First Date

My Amnesia Girl

 

 

 

 
___________________________________________________________________
369000qanxy26f7a.gif
 
 
Days passed by with Myungsoo always meeting you right after your work and would always asked you for a little chit chat in the nearest park.
And as those days passed by so quicky, you both were growing more closer. And you thought you were slowly liking him. He was kind, gentleman, funny and cute. And his cheesy lines would always make you blush.
He would always call you every night right after taking you home, he'll make sure you are already on your bed, tucked in in your blankets. And this made your 2 room mates be suspicious, you having a boyfriend. You told them that it was just a friend but you know to yourself that it'll be more than friends..soon...hopefully.
 
You weren't that close to your room mates in the boarding house since you don't have time to have a little chit chat with them. In the morning until the evening, you are working and when you got home, you will quickly wash up and sleep on your bed. But seeing you every night with so much happiness on your face made them suspicious.
 
And from those past days, you also learned that Myungsoo was a son of the owner of the famous Kim Corporation. You were totally shocked by it but he said that you shouldn't worry since it wasn't a big deal. He said he was the Vice President of the Company as his father was the President.
He told you he was so busy since he finished College and doesn't have any time to have fun. That's why he was still single.
But then, he told you that when he first saw you, he totally fell for you and said that he'll try his best for you to like him back. He also told you that it was his first time falling in love and you just had to chuckle with that.
 
___________________________________________________________________
 
___________________________________________________________________
411123jvvsj46ywt.gif
 
 
You just finished putting on your uniform, the Cardcaptor Sakura costume, and went out of the changing room only to be greeted by your co-worker's teasing looks.
You furrowed your brows at them and asked, "What?"
The three giggled and pointed near the door where the owner of the cafe was talking to someone. The person's back was facing you so didn't know who it was, but he was kinda familiar.
The three girls came towards you and hugged your arms. "Eunji~ah! You're not telling us that you are going on a date with the handsome guy today!"
 
"Huh?" Your eyes rounded at Jina. "What date?"
Bomi pointed at the person who was talking to your manager and said, "He asked for your day off today so that he can take you on a date!"
"What? Who?" You asked and when you looked at the person, he suddenly turned around and revealed the person they were talking about, Myungsoo.
 
He smiled at you and walked towards you. You can feel your cheeks burning and the girls let go of you and stood behind you as they watched Myungsoo in awe.
He took your wrist and said, "Let's go!"
You blinked and asked, "What?" But before you could protest more, he already dragged you out of the cafe and while doing so, you heard your co-workers and manager cheering for you.
 
He then pushed you inside your car and leaned closer to put on your seatbelt, to make sure you wouldn't get away. You can clearly see how his face was so close to you while putting on you seatbelt. You also felt your heart almost bursting out from it's place. You had also been holding your breath until he's done. He smiled at you and closed the door before going to the driver's seat.
 
He then started the engine and looked at you. "I'm sorry if I didn't asked you properly. Since it was Sunday and I'm free, I wanted to take you out on a date. I hope you wouldnt get mad."
You stared at him for awhile before chuckling. "Babo..." You muttered and looked down. Then you noticed that you are in your uniform. "Omo!"
Myungsoo gasped a little at your sudden yelped and looked at you. "Why?"
You looked at him and said, "I'm in a Cardcaptor Sakura costume, How can I go out with this?"
He chuckled and said, "Alright, let me take you first to the nearest Clothes store."
 
Soon, you were now wearing a dress that Myungsoo had chose and bought for you. You totally felt bad for him paying such an expensive clothes for you but he said it was okay. He was totally satisfied that the dress he picked really suits you well.
And soon, you two are now inside the famous amusement park in Korea, Lotte World.
 
You kept on gasping as you watched the rides that looks so thrilling and exciting. You pointed at the roller coaster and looked at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo! Let's ride the roller coaster first!"
His eyes bluged out and gulped. I think I brought her in a wrong place. "A-Are you sure you want to ride that thing? Don't you want to ride the Carousel first?" He then pointed at where the Carousel was located.
You playfully rolled your eyes and hugged his arm. "Come on! Roller Coaster is much fun!"
 
"Kyaaa~~" You wiggled your hands up in the air as you sat down on the ride, with Myungsoo at your side. "It's my first time riding this roller coaster! I feel like my heart's going to explode from too much nervousness!"
Myungsoo quickly put your right hand down and held on it tightly. "Mwo? It's your first time riding this?"
You nodded like a child and smiled widely. "Eeeep!! The ride's starting!" You bit your lower lip and held on the rail that was located in the front of you.
 
