Call me Myungsoo

My Amnesia Girl

___________________________________________________________________
429779khcqsolunx.gif
 
 
Myungsoo woke up from his king sized bed as he heard loud honks coming from the outside. He groaned as he stood up and walked towards his curtains.
He moved the curtains to the side and squinted his eyes from the sun light. Aish... He then looked down and saw 3 cars and his friends waving at him.
He made a face and yelled, "What are you guys doing here?!"
 
The boys chuckled and Sungyeol yelled a "Come down and let us in!"
"I don't want!" Myungsoo yelled back before closing the curtains and went out of his room without changing his pajamas. He then went to his bathroom and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth.
After that, he went down and opened his door for the boys. The boys attacked him with high fives as they go inside his living room.
 
Myungsoo was living alone in a small, yet pretty house in a subdivision. He bought the house 2 years ago since he can't stay in his paren'ts mansion. He's tired of listening to his mom's nagging and dad's forever talking about business. He didn't even hired any maids, that's why his house was also kinda messy. He doesn't also have a time to clean up because of work.
 
As soon as the 6 boys made themselves comfortable in Myungsoo's couch, they started chatting at each other. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked up at the clock.
6am. I still have 2 hours to prepare for work. "Yah! Guys, why are you here so early?" Myungsoo asked to the boys.
The boys chuckled and started looking at him in a teasing way. "I heard you already found out the lucky girl's name." Sungyeol said.
Myungsoo smirked and crossed his arms. "I'm awesome right?"
The 6 boys all rolled their eyes and threw the cushion pillow at him. They all chuckled.
 
"So, did you just ask for her name?" Sungjong asked. Myungsoo sat down in between Sunggyu and Dongwoo and shook his head.
He rubbed the back of his neck and blurted what happened last night, "I actually confessed before asking her name."
"WHAT?" They, except Myungsoo, all yelled.
Sungyeol threw a pillow at Myungsoo's face and asked, "Are you crazy? Did she get shock? or scared? That's totally dumb of you!"
"Yah! I apologized to her about that! I really didnt mean to confessed right away." He sighed and then smiled. "But the good thing is she told me her name and agreed being friends with me!"
Sunggyu patted Myungsoo's shoulder and said, "I'm proud of you boy." Myungsoo smirked and nodded.
 
 
368994xb8mrf54p8.gif
 
 
 
A smile was formed on your lips the whole day and your cheeks were tinted in pink shades as you remembered the event from last night. The handsome regular customer in the cafe had made friends with you. You can't even helped but to think you're lucky to meet him because he's handsome and really looks so gentleman.
You can't even believe at his careless confession last night. You thought he was really cute that's why you agreed being friends with him.
 
Your co-workers were all looking at you with suspicious eyes as you were resting on the counter, right elbow was propped on the table and your head was leaning on your palms as you stared at nowhere, showing your eye smile.
Bomi came in front of you and flicked your forehead. Your head stumbled a little and you rubbed your temple. You pouted as you looked at her.
"What happened? Why does it seems like there's something fishy~~~~" Minah sniffed the air and Bomi and Jina chuckled at her action.
 
You playfully rolled your eyes with a smile and stood up. "Nothing happened." You shrugged as you went to where Mrs. Cho was yelling and you took the tray from her.
The three girls started whispering at each other about why you looked so blooming today, the smile on your face never leaves and they even thought you put too much blush on as your cheeks were blushing.
 
 
To your susprised, you were serving again the food to your regular customer, Myungsoo. You smiled when you both met eyes. You bowed a little before placing the food in front of him. And he was alone tonight.
"Hey.." Myungsoo greeted. You smiled and greeted back, "Hey.."
He rubbed the back of his neck and think of what will he say next.
You smiled again and said, "Enjoy your meal sir." Myungsoo blinked when he heard you calling him sir.
You bowed and turned your heels to leave but then he held your wrist, making you to stop and it made your heart skipped a beat from his touch.
 
Myungsoo was feeling the same. You looked back and saw his rounded eyes. "Why? Is there something wrong?" You asked.
He pouted a little and said, "Why did you addressed me as a 'Sir'? We're friends already right? Call me Myungsoo." He smiled.
You smiled and nodded. He let go of your wrist and said, "See you later." He then started eating his food, leaving you confused.
 
You left his table and was greeted with teasing eyes from the girls in the counter.
"So the regular customer has been interested in you uh?" Jina asked. You blushed and cupped your cheeks.
The three girls giggled. "Omo! Did he asked you out? That's why he held your wrist?" Minah asked.
Your eyes widened and shook your head like a kid. "Aish! Don't talk about it!" I didn't even get what he said a while ago. You pouted.
Bomi poked your cheeks and said, "Aigoo~~ Our Eunji is blushing!!!"
 
 
 
After work, as usual, you bid goodbyes with your co-workers who keeps on teasing you and left the cafe.
As you were walking, a man suddenly blocked your way. Your heart skipped a beat as you thought it was a bad man but then when you looked up, it was Myungsoo.
You held your throbbing chest and heaved a sigh.
Myungsoo blinked as he saw you looking so scared. "D-Did I scare you?"
You looked up at him and shook your head. "I thought you were some bad man blocking my way!"
He chuckled and apologized.
 
You started walking again, with him on your side. You took a glance on him and met his eyes. You blushed and looked away. "So.... Why are you walking with me?" You asked.
Myungsoo chuckled and put his hands inside his pocket. "Remembered what I said a while ago? Well, I'm here to see you tonight.. Can we go to the nearby park and ... get to know more of each other?"
You pouted and said, "But, I have a curfew until 11. And it's 9 now.."
He shrugged and held your wrist. "Come on, you still have 2 hours. I'll drive you home." He then dragged you to the nearest park.
 
___________________________________________________________________
369170ouydbetbmz.gif
hihi wait for my next update for their "get to know more of each other" :P
@zharei_88 oh maybe that's the movie they're watching that day, i didnt get to see it since i walked away after asking about it lol
@--atejenjen hehe filipino movie? is there like that? wow i wanna see it >.< and im not mad! hihi i got the idea from a korean movie though
and thank you for the comments!! hihi
new readers who found my story.. please subscribe and comment too!! :))