Choi Min Hee! What exactly are you thinking about?!’’ Sarah yelled.

‘’Mianhae eveyone~~’’

‘’Urgh… Now I have to repeat again!’’

*Ring Ring Ring Ring!!*

‘’Oh there goes the bell… You don’t have to repeat anymore Jane.’’

‘’Aish…  Kate~ Let’s go shopping!’’ I heard Jane called me but Ignored and walked off. But I still could hear them since they were speaking loudly.

‘’Kate?’’


‘’She’s already gone.’’ Sarah said in a calm tone.

‘’What?! Where did she go?’’ Jane screamed at Sarah.

‘’Where the hell would I know?’’ Sarah said it innocently.

Hahahaha these kids. All they care about is gossip boys and boast themselves in front of me.

And by the way, I’m on my way of stalking Taemin and _______ on their lovely date to somewhere, which I don’t even know. All I see is they are now proceeding to the main gate and I’m behind them… Which they don’t even notice me.

‘’Kyaaa~ I’m really excited of letting you meet all of them!’’

‘’Although I’m not so familiar with them, But I’m sure they will amuse you…’’ Taemin said it in a cute tone.

‘’Well, you are making more anxious from meeting them! Hahahahaha’’

Well… Aren’t they look like a couple? And why do I feel so angry about??

Perhaps… Am I jealous? And of what?! Urgh… Heck care! I will just follow them.


Jane P.O.V

Once again, I’m stucked alone with Sarah Kim Sooyi.

I’m very thankful to god that her dark side disease did not came back.

It’s a disease to me!!! It’s so scary!

I pray to god that dark side Sarah will not pop out again!


‘’Hee Young… What are you thinking about? Me?’’

‘’Gross. No way Sarah, How would I be thinking about you while you are right beside me?’’

‘’Haha. I’m just kidding. So where should we head to?’’

‘’Since we are not far away from the shopping mall, Shall we head to there?’’

‘’Oh sure Jane! Great idea… I will catch a butterfly for you if I found one.’’

‘’Yeah yeah… Whatever you want.’’

While strolling to the mall, I saw Kate!!!

Her striking yellow bag which was very obvious caught my attention.

‘’Sarah! Notice Kate?’’

‘’Where where?’’

‘’Loook!’’ I pointed to the direction of where  she was.

‘’Ooooooo… Yeah… I wonder where she is heading to.’’

‘’Me too yeah, Sarah. SHALL    WE    STALK    HER?’’

‘’I’M PLEASED TO!’’

So we began our stalking journey and now we are closer from Kate distance.


‘’Oh!! She’s stalking Taemin and _______!’’ Sarah whispered to me.

‘’Yes! Not too loud! Hush!’’

‘’Hush! Yes! Why is she doing that?’’

‘’Just shut up and follow!’’

‘’Hmph… Neh…’’


Me and Sarah followed Kate for some time, until we stop at a huge building.

It has large words on building: SM ENTERTAINMENT

‘’Woah… Taemin and ______ plus Kate are going to enter this building…?’’


‘’Yes… It sure is big and there are popular artists too.’’

‘’Like what?’’ Sarah questioned me curiously…


 

‘’Have you heard of the song noona neomu yeppeo? Or Replay? SM’s new group, SHINee was the one who sang it. It’s the trend song now...’’


‘’Wow… You sure know a lot Jane! I’m impressed.’’

‘’Well… Thank you Sarah. Is this my first time hearing you completing me?’’

‘’What?! You!!!!!!!!’’ Sarah screamed at me while pointing  her index finger at me.



Kate P.O.V

I have been following these two people for some time… And why do I hear noises behind of me?

Luckily, Taemin and ______ stopped infront a of  huge building and bought snacks for themselves

while I turn my head around and saw my ‘’slaves’’.


I waited for them to stop their nonsense until they turned their head to my direction.


‘’K-Kate? H-Hey… What a coincidence!’’ Jane exclaimed.

‘’O-Oh …’’ I heard Sarah whispered that loudly.


‘’Just what are you guys following me? For?!’’


‘’N-No… We wasn’t following you! We were just about to go the café over the opposite street!’’ That ‘’smart ’’ Jane think that she can fool me!?

‘’Yea! It’s a new café isn’t it?! Such beautiful windows they have…’’ Just why Sarah is lying to me too?!

‘’Stop. Telling. Lies! Tell me the truth now!’’

‘’We are telling the truth! And what are you doing? Following Taemin and ______ right?!’’

 

I’m. Exposed… … Am I found out?...


‘’It’s none of your business!’’ I screamed at the top of lung towards them.

 

‘’Kate? What are you doing here?’’


‘’Taemin…?’’ I said while turning my head towards the direction of the voice…

‘’Yeah? Are you following us? And why?’’


I was right… It was really Taemin… What am I going to do?! I’m losing my face!

 

‘’E-Er… No. No, Taemin! This is not you are thinking!’’

‘’Then what?!’’ All of them shouted… Including ______

‘’Listen to my explanat-

‘’No! I won’t listen! I already knew that you were following us! And you guys too!’’ He said it while pointing to me and my ‘’slaves’’…

He knew it? How?

‘’You all must be thinking how Taemin knew right? While we were stopping by to buy the snacks over there, I heard a voice that is similar to Kate… To make sure that, I turned to see the reflection of the windows near us… and saw all of you. ‘’

‘’At first ______ told me that, I was not able to believe that. Until I heard Kate screaming at Sarah and Jane. I recognized your voice.’’

 

‘’Y-You all don’t the reason behind all these! I-I really… don’t like the feeling of seeing you guys to go on a date…’’

‘’Perhaps… Are you jealous of them Kate?’’ My ‘’slaves’’ spoke up.

‘’…. Hell no! I-I’m not.’’

 

‘’Why are you blushing then Kate?’’ _______ questioned me.

‘’W-We… Are… Are… Not going on to a date… K-Kate…’’ Taemin blushed while saying that.

 

‘’Woa! Why are all blushing too?!’’
 


==============================================

Sorry for not updating recently!!

I ran out of ideas...

And this is a boring chapter isn't it?

....

Hope you all will like it >///<

More SHINee in the next chapter!

Can't seem to find a blushing Taemin..

Oopssieee

Any mistakes?

Inform me

^^