Job

She's my heroine and he's my hero

Your P.O.V

''You're gotta be mine.'' ''You're gotta be mine.'' ''You're gotta be mine.''

''Things that I said that is going to be mine, meaning that it will definitely be mine.''
''Things that I said that is going to be mine, meaning that it will definitely be mine.''
''Things that I said that is going to be mine, meaning that it will definitely be mine.''

.... All these words... had been on my mind almost every minute...

What does he really mean by ''You're gotta be mine.'' ? Does that mean that he wants me to be.... HIS GIRLFRIEND?!

We have not known each other for a month or so... and now he's saying all that?!

And how am I going to face Taemin...



''I'm so stress out...''



Eh... is there someone speaking to me?

I turned to see that who is the one speaking to me...

and it's Kyuhyun!
 

''Ah... Bwoh...?'' My face turn into embarrassment when I face his furrowed face.

''_____ah~!'' He called out for me, and wrapped his arms around me.

''Wa! Are you crying?'' I asked him because I heard him whimper.

''.... I'm so dead already...''

''Oh... Wait! Let's not talk here ok? Do you even know that we are in school and people are staring at us?'' I whispered ,grabbed his hand and took him to the garden of our school.

We sat down on the bench and infront of us, is our school pond. Remind me of... The first meeting with Taemin... :'(

''So what exactly happened to you?''

''I'm... fired from my job.''

''What?! You have a job? Woah... you don't look like someone who will work.''

''Ah~ How am I going to live my life now...''

''Aigoo... It's okay... Kyuhyun. Why don't we get a job together?''

''Eh?!'' His eyes widened and I was really amused by it. And I started laughing like a fool.

''What are you laughing about young lady?! I'm being fired and now you're acting like this.'' He folded his arms while talking to me and stared at me with a serious look.

''Ahh... Mianhae... Isn't it good if we are earning money together?''

''It's quite a good idea... but... I don't you to make me feel better by working with me...''

''I didn't say that I want to work with you is to make you feel better. I want to earn money.''

''Are you that desperate for money?''

''What do you mean by desperate?! You baddie!'' I was really surprised by his words so I stood up and wanted to walk away.

''Hey~ Wait!'' He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the bench.

''Ok... Let's go find us a job together... after school!'' He said it with
enthusiasm while having a big smile on his face.

''T.R.Y Do it now! Can you follow me? Yes uh-huh!!'' I started singing After school's Bang and he laughed almost falling of the bench.

''That's was really L.O.L Alright. I shall go to my class now. See you!''

''See you!''


-----------------

What's up with him... He's so slow! I'm waiting for him for almost an hour!

I was getting really fed up already... looking at my watch and counting every minute that I had waited for him.

Taking out my phone... and I begin texting him to rush him.

''Texting me?''

I freaked out and screamed at him, ''WOAH! YOU SCARED ME!''

''Ahh... Mianhae _____. Shall we go?!''

Without waiting for my reply, he placed his arms on my shoulders and walked in a happy mode...

We was spending time on the streets, looking for any shops that recruiting... but we end up shopping together!

''Oh look at this _____! You will surely look good in it...!!'' He shaked my shoulders intensify while pointing to mannequin that was inside the shop.

''....? It don't even loo-''

He pulled my hand and dragged me into the shop!

''Hello, miss. Do you mind getting me that dress over there?'' I stared at him while he pointed to the mannequin.

''Oh... oh... Welcome! Ok... Give... give me a minute.'' She must be suprised by Kyuhyun's looks... it must be the reason why she's stutering and blushing... And she open a door and entered it... I guess it's a store room where they store their goods...

''I'm afraid that is the last piece over there...'' She said to Kyuhyun in apologetic tone.

''Oh it's okay, just that will do!''

She climbed up to the flatform and started stripping the dress off the mannequin, handed the dress over to Kyuhyun and carried the mannequin to the store room.

''Now! Change!'' Kyuhyun shoved the dress into my arms, pushed me into the dressing room and draw the curtains. ''I will wait here until you have changed!''

Ok... so he's forcing me to change eh...  I placed the dress infront of me, swaying my body left and right and looked in the mirror... And I changed.

 

I... look....

 

''Oh... oh.... my ... GOD. You look stunning!'' He had that widened eyes and his mouth was opened wide.

''Yes miss! You really look good!''

Kyuhyun immediately stood up from the couch, and looked into my eyes... with a look... a serious one.

''You will look prettier... if you... let down your hair.'' I feel his fingers pulling down my rubber band... and he pulled my hair infront and let go.

''Now, look in the mirror.''

I... really look... nice? So embarrassing! I feel his arms wrapping my waist! ''Now... Change it out...'' He winked at me and draw the curtains again.


I'm done... and with the dress on my arms, I passed over to the miss who is working here.

''Now you shall be serious and look for a job for the both of us! Now go!'' He pushed me out of the shop... letting me feel dumb... and I obey his command...

I looked around... and spotted the cafe that Ara is working, is hiring! I turned around wanting to look for Kyuhyun... and he's behind me already!

''So how? Found one?''

''Yes! Look!!!!'' I pointed the paper that is being stick on the windows of the cafe.

''Great! It's near our school... and the working conditions are quite reasonable to me...'' He said to me as he concentrate on the paper.

''Let's go for a interview now!''

He pulled me inside, and greeted the manager in the cafe.

We was called into a room... which have nothing much expect for the cafe's tables and chair. The manager pulled out two chairs for us to sit... and started interviewing us.

''So we will start the interview now, what's your name, miss?''

''I'm ______.'' I answered.

''And I'm Kyuhyun!'' He said.

''Are both you students?''

''Yes. But we can promise you that we will concentrate more on our studies and we won't be a bother to you.'' Kyuhyun explained to him while he winked at me.

''Alright. Is it okay for both of you to start working tomorrow?''

''Yes! Thank you so much, Mr manager!'' Kyuhyun and I greeted him with smiles on our faces.

''Ah... Neh. You can call me Mr. Lee from tomorrow onwards... I look forward to work you guys!''

''Neh!'' We both bowed and greeted goodbye to him. I didn't saw Ara... so I miss the chance of talking to her.


''Ah... It feels so good now... Thank you _____.''

''Aigoo... You don't have to thank me! I have to than-''

''Here's something for you! *hehehehe*''

''Eh...?''

''Open it up once you reach home! And send me a text ok?''

''Y-Yes... See you tomorrow!''

''Neh! See you too!''

------------

I reached home as fast as I could and lay on the bed. I opened up the bag that he gave me... and it's the dress that we saw earlier in the shop. Ah... He gave me that!

...I feel so embarrassed... he spent money on me... How should I return him?



 

=================================

Exams are starting!
=
Less time of updating
T^T

Forgive me...
&
Do my poll!



Leave some comments too!
^^;;