Family

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V

I woke up suddenly... having a urge to drink some milk.

So I decided to get up and walk to the supermarket to get some milk.

I wore my favourite black shirt with rainbow strips on it with skinny pants and went out of my house door.

On the way to the supermarket...

I saw a family... A father and a mother holding hand in hand with their child...

The kid was smiling so brightly like money had fallen down the earth... ( LOL MY FAIL )

Both parents face was shining too... like they just struck lottery...

My heart sank.

This was purpose to me right now.

But why am I all alone now?

*flash back*

"Umma! Would you get some milk for Taeminnie? I'm so hungry!! I want milk!!''

''Alright alright... Taetae... I shall get for you ok? Let me get your appa to drive the car for me..''

----

''Alright! Let's set off now honey!''

''Right... Bye!! Taeminnie... Be good and take care of the house for us''

''We will be back 5. Taemin. So be good.''

''Okey dokey.. Umma! Appa! Saranghae!! annyeong!!''

They set off at 3...

So they will be back by 3 hours then...

I shall take a nap first... While waiting for my milk and my parents to return back.

------

I woke up feeling uneasy on my chest.

I wonder why...

I look up and looked at the clock that is hanging on my living room wall.

It's already 7.

What took them so long?

Feeling afraid... I did not even bother to change into outdoor clothes and ran straight out to the door.

Lots of people was staring at me when I'm looking for my parents.

Then.

I saw my parents lying on the middle of the streets.

They were bleeding.

and the car... was turned over with it's tyres facing up to the sky...

All the windows were broken into pieces...

I instanly look back to my parents and realise that my appa was holding on to my umma hand.

My tears dripped down immediately when I saw that.

As for my milk... It looks like it burst since there were milk leaking out from the glass window of my parents car.

My umma dress was torn into half...

My appa pants was ripped...

Everything ruined...

*flash back ends*

------------

''Hey! Are you okay? You looked pale.''

Snapping back to reality... I realised a boy with light orange hair... who looked around my age staring at me constantly...

''Oh! I'm sorry. I was just daydreaming. Thanks for snapping me back to reality.''

I quicken my pace and walked off from his distance. I must looked really stupid just now.

''Hey wait up!''

I turned back... and he handed me a bottle of banana milk.

''Milk...? Why are you giving this to me?''

''I don't know? I just think that you needed this to stop daydreaming. Anyway, I'm Kibum. Most people like to call me Key. Nice to meet you.''

''Key......? Kibum....?''

''Aish! Just call me Key will do. Since I'm free, wanna come over my house so that I can treat you something to eat? You looked hungry...''

''Is that really okay? Will I bother you?''

''Aigoo... I already said it's okay for you to come over. Plus. I'm the one inviting you!''

I felt really happy... This is the first time strangers are inviting me to their house!

''Really? You sure? Okay! Key!''

''Aigooo.... you're so cute... Why didn't you look  cute when I first saw you daydreaming on the middle of the road?!''

''....................?''

''Keke anyway, Let's go..............? Yah! You haven't introduce your name to me YET.''

''O-opps.. Sorry. I'm Lee Taemin ^^;;''

'''That's a pleasant name! Alright I'm Key ONCE AGAIN. SO LET'S REALLY GO RIGHT NOW.''

Why does he have a mother- like character within his body? It remind me of my umma...

-------------

''Well! This is my house!! Acutally... It is much better to call it a dorm.''

''Dorm....?''

''Yes sweetie. Now settle down and I will treat you some snacks.''

Wow... It's so clean in here! Does he clean it by himself?



''Hey! Stop pushing me... I'm trying to peek too!''

''Hyung! Can you stop it?!''

''....... Hey guys. We can see him as much as we want after this.''



......? Why do I hear noises behind of the wall where I can see doors...?

I saw a guy with blonde hair, another guy with brown hair which is taller that the blonde hair guy. And a MUCH taller guy behind of them staring at me.

Who are they?

''Why why... Taemin... I apologize... but these are the only snacks that I have here. These guys must have eaten all up that I bought with my own money!''

''These guys...? You mean them?''

I pointed to the direction which I saw them.

''Stop squeezing me anymore hyung!''

''Alright guys! Stop the nonsense now. We are being found out ALREADY.''

Then the tallest guy pushed out the blonde and the brown hair guys.

''Aish... Being found out already! You guys are really.... You are going to get it from me!''

Key was screaming at them when they came out. Why?

''Sorry.. Kibum... We don't mean it.'' The blonde hair who was saying stop squeezing and pushing me said.

''Alright. Let's introduce ourselves! I'm Jinki. You can call me Onew!'' The guy with brown hair said. Smiling brightly...

''I'm Jonghyun! I'm the lead vocal among all these guys!'' The blonde hair guy said.

What... does he mean by that?

''Lead vocal? What...? Are you guys a band or what...?'' I said.

''Alright we will explain to you after this.'' Key said calmly...


''I'm Minho. The tallest guy among all these guys.'' Yes indeed he's tall!


Key P.O.V

Yes. Thanks to Kim Jonghyun the ''smarty pants'' Who just said his position. We are being found out.

And yes. We are a band. A contemporary band you can say.

''We are SHINee actually Taemin. We are in search of a new member and that is why you are invited to our dorm.''

''What.... SHINee? The one who debut recently...? Am I dreaming...?''

''Yes Taemin! OMO do you watch us debuting on the TV?!!'' Jonghyun screamed

''No. I don't watch TV at all... ^^;;''


Jinki/Onew P.O.V

What? How can a person don't watch TV at all?! And how does he manage to say it in a way that it is so cute?!
Did you see the ^^;; face that he just made?!

''We are in search of a new member right now. We have been advertising and started auditioning on people but none of them worked-''

Key then cut off my sentence!

''Oh yesh! So Taemin are you keen to join us?!''

''Yeah! You have a pretty flower boy face!'' Jonghyun said

Minho finally speaked up infront of Taemin.

''I won't decline this request too. Would you Taemin?''

Taemin P.O.V

Ahhh... AH?!~They are requesting me to join their group?!!! But I have no talent... 

Oh! I have learned dancing before. But is that enough for me to join the group that have already debuted?!

''I don't have any skills in particular... But I have learned dancing since young... Is there enough?'' I said

''Well to me... I think it is enough!'' Jonghyun said.

''Agreed...'' The rest said.

''Why don't you dance for us right now?'' Onew suggested.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there goes my chapter 6! I hope you enjoyed it.

I enjoyed writing it too! :D

Meeting SHINee is a lot of fun right?

I apologize for updating so slow after chapter 5!! T-T

Leave me some comments? :D

I love all comments that had been made
for this fanfic!