Hero

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V

I saw the girls in our class is bullying her.

I just can't stand when people starts targeting at one person and hurt him with verbal abuse.

so I decided to help _____ by defending her

''HEY! THAT IS ENOUGH! STOP HURTING HER!''

I quicken my pace and pull _____ out of the classroom and lead her to the gym area where I found where nobody can see us.

We ran there and we were out of breath...

I saw some benches and held _____ on it and I sat down beside her

''Hey ______ are you alright? I really wish I could stab them through their hearts... The way they treated you is horrible''

''............... Yes... I'm alright....''

but she looked so sad while saying she's alright.
 

Suddenly my shoulders felt heavy... to my suprise _____ is laying her head onto my shoulders.

She had her eyes closed. And there were tears dripping downwards on her cheeks.

I felt that I'm not a true hero... I feel so useless. My tears begin to drip too... why?
 

Your P.O.V

I truely appreciate what Taemin did to me... He saved me from that horrible moment...

I really thank him for defending me...

I feel so sad all of the sudden... and tears started to flow down my cheeks.

I am crying... infront of my new friend Taemin!! How embarrassing is this..

but my tears can't seems to stop. I really feel so upset...

I wanna cry my whole heart out...

But why am I crying infront of Taemin?

I always hide my tears whenever I'm sad... until

 I reach home, I will start to burst out my tears in the toilet.

But this time I'm acting differently...

I snap back to reality and turned my head to Taemin.

He has tears all over on his face.

He's crying with me!

Out of the sudden, he lifted up his hands and wiped off my tears and gave me a shock.

''O-oops I'm s-sorry.. *snif* did I scared y-you?'' He said while having tears on his eyelids

''No... Silly boy... Why are you crying? This has nothing to do with you... so why are you crying?''

''............''

''.... Aishh! This is embarrassing! I don't even know why am I crying... I feel useless suddenly... so tears started to flow down my cheeks...''

He said that while pouting his lips. This is the first time I ever saw he cried and the way pout his lips.

He's so cute! Omo... Why am I thinking about this? We only met today... but we seems so close... it doesn't even look like we have only known each other for today.
 

Taemin P.O.V

I shouldn't have cried! But I couldn't control my tears! It went out of control... I feel so embarrassed right now!

I'm a man so I shouldn't cry...

From today onwards,

I, Lee Taemin will act as a real man!

 


===========================================================

keke... so they two are more close to each other...

What will happen next?

Oh!

And other SHINee members are coming up!

especially Key umma

I have ideas flowing in my brains!

so stay tuned!

 

Will include the chapter image nxt time~~

This is not the main com keke >)