.. This is it! Myungsoo tightened his grip on your right hand and shut his eyes. He was totally scared of this ride but he can't let you ride this on your own. As the ride went down and went 360 degrees, you kept on screaming so loud while Myungsoo held his breath and his eyes were both shut. He thought his heart's going to bulge out from his chest.
 
The ride had finished after a 2-3 minute and you thought it lasted just 30seconds because it was all a blur when it happened, but nevertheless, you totally had fun screaming for your life. The belt that was supporting the two of you went off and you looked at the pale Myungsoo.
You chuckled and poked his cheek. "Hey, Are you okay?"
He clucthed on his chest and shook his head. You giggled and took his arm and went out of the ride. "You could have told me you're scared!"
Myungsoo looked at you and smiled. "But I can't resist your puppy eyes a while ago so I just had to.. ride with you.. and I can't let you ride on it alone!" You chukled and nodded. This is totally fun!
 
After the roller coaster, you just dragged Myungsoo to what ride he is capable of riding and it was almost kiddie rides. Although it wasn't that much thrilling and exciting, you totally had fun riding it with him. And the best was when he dragged you to the ice skating rink. You had the most fun in there since it was also your first time. He taught you how to skate and when you would always fall, he was always there to catch you or even fall with you.
 
Soon, you two were now eating your lunch in a restaurant inside the amusement park. Myungsoo had just ordered a lot of foods and told you that he lost too much energy that's why he ordered a lot. You just had to agree and eat the foods with all your heart since it was his treat. And it was also your first time eating such delicious, expesive foods.
 
Myungsoo looked at you and chuckled. He leaned his thumb towards your lips and wiped the sauce that left your lip. You froze when you felt his soft thumb on your lips that sent shivers down to your spine.
You looked up at him and saw him his thumb. You grew red and ducked your head as you continued to eat. Aish. That was embarassing.
 
 
It was now almost 6pm and Myungsoo had dragged you to the Love Swan Ride. It was a ride where a couple will sit on a swan and pedals the thing on their feet so that the swan will move in the water. It was a sweet ride especially when it's night and you can see the lights reflecting on the water. (N/A: get it? hihi i dont know if im good with explaining ;_; )
The employees assisted you to sit down on the other side, while Myungsoo was also in the other side. The employees told you both to have fun in the ride and you and Myungsoo started pedalling.
 
It was quiet and comfortable as the two of you rode the ride. You kept on chuckling while pedalling. "Aish. This is tiring but it was fun!"
"I know!" Myungsoo giggled and you two looked at each other. Suddenly, you splashed waters at him. He was totally startled but then he took revenge by splashing some waters on you too.
"Enough!" He yelped as you splashed more water on him. "We're wet now!"
You giggled and said, "it's okay! Atleast we're having fun!" He smiled and nodded. You were totally right.
 
"Ahh! Look! We're passing in a dark cave!" You suddenly pointed at where your swan boat was leading. Myungsoo looked at it and blinked. "Woah~ Never thought there was one like that in here."
You suddenly moved closer to him and bit your lower lip. He looked at you and asked, "Are you okay?"
"Uhh.. Yeah.. Just a little..."
"Scared?" he chuckled and remembered that you're afraid of ghost and thought that you are totally thinking about ghost while passing that cave. You pouted and just moved closer to him.
He smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing's gonna happen and this was a ride, remember?"
 
You dont know but you felt warm and comfortable around him. You also felt so safe with his arms around you. You smiled and just nodded your head as you ducked your head more on his chest and wished that you would passed by the dark cave so fast.
Soon, the both of you passed by the cave, you straightened yourself again and rubbed your arm. "T-Thank you.."
He smiled and nodded. You looked away and started cursing at yourself. Damn it Eunji. That was really embarassing!
 
"Eunji~ah.." He called.
You then turned your head to face him but then you froze when his lips landed on your left cheek. Your eyes rounded as you felt his soft lips on your cheeks.
Slowly, he leaned back and you fully turned to face him. Your cheeks were burning and Myungsoo can clearly see it.
"This first date was totally fun isnt it?" He asked with a smile as he looked forward to where your swan boat was leading. I hope we'll have more dates like this soon.
You bit your lower lip to hide your smile and just nodded. This was totally the best first date I'd ever had.
___________________________________________________________________
368937ew1sfekvts.gif
the first date! how was it? how was it? is it good?
hope you guys like it!
putting their sweet moments first before the most interesting part would happen, amnesia :P
 
and have you heard the thing about namu? ;___; true or not, i hate antis!
cheer up namu!!!
and infinite's comeback soon! im so excited!!!!