Heroine

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Author notes:
ONCE AGAIN MY TYPING DISAPPEAR BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY PRESSED THE X BUTTON... FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!

Nevermind. Shall re-type it even BETTER.. Why don't AFF have a ''Are you sure you wanna close this?'' MESSAGE?!!!!!!!!

====================================================================

Taemin P.O.V

 Yesterday in school, _______ saved me from the embarrassing moment.

I was being assumed by my classmates that Kate which is Min Hee, kissed me on the cheek.

 

This is impossible. Why don't even I know when someone pecked me on the cheek?

And I don't have the memory having Kate pecking on my cheeks!!
 

Fortunately, ________ witnessed the whole scene if not I will be bothered for every hour during school!

 

Oh! and today is the day which I have to give the answer to Key.

I had made up my mind, also I want to treat _____ a meal to show my gratitude towards her. I hope she will agree... -thump thump...- (heart beats sounds)



------


Finally! School ended! Yay! Packing my bag now so I can proceed to meet Key to tell him my answer!



Oh! before that! I had to treat _____ a meal!

She left the classroom already!!

And I'm still busy packing my bag!!

Ahhh! This is frustrating! Forget about zipping my bag! I should now catch up with ______!




Ahh... Where is she?? I running everywhere in school just to look for her!


-dong!- Ahh! My books! It dropped on the floor... and now there are hundreds of eyes glazing at me...

How unlucky...

 

I picked up my books and suddenly a hand grabbed my book at the same time.

I looked up and it was ______.

''hah... I-I was lookin- hah... Can't breathe....''

''You were looking for me? Woah... Calm down... Breathe in, breathe out...''


I followed the instructions that ______ gave me and I felt better...

 


''I'm looking for you because.... erm.... ah.... would... .......''


''What? Can you speak properly?'' Haha her confused face is really amusing... and why am I slowing down my words?

 

''I mean that would you you... like .... to have a meal... with me- me? ''

 

''Bwoh? For what purpose?''


''I wanna thank you for saving me from yesterday incident...''


''Oh? Kate and you? That incident?''



''Neh... I just want to treat you a meal... that's all... and I haven't eat my lunch...''


''Oh sure...? Why not?''


''Oh yay!'' I raised my both arms straight towards the celling until I forgot that I still have my books with me.

 

Once again, it dropped and _____  grabbed the same books as me again. We starting laughing and walked our way to the cafe next to the school.


 

-----

''May I take your order now?'' The waiteress asked us.


''Ara? Cho Ara? Is that you?''


''Park ______?! Waaaa! It's been ages since I last met you!''


''Yeah!! How have you been? I miss you so much... Ever since we switched school!''


''Yea... I miss you too... Oh! and what would you like to eat?''


 

I turned my head back to Taemin... He was staring at the space...

 

''Taemin? Hey...? You there?''

''Oh! Yea, yeah... What did just said?'' He had a shock after having me calling his name.

''Oh, my friend over here, who is the waitress is asking you what you like to order.''

''Your friend...?''

''Yeah! She's Cho Ara.''

''Cho...? Ara?... Oh... Hi!''

''Hi, Taemin. So what would you like?''


''I will just have Set B with milk.''

''Hahaha... Taemin! Why milk?'' I asked Taemin.

''Oh... I like milk a lot. It provides proteins that will build tissues... So that I can grow taller.''

''Aigooo.... you're cute... So a Set B with milk for you... and ______ what would you like?''

''I will take Set B too! But instead of milk, give me coffee. Thanks a lot Ara!''


 

''Yah! Since when have you started drinking coffee? You always like to drink milk!''

''....? Since when? I don't even remember... Yeah... It's been some time since I drank milk.''

''So why you stopped drinking milk?'' Taemin sudden question snapped at me.


Yeah... why? I don't even know...

 

''Maybe I think that I'm tall enough? Hahahaha!''

''You boastful girl! Alright, the food will be ready as soon as possible!''

''Alright Ara! See'ya.''


Taemin P.O.V

The food came and slience takes over... But I ate happily... and it looks like _____ enjoyed too.



''You know... actually... I was really shocked that you actually requested me to a meal...'' She spoke suddenly.


What? Really....?


'' Jeongmal? Wae?''


''Because... this is actually the first time that a guy asked me out for a meal.'' I could see that she face is slighly blushing red...


Woah... so I'm her first guy who asked her out for a meal? It's a honour! And she's blushing!

 

''I'm happy to be the first. Let's hang out more next time!''

''Really? You promise?''

''Yes. I will find time even when I'm extremely busy...''

''Extremely busy...? What do you mean by that?''

Yes... Extremely busy... in the sense that... if I debuted sucessfully, I would not have the time to spend with ________. And that ... because... she's my first friend...


''Oh! Nothing... Let's eat ^^;;''


Your P.O.V

Is that something hidding behind that smile? Anyway, I shouldn't be so sensitive.

After we ate, he sent me back home... But I feel the awarkness between us... Is like... he's hidding something from me after the meal we ate. He looked that something is fussing with him.

 

''Alright, we have reached my house! Thank you for the meal Taemin. I really apperiated it.''

''Oh... It's nothing! Ok, I have to go now! See you!''

 

When I was finding for my key, I decided to turn back and see whether Taemin had left... He walked so fast! Is he going somewhere? My curiousity wouldn't let me off, and now I end up following him.

He's turning to a dark alley now... I wonder where is he going... It's very far from my house already...

Suddenly he stopped!

And sat now at a bench.

I quickly hide myself behind a trash bin... which is big enough to cover me.


A male with a light orange hair was approaching towards Taemin and sat down beside him.


I can actually hear what they were saying:


''Hey Taemin! So what's your answer?''

''Ok. I will join you guys.''

''Really?! You sure?''

''Yes. Please hope that I will debut sucessfully.''

''You sure will.''


What? Debut? In what? Is Taemin hidding something from me?     


 

 

===========================================

There goes my chapter 10!
Sorry about this boring chapter...

I spent 2 days writing on it T^T

because it kept on disappearing...

and I can't find a image for this chapter...

>_<

 

Cho Ara appeared!

Do you know exactly who she is?