I call this an ''act''

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Jane P.O.V

Yes! It's school again~ yahooo~ Boring weekends are over!

I'm currently on my way to school... while listening a new debut group SHINee with it's new member... a song which is ''Replay''

Ahh~ It really makes me feel like I'm a noona... even though I'm a dongsaeng to them.

 

Enough of the crap! I will research more about them when I get home... kekekeke

Omo~ I spot Kate infront of me!

 

''Boo! Kate!''

''Omona! Jane?''

''Yea! C'mon! Let's make our way to school!''

 

''Neh~''
------------

Both of us spotted Sarah standing near of the school office. It seems like she had been waiting for us for a long time... because of her intense waving towards us.

''Over here girls!''

''Yo! Good morning Sarah!'' I greeted her.

''Morning!'' Kate said with expression.

All of us walked up to the classroom and waited for our homeroom teacher to arrive...

''Hey... Did you all know that Taemin and _______ are dating each other?''

''Bwoh?! Really?'' Kate exclaimed.

 

I wasn't really interested in Taemin and ______ love life... so I didn't spoke much.

 

''Yeah... I saw them walking hand in hand together to school this morning. Right before you guys have arrived...''

''Oh... so they was the couple which I saw in the morning before meeting Jane...''

''What? You saw them?''

''I noticed a couple walking a distance between me but I didn't know that it was them.''

''They sure is weird... Last week ______ was like dead in school, and now they are dating each other.''

''Ah! Did they fight? That must be the reason for _____ being so zombie-like last week.''

''Puhahahaha! Zombie-like!''

''Shh! They are coming in.'' I warned Sarah because they might hear us.

----------------

Recess arrived after having lessons for 5 periods... and I'm dead hungry.

 

''Hurry up... Let's go and eat now...''

''Hold up, Jane! I'm still not done with this.''

''Didn't teacher say we can submit this next week?''

''Ah! Really? Did you hear it correctly, Kate?''

''Yeah... Now c'mon!''

 

We arrived at the crowded canteen and...

 

''Jane! Why don't you help us find a table? I will buy you your meal.''

''Ah... Ok. Thanks Kate. Help me buy kimchi fried rice?''

''Araso! Let's go Sarah!''

 

I spotted a empty table next to the stall which sells western food and sat down... waiting for them.

 

And I heard noises so I turned around and saw that it was Taemin and ______.

''Ah... ______ help me buy will you~? I will buy you milk!''

''But I don't want milk! And I want you to accompany me!''

''Araso... Araso...'' He placed his forehead on ______'s shoulders.

They sure looks cute together... It's kinda envious to see them like that.

 

''Jane~ Jane~ Jane! What cha' looking at?''

''Oh! Nothing. Now let's eat.''

 

Your P.O.V

''Here you go, Taemin.'' I passed his steak to him while looking at him slurping his strawberry milk cutely...

''Ah! Thank you ______. Let's eat!''

''Wow... the standard of the western food have really upgraded...''

''Yeah... and by the way, Key hyung is coming to our school!''

''Bwoh?! Really?''

''Yeah! He will be helping out in the drama club. Since he got the fashion skills in helping the drama club...''

''Oh I see... How long he will be staying? About 3 months? I guess...''

''Aren't you all busy with your career? SHINee?''

''Yes... we will but Key hyung won't be coming to our school every single day.''

''Saying about that... Haven't people noticed you?''

''Hehe... I guess not? I haven't got my debut in tv... just some performances outside only... for now.''

''I see... I wonder if I will have a hard time when people noticed you...'' I pouted hard.

''Aww... Don't be upset about this...'' He patted on my head.

''Ah... Neh~''

 

Nobody's P.O.V

Meanwhile... At Kate and gang tables...

''Hey... Recently I dated a guy named Kibum, and he's coming to our school for this 3 months.'' Kate whispered.

''What?! Why do you keep a secret from us for all this while?!'' Sarah exclaimed while banging the table with her fist.

''Well... I knew you all will have this reaction so I decided not to tell first.'' Kate said with regret.

''So how are you and Kibum doing?'' Jane said with concern.

''Well... I met him online and he was very sweet to me... and he told he that he's currently focusing on some fashion stuff on helping schools that have drama club. Since our school's drama club wasn't very sucessfull in props and dressing... He is arranged to come to our school.'' Kate nonchalantly.

''Ooooo... He must be good dresser!'' Sarah squealed in delight.

''Yeah... But why do you sound s-'' Jane was cut off by Kate.

''You know... He acted to sweet to me in messages but everytime we meet up, he acted like my friend... not like a boyfriend.''

''So... What do you did?'' Jane was really concerned about Kate and she wanted to know what Kate had in her mind.

''Erm... Luckily... I found a person who lived together with Kibum... he's Jonghyun... and I asked him to keep a eye for me whether Kibum have any other relationships... and he told me and Kibum had been very close to a girl that he's working with...'' Kate said with tears forming in her eyes.

''Don't cry Kate! Don't cry for that worthless kid!'' Sarah said with her arms on Kate's shoulders and squeezed her.

''Yeah... If anything happen, just inform us.'' Jane said while she patted on Kate's head.

''Thank you all... but how am I supposed to face him tomorrow? He's going to act like friend... or even a stranger...'' Kate whimpered and a tear rolled down her cheek.

''Why don't we... make him jealous?'' Sarah came up of a idea of making Kibum jealous because she wanted them to be more closer to each other. So that the couple will fight and become more closer with each other.

''What? How are we going to do that? We are all girls.'' Jane questioned her and raised her eyebrow.

''Yes... We are girls but we have guys in our school, don't we?'' Sarah said with confidence.

''I can feel that this is not a very good idea... but anyway, who will be guy?'' Jane asked.

''Taemin!'' Sarah exclamied.

''What? That guy has a girlfriend! How can I make them separate? Are you crazy, Sarah?'' Kate hollered at Sarah.

''No I'm not! But don't you think he is the best one to be picked on?'' Sarah said.

''By his looks and character?'' Jane asked.

''Erm... yeah... I gue-'' Sarah was cut off by Kate and stared at her.

''I will think about it. I will let you guys know what's my decision next time.'' Kate stood up after she spoke and exited the canteen.

 

 

''Don't you think this gotta be fun?!'' Sarah said with delight.

''Fun? We shall see.'' Jane said unemotionally.


 

======================================

Hi... I'm back again!


I'm really touched about the increasing
number of subscribers and views.

Thank you.

Please support me more!


^^

And cute Taemin pic!

Ignore the black spects guy on right!

><

Nowadays... school is so boring.

:(