Living on the same roof

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________

369170ouydbetbmz.gif

 

 

"That's all!" You smiled as you put the last bag of your belongings at the back of Myungsoo's car.
Myungsoo then went inside the car and before you could go inside his car, you walked up to the owner of the boarding house who was watching you the whole time.
"Imo-ah.. I'm leaving now.." You pouted and held both of her hands. She smiled at you and nodded. "Please take care of yourself Eunji.."
You nodded and gave her a hug. After that, you bid goodbyes and finally entered Myungsoo's car.
 
 
You two had arrived in his house. You both got out of his car and went to get your things.
"Oppa.. Let me carry my things." You pouted and tried to get one of your bags from his hands.
Myungsoo shook his head. "No. Let me carry these. Just get the key inside my car and open the door."
You made a face but then followed his order. You opened the door of his car and took the key.
After that, you opened the gate of his house and then both of you got in. Soon, you two were now inside his house.
 
"Oppa, where are you going?" You asked him as he was walking towards somewhere with your bags.
"I'm taking these to your new room." He said and walked towards your 'new room'.
You smiled and just followed behind him.
 
 
"Huwaaaaaa~~~" You were totally stunned at how cute the room was. He told you it was just a guest room but to your sight, it was like a princess's room.
"Oppa, is this room really a guest room?" You asked him.
He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Well, I hired a maid last night for her to clean this up and I quickly called a furniture store for some new blankets and some other things.."
You pouted and scrunched your nose. "You shouldn't have done that oppa!"
He giggled and hugged your waist. "But I want the best for you babe."
You glared at him. He chuckled and pinched your nose. "Come on babe. Fix your things first while I cook for our lunch."
 
While fixing your things, you can't help but to feel bad. "Oppa is doing so much for me." You pouted.
You stood up and left your room and went to the kitchen. You saw Myungsoo cooking the food.
You shook your head and walked towards him. You hugged him from the back and tilted your head when he turned his face to see you.
"Oppa.. Can I help you?"
 
Myungsoo shook his head. "Are you done fixing your things?"
"I'll do that later.. Let me help you with the food please?"
He sighed and nodded his head. You smiled widely and stood behind him. You started helping him by getting this and that or sometimes you would be the one flipping the food on the pan.
 
After that, you two prepared the foods on his dining table.
You sat down beside him and both of you started eating the food.
"Huuwaaa~~ It's so delicious!" You raised a thumb up. He giggled and smiled too. "Of course, we cooked it."
You smiled and nodded.
Myungsoo sighed with a smile. "You know babe, it feels like we're a married couple."
 
You gave him a look. He shrugged. "What? Look. We're now living on the same roof."
You tilted your head to the side with a smile. "I guess you're right." You giggled.
He pecked your cheek and interlaced his hand with yours. "I'll make sure that you're going to marry me."
You giggled and nodded. I'll be the luckiest woman if that happens.
___________________________________________________________
369167new03mb0ow.gif
sorry for making you wait for so long huhu and a short chapter >.< but i hope you'll like it!!!
BUT OMFG INFINITE'S MV OF THE CHASER
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *BREATH BREATH BREATH*
IT'S SOOOOO AMAAAAJIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG
369191zi3rdrej30.gif