Pierced hearts

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Taemin P.O.V


''Not going on to a date? Then why are you all hanging out together?!'' Kate's sudden voice startled me.

 

... My anger is boiling up. Yes. Yes. Even though I blushed when she said that me and _______ are going out to a date but why does she bother me so much?

''Hey! Kim Min Hee! That's enough! Stop all your nonense. WE ARE NOT DATING. GET IT?'' I grab ______'s hand and pulled her into the building. ''Let's go _______ !''


''Hey... Taemin... Are you okay?''

''Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just really boiled up with her attitude.''

''Yes I understand how you are feeling right now bu-

''Why can't she just leave us alone? Ever since the rumor of her kissing me, she started to peek on me at times during class. Even when we are talking to each other.''

''Well maybe sh-''

''What's wrong with her? She's jealous of me going out with you? That woman and he-''

''Hey! Could you listen to what I have to say?!''

''W-woa.. Sorry ______ You may speak now.''

''Maybe she just wanna know more about you? Have you ever think of that? And have you all spoken to each other before?''

''Well... No...''

''That must be the reason right?''

''Well no! I don't th-''

''Stop arguing! It's alright Taemin... Just let it go. Don't bother of what she has to say.''

''O-ok.... ______ Let's go to the dance studio now. To meet my hyungs''

---------


''Welcome to SHINee world!!!'' All of them shouted at us... All i can see confetti flying all around us!

''Yay! confetti!'' Onew hyung shouted while he is trying to catch them with his hands.

''All he do is onew condition!'' Me and all of my hyungs said in a same time.

''Hahahahaha! Yea! Now now, don't just stand there! I had prepared a feast for you and _______!''

''Woa~ Taemin... your hyungs are great! Introduce them to me!''

''Oh okay ______! This is Onew hyung, the one who likes chicken, Jonghyun hyung, the one with blonde hair, Minho hyung, who is TALLER than me and Key hyung the umma!''

''Hahaha jealous of my height, little maknae?'' Minho hyung mocked at me.

''Hmph... Yea! Just why are you so tall?!''

''Alright alright... stop all this nonsense 2MIN~'' Jonghyun hyung said it while singing.

''______ Let's eat! It's a chicken feast by the way... The way Onew hyung likes...''

''Wow... There's sure a lot of chicken! Let me grab one!''



-CRASH-

 

''Oh! The drinks! Omo... ______ Your uniform is stainted!''

''Oh... I'm sorry Key... Excuse me while I go to the washroom.''

''Let me accompany you if case you are lost.'' Jonghyun spoke it with a gentle tone.

''Oh okay. Thank you. Taemin! I will be back soon!''

''Yeah.... ______ come back quick!''

 

''Hey Taemin, aren't you worried?'' Onew hyung spoke while he bite a mouth of chicken.

''Of what?'' I questioned.

''Yeah... Remember what Jonghyun hyung did a few years ago? He snatched Kyuhyun's hyung girlfriend right? That's is why Kyuhyun did not like him ever since.'' Minho hyung replied with his low tone after taking a slip of drink.

''So... You guys are trying to tell me to watch over ______?''

''Yes son! Aigoo... Why are you so slow?! Quick! to the washroom!''

''Yes umma! Be right back!''

 

Your P.O.V

It's very kind of Jonghyun  to accompany me to the washroom. It's sure big in here. Without him, I would be sooo lost!

''It's really very quiet here right?''

''Yeah... And there's so many rooms here! Are they all dance studios?''

''Are you curious of what it look like inside?''

''Yea! Would you mind taking me to have a look? Let's go into the room which says 'TRAX'.''

Suddenly, I felt a strong push and led me to into the room 'TRAX'. I was confused and a warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

''Is that you Taemin? Stop playing around...''

''I'm afraid I'm not the person you are looking for...''

He began planting kisses on my neck, which feels very ticklish...

''P-Please stop! It's very itchy!''

''Hey! Stop it Jungmo!''

''What? Jonghyun?''

Jonghyun appeared suddenly, grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the 'TRAX' room.

''Thank you for arriving to save me! What can I repay you for th-''

''Just this.''

 

He kissed on my lips out of the sudden!



''H-Hyung... What are you doing...?'' I heard a familar voice, and turned to the direction that the voice came. It was Taemin. Standing at the hallway... staring at us...

''T-Taemin? This isn't what you are thinking, don't go!''


Taemin P.O.V

I hear ______ shouting at me... But I cannot unsee what I had saw... Why are they kissing?

Tears are flowing down my cheeks... Why does that scene keep repeating over and over again on my mind?

My heart feels like I'm been stabbed... Why... Did... Jonghyun hyung... did... that...

 

====================================================

Sad Taemin ;~;

You can see there's tears in his eyes...

Sudden apperance of Jungmo?

Suspicious Jonghyun...

What will happen to you and Taemin?