Knowing each's names

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________________

369006hqz7abwbt9.gif

 

Days and weeks passed by, Myungsoo has been a regular customer in Anime cafe, bringing each of his friends and telling about the girl that caught his heart.
Every after work in his dad's company, he would always go stopped by in the cafe to see the cute girl that he fell for. And all those tiredness he was feeling right after work would always vanished right after seeing the girl's sweet smile whenever she'll serve the foods to him.
 
 
 
And this night, he was with Woohyun and Hoya in the cafe. He wanted to bring the other members too but they said they were all busy.
The three boys were sitting on the left corner of the cafe, chatting and waiting for their foods.
"Dude, tell me how many times did you go here already." Hoya stated.
Myungsoo smiled and counted on his fingers. He then showed all his 10 fingers and said, "More than 10."
The two other boys chuckled and shook their head. It was their first time seeing their friend being so bright. It was also the first time their friend had fell in love with a girl since he doesn't have any time because of work.
 
 
Woohyun looked around and asked, "What's the girl look like?"
Myungsoo pursed his lips together and looked around too. Where is she? "She's cute and has a pretty smile.."
"Aigoo.. All of the girls here are cute. How can we know? And I guess staying here every night is fun uh?" Hoya nudged his arm on Myungsoo. And Myungsoo rolled his eyes.
He was only staying here every night because of one girl.
 
 
 
 
"Eunji~ah, kindly serve this to table number 18.." Mrs. Cho, again yelled. You quickly ran towards her and took the tray. You looked around and find where the table number 18 is. And once you found out where it was, you smiled and walked towards the table.
 
"Woah~ That chick's surely looks so cute.." Woohyun cooed as he saw a girl approaching their table.
Myungsoo jerked his head to where Woohyun was looking and his eyes widened when he realized who it was. It's her.
 
Woohyun and Hoya smiled at you as you set their orders of food in their table. And once you finished it, you looked up at them and said, "Enjoy your meal sir."
You flashed your famous sweet smile and bowed before leaving.
 
"Woah~~ . I've never seen anyone so cute.." Hoya muttered and when he looked up, he saw Myungsoo still frozen with wide eyes.
Hoya blinked and tapped his index finger in the table. "Dude."
Woohyun looked at Myungsoo and saw his condition. He was also confused as to why his friend was frozen. He lightly shook Myungsoo and Myungsoo woke up from his daze.
"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked.
Myungsoo heaved a loud sigh in satisfaction and said, "It's her."
 
 
The two boys' eyes widened and gasped. "Really?!" They both asked and Myungsoo nodded.
Woohyun wrapped his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder and said, "Dude, you've got a taste after all!"
Myungsoo made a face and shoved Woohyun's arm away. Hoya chuckled and sipped on his drink. "Why don't you ask for her name?"
Myungsoo blinked at Hoya and asked, "Her name?"
He looked to where you are already sitting and pouted. How can I ask for your name?
 
 
 
"Did you notice that boy is always eating here every night?" Bomi whispered, pointing at Myungsoo.
You nodded since you also noticed it and since you're always serving the food to him. "I guess he likes the food here." You shrugged.
Minah wiggled her brows teasingly at you and said, "Maybe he's here for someone!"
Jina grew excited and clasped her hands, "Omo! If it's because of me that he was always here, then I'll be happy! He was so handsome and he looks rich!"
You playfully rolled your eyes and pushed Jina's forehead. "Dream on girl. Rich guys like him wouldn't look at us, waitresses."
The three girls rolled their eyes and shooed you. You chuckled and looked at where Myungsoo was sitting. I wonder why he's always eating here too.. It's our first time having a regular customer.
 
 
 
 
Work was done and you quickly changed your uniform into your casual clothes. You bid goodbyes to your lovely co-workers and went out of the cafe.
You wrapped your red scarf around your neck, covering your mouth. The weather tonight was really cold so you decided to walk in a fast pace.
 
And as you turned to your left, you felt a car was moving in a slow pace beside yours. You just ignored it as you thought maybe he was finding where to park his car.
But then the car started honking and the driver pushed the window down and yelled, "Hey!"
 
You blinked and looked around. You then saw the familiar guy that was always eating in the cafe. You pointed at yourself and asked, "Me?"
Myungsoo, who was inside the car, nodded with a smile.
"C-Can I help you?" You asked as you walked towards his car. Myungsoo had stopped dirving his car and went out of the car. "Can we talk for a while? If...If it's okay for you.." He rubbed the back of his neck.
You nodded hesitantly. He leaned his body on his car and gazed at you.
 
"Do you remember me?" He suddenly asked. You looked up and smiled.
"Of course, you are the regular customer in our cafe. You always eat in the cafe every night.. Is it because of the foods? I'm going to tell Mrs. Cho about this! She's probably be happy hearing a compliment-"
"No, it's because of you." He cut you off. You frozed and your eyes widened. "W-What?"
He smiled and said, "I never thought 'Love at first sight' was true until my eyes landed on you the first time I came in the cafe."
You were speechless as you in all of his words into your mind.
 
Myungsoo panicked when he you frozen. "Omo! I.. I did not mean to shock you..."
You shook your head and you gulped. This guy fell for me?
"I.. I did not mean to confess now.. I.. I actually wanted to ask for your name first.. and maybe ask you to be my friend.. and maybe I can also ask you to go out for dates..." He rubbed the back of his neck as he blabbered his things.
 
You chuckled at how cute he was. You held out your right hand and smiled up at him. "Go Eunji.."
Myungsoo blinked and looked up. His heart just skipped a beat as he saw your sweet and cute smile and feeling butterflies in his stomach. He shook your hand and flashed his eyesmile. "Kim Myungsoo.."

 

___________________________________________________________________

368962fosxje1xzt.gif

wiiii!!!

so im putting first on how their relationship had started

and thank you for the comments! hope you guys will like the next chapters more!

and i got the idea of this story when I walked passed by my sisters and asked what they're watching. it was a korean movie, i dont know what title and they said it's about a girl pretending to have an amnesia.. so.. yeah hahaha

hope you guys to subscribe and comment more! 

thank you so much!