Friends

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Author notes:

Really hope that my subscribers will increase day by day... To suceed that I will update now! And Yesterday I was updating, I accidently clicked on one of the bookmark on my Firefox... And the whole plot that I wrote in here, DISAPPEAR. This isn't the first time that I have did that! >:( Blame it on me~~ ;~;


I thank ilubshinee for the agreement! heart
====================================================================

Your P.O.V

Yes. Recess. So? I'm all alone. And that . Class? Yes class.

I should return to class to avoid all the crowded area at the hallway.

To avoid groups of cliques walking next to each other making their way to the canteen.

While making my way to my classroom, a group of clique walked passed infront of me.

They look so happy... and they must be laughing in their hearts to see a lonesome girl all by herself.


---

Climbed the stairs and finally arrived at the hallway of my classroom.

I spot Sarah squatting down, glaring into the classroom...

What is she doing over there?? Is something going on?

 

I wanted to know what is going on in the classroom, so I strolled in and returned to my seat to pretend that I'm here to take what I left under my table. To be precise, I'm here to take my wallet. Which I actually don't use it during recess because I do not have a lunch buddy.

AND IS THAT LEE TAEMIN DYING DEAD ON MY TABLE?! WITH HIS HEAD DEAD FLAT ON MY DESK?!?!?!?!?!

WITH KATE LEANING HER EARS NEAR TO TAEMIN'S HEAD!

I pretend that I don't bother and took my wallet and walked out the classroom

I'm pretty sure that Kate was staring me with a bemused expression...

Hahahaha...

In a flash, I squatted down next to Sarah.


 

-whispers to Sarah-

''Hey... Sarah, what cha doing?''


Sarah whispers back:

 

''Shh! Can't you see I'm peeking into Kate and Taemin moment?!''


''What~~?! What did they did?'' I whispered back devotedly...

 

''I saw with my own eyes that Kate pecked on Taemin's cheek!''


''Are you that sure?''

 

''Yes! Why would I lie to you?''


Just then Kate walked out of the classroom.


''Just what are you guys are doing over here?!'' She said, almost shouting.


''We wasn't doing anything Kate! I was just having a casual talk with _____ - ''What?!''


 

Sarah stood up swiftly and whispered something into Kate's ear.


''I don't think she will bring any harm to me or you... I find that she has a good character.'' I was able to listen to what she said because she whispered to loudly... She even said it with a smile on her face...


''That's only what you think! And where the hell is Jane at?!''

''There she is!''  Sarah points to the direction which Jane is approaching...


Since there is nothing else that is involving me, I slipped into the classroom without them noticing.
And LEE TAEMIN IS STILL LYING DEAD ON MY DESK.


''Erhm... Do you mind?''

''W-what...? Emma?! hehehehehe''

''I SAID DO YOU MIND?! THIS IS MY SEAT MISTER!''


Unexpectly, Taemin's head popped up and he glanced at me with a bemused expression.

 

''Mianhae... ______ I didn't notice that this wasn't my seat...''

''It's okay... But please don't repeat your mistake again. AND YOUR DROOL IS ALL OVER ON MY DESK!''

''Ottokke?!?!?! Mianhae ____!'' He said it while wiping away his saliva on my desk.

''..... you are making more worse... It's okay. Just leave it here. Now return to your seat.''

''Araso...''

Oops... Am I too harsh on him? .... I hope he is not upset of my words....

 

Jane P.O.V

It's English lesson now... I didn't understand a single thing from Mr. Christopher aka Mr. Chris
So I turned my head to the side and observe that Sarah was talking to Kate... I twist my head to eavesdrop on what they were talking about.


''Hey... Did you kissed on Taemin's cheek during recess?''

''Bwoh? There is no such thing! And where do you get this?!''

''I saw it with my own eyes that you pecked on Taemin's cheek!!!!'' Sarah exclaimed loudly

 

Everyone head turned at looked at the both of them and Kate was covering her blushing face with her hands and Sarah was laughing loudly.

 


''Kyaaa~ Lovers in our class?!''     

''Jeongmal?! Are they really in love?''           

''Omo... This is exciting!''

 

I could see that Taemin's face was burning with redness... He must felt very embarrassed.

 

''SARAH, KIM SOOYI! AND KATE, CHOI MIN HEE! OUT YOU GO BOTH OF YOU ALL!''


''YOU BABO! YOU RUINED ME IN THAT MOMENT!''

 

'' I DIDN'T DID IT ON PURPOSE!''
 

''ANOTHER SOUND FROM YOU GIRLS, I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO THE DISCIPLINE MASTER!'' Mr. Chris shouted across the class through out the window. He must be really angry...
 

---

After English lesson, It supposed to be Art lesson but there our teacher were absent, so there were no teacher around...

 

In a flash, all my classmates crowded around Taemin...

 

''Yah! Lee Taemin, Min Hee really kissed you?!''

''Bwoh...? I don't even know...'' His face expression was T-T

''Looks you are being set up... Poor boy...''

''Sooyi planned all this right? Taemin? Do you even know?!''

''Anii... I don't even know what is happening...''



''I can witnessed the whole thing class...'' Everyone turned to the direction of the voice who spoke just now.


 

It was _______.


''I was at the scene which the whole thing happen. You guys cannot blame Sooyi at this. From her direction, it looked like Min Hee pecked on Taemin's cheek. But from my direction, the whole process wasn't like that. I even saw it infront of me.''

''What? What did you saw? Explain all!''

''Yeah! ______ was right. I wasn't even pecking on Taemin's cheek!'' Min Hee aka Kate said.

''She was only leaning her ear next to Taemin's head.''

''Maybe Taemin was talking in his dream and caught Min Hee's attention and that's all.''



I don't like to bother about what my classmates have to say, so I walked my way to the washroom.

 

''Hey! _____ wait!''

Who that calling me? I turned my head back, It was Kate who called me.

''I-I just want to say a thank you to y-you... You actually saved me...''

''I'm just playing my part... I want to prove the correct thing to our classmate.''

''Gomawo... It helped me a lot. From embarrassment...'' Kate then hugged me!

 

''We could become friends...''

''Bwoh? Jeongmal?''

''Yes. Sarah was right. You really have a good character. Let's be friends.''

''Eh?''

''I'm Kate aka Choi Min Hee! Nice to meet you!''

''Yeah! I'm Park ______!''


''Alright! Gaja! (Let's go)''


=====================================

There goes my chapter 9!! ^^;;

The girls korean name are:

Kate: Choi Min Hee
Jane: Lee Hee Young
Sarah: Kim Sooyi
 
More SHINee in the next chapter!