I will get you back

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Your P.O.V

It's been days after the incident... Where Jonghyun... kissed me on my lips... Me and Taemin didn't even contact each other... He didn't even come school... Is is busy with his work? I have been calling him and texting him, but none of them would worked. He is just ignoring me. Don't he want to listen to my explanation?

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

''Yoboseyo?''

''Hey ______! Ara here.''

''Ara?! Ara~! I miss you...''

''Hey... Why do you sound so sad? Did anything happen to you?''

''.... T-Taemin... I-Is ignoring me...'' I started to whimper softly... trying my best to not let Ara know that I'm crying.

''_____? You there? Are you crying?''

''.... N-No... I-I... Waaaa~!! Ara!!!'' My tears couldn't stop flowing down after shouting her name...

''Hey you okay? Don't cry! What excalty happen?''


I explained the whole scenario to Ara... She could understand how I felt...



''Hey... It's okay ______. Stay calm ok? I will try my best to persuade Taemin to contact you as soon as possible.''

''T-Thank you Ara *sniff* I will wait for the good news... Thank you so much... *sniff*''

''Ok! Take care _____ I will end here. Contact soon!''

''Yea... Bye Ara! Love you!''

''Yeah... Bye!''


Taemin P.O.V

This few days... Have been a torture to me... It seems like there's something going on with _____ and Jonghyun hyung.

I'm waiting for a explanation from Jonghyun hyung... But we have been ignoring each other... And ______ have been calling me and texting me hoping that I will listen to what she have to say. But I just... couldn't ignore what they have did.

*Knock Knock*

''C-Come in.''

''Taemin? Are you okay?''

''Key hyung...''

''Aigoo~ It's okay my son... But you can't just stay on your bed, spending your time like that right?''

''And since we both do not have any schedules... Why don't we go shopping?''

''S-Shopping...? *sniff* No... I don't feel good...''

''C'mon! It's only been a week after you have moved into our dorm and we have not been to shopping before right?''

''O-Oh... Okay... Then... Would you buy me milk?''

''Yes~ Yes, I will. Now, Now. Change your clothes!''


---------

Key hyung bought me two boxes of milk and bought himself ten plastic bags full of clothes...

''Yay! Today sure is fun!''

''Yeah... Fun for HYUNG.''

''YAH! I bought you two boxes of milk from my own money, you know!''

''Hahaha... Just kidding.''

''You!! Anyway... since when you started drinking milk?''

''W-What? Started? No... I already drank them long ago.''

''Eh? Drank them long ago?''

''I thought you stopped drinking your favourite drink?''

''Hmm? Stopped?''

''Yeah... after your parents death right?''

''H-How did you know that hyung?''

''Kekeke... I have my ways~''

''Ehh~ Tell me!''

''Nooo~ I won't. Where do you want to g-


''A-Ara? What coincidence...''

''Yea... Taemin. I would like to talk to you...''

''Oh! Your friend over here, Taemin? Araso... Araso... I will leave first. Hand over your boxes of milk to me!''

''Neh~ But how can you handle so much things?''

''I will take a cab! Aigoo~ now go on, my son! See you later!''

''Neh hyung! Bye!''


------------

Ara pulled me to the cafe which she's currently working at... It seems she don't have to work today... I wonder what is she going to me...

''Ara! It's weird to see you not wearing the cafe's uniform... Anyway, what would you like?''

''Coffee will do. Taemin, what would you like?''

''Hot chocolate... Thank you.''


''You must be wondering why I wanted to talk to you... It's abou-''

''I-Is it about _______? I guess... You might heard from her.''

''I'm glad you guessed it correctly... Do you know how much she is suffering right now?''

''Well... She is not the only one who is suffering!''

''W-What? How can you speak like that?''

''I-I'm the one who saw her kissing Jonghyun hyung! It wasn't you! You won't understand how I felt.''

''And do you know the reason behind it?''

''W-What? T-There is a reason behind it?''

''Well yes! How dumb can you be?! Every move that a girl does, there's a reason behind it!''

''I-I'm not dumb. Anyway, I'm not a female right?!''

''O-Oh sorr-''

''Tell me the reason behind it...''

''She didn't allow Jonghyun to kiss her. Jonghyun made the move first.''

''I saw it! But why didn't _____ stopped him?''

''Wait. Tell me the truth. Do you like _______?''

''....Y-Yes... But could you keep this like a secret from her? I just want to find a right time to confess to her.''

''Okay. I promise. Well, how can you predict when a person will kiss you?! _______ did not have the time to stop him.''

''And why didn't you ask Jonghyun about this?''

''Aren't you guys close?''

''Or he did not tell anything?''

''If so, why didn't you ask him?!''

''Why didn't you respond to _______ messages and calls?''

''Why are you ignoring her?!''

''What are your reasons?!''

''Answer me!''

''Y-You talked so fast... I did not have the time you respond you!''

''Well, respond me now!''

''I-I just don't what to do... I want the answer from Jonghyun hyung... but he ignored me during these few days... so I decided to ignore him too...''

''You guys are really! I really don't how to handle this problem anymore, but I want you to apologize to ______! Her eyes are going to drop out! She's been crying and sniffing non-stop... You got to solve all this!''

''I-I will. Now let's go.''