Myungsoo's idea

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________

429779khcqsolunx.gif

 

 

 

 

"He will like this strawberries right?" You smiled at the basket of strawberries you just bought from a fruit shop and headed to the bus stop.
Your manager in the cafe just told you all that she'll be going to Jeju to visit her parents and told you that she'll be giving you all a 2day-off since she'll be gone for 2 days.
So today, since it was Saturday, you decided to have a surprise visit on your boyfriend's house. "He'll probably be surprised.. I wonder if he's already awake?"
 
 
369197nsecvd0hai.gif
 
 
 
You had already rang the door bell for the 5th time, but still there are no response. You pouted and tiptoed. His car is inside. He's probably inside his house.
You bit your lower lip and tried to ring the door bell again. "Aish!" You blew your bangs and looked at your phone. "It's already 10am! Is he still sleeping?" You then dialed his phone. Please answer. Please answer!
After a long Bring~~~ Briiiing~~, he did not answered the phone so you put your phone back in your pocket. "Is he a heavy sleeper?" You pouted again and continued ringing his door bell.
 
 
You sat down on the ground, tired, and began eating some strawberries since it was almost lunch time and you are already hungry. Aish. I shouldn't have planned a surprise visit.
You took your phone out again and started dialling his phone. Come on.. answer it.... I've been here for almost 2 hours already....
And when you heard the endless Brriiing~~~ Briiiing~~~, you grew frustrated. He's going to get it later. You pouted and continued eating the strawberries.
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo groaned as he just woke up from his dreamland. He sat up and stretched his arms. He then lazily stood up as he heard his door bell ringing. "Wait a minute~~~" He said as if the person outside will hear him with his just-woke-up voice.
He ruffled his already messy hair and opened the door. "Coming~~" He yelled softly as he put on his sleepers and headed to the gate. He opened the gate while yawning widely.
And as soon as he saw the love of his life glaring at him with a pouting lips, he widened his eyes. "EUNJI?!"
 
 
You pouted even more and glared at him. Myungsoo blinked, clueless. "W-What are you doing here? A-And why is your face like that?" He pointed at your face.
You made a face and hit his chest. "You're so annoying! I've been ringing your doorbell for more than 30 times! I've been here waiting outside for almost 3 hours."
"W-WHAT?" Myungsoo panicked. "Omo!Omo!" he then suddenly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you inside his house. He locked the gate and looked at you. "Omo. I'm sorry babe.." He kissed your nose. "I didn't no you'll be coming!"
 
 
You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.
Myungsoo hugged you even closer with a pout. "It's your fault babe. If you had just told me last night that you'll visit.."
You scoffed and made a face. "Aish. If I only knew you were a heavy sleeper."
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you mad babe?"
You pouted and shook your head. "I guess...it was my fault too." You giggled and raised the basket of strawberries up. "And I bought you strawberries! But...I had already ate some because I was already hungry!"
He chuckled and pinched your nose. "Aigoo~~ Come on, let's go inside the house and I'll cook you the most delisious food you'll ever taste!" You giggled and both of you headed inside his house.
 
 
 
As soon as the two of you were inside, you stopped walking all of a sudden and eyed his really.. really messy house. "Uhh..."
Myungsoo bit his lower lip and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry if my house is damn messy.."
You giggled and shook your head. "I guess we have to clean your house again?"
Myungsoo nodded shyly. "But before we could do that, let me cook something for you first! I bet you are really hungry waiting outside."
"Let me help you.." You said as you jogged beside him. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pointed at his kitchen. "Let's go!!" He said in English and you giggled.
 
 
 
"Oppa, how can you live in such a messy house?" You asked as you just finished munching your food. Myungsoo glared at you with his spoon inside his mouth and he really looks cute and hot at the same time, with his messy hair.
You blocked your face with your palms and giggled. "Yah oppa! Stop glaring!"
He removed his spoon from his mouth and started talking, "Yah! I am a man too! And I live alone! I don't have time to clean my house because of work!"
You chuckled and nodded. "Arasseo! Arasseo! No need to shout! Geesshh.." You shoved your spoon on your bowl of Sogogi-jeongol and put it on your mouth. "Huwaa~ This is really delicious!"
Myungsoo smirked. "Of course, I cooked it." You plafully made a face, "Yeah right. Mister." You both giggled and continued eating.
 
 
 
"Babe, I'll just take a shower okay? Stay here. Watch some shows if you're bored." He kissed your cheek and stood up from the couch and headed to the bathroom. You took the remote and opened the television.
You looked around his house as you got bored of the show you were watching and shook your head with a smile. My poor boy. How can he live in such a messy house? You pouted and stood up. You then switched off the tv and headed to the kitchen to get the broom.
"I should start cleaning here in the living room." You smiled and started cleaning to the place you had decided to clean first.
 
 
 
Myungsoo had just came out of his room, wearing his casual clothes. His eyes widened when he saw you cleaning his living room. Aish that girl.
He then walked towards you quietly and hugged your waist from behind. You suddenly jumped when you felt his arms. He then leaned his chin on your shoulder and pouted. "Who told you to clean my house?"
You smiled and turned your face to see him. "I told myself. Why?"
He then hugged you more tightly. "Babo. You should have waited for me. Now I feel like I ordered you to do it!"
You giggled and hit his forehead with your fist. "It's okay babo. I'm almost done in your living room anyways."
 
He then rocked your body from side to side. "Stop this already, let's just stay in the couch for now and watch some movies. I don't want this day to be us, cleaning my house.. Come on.. I'll just hire a maid tomorrow for this.." He then took the broom from you and set it aside. And then he dragged you in his couch and played some romantic movie on his dvd player.
 
He then went back and sat beside you. He hugged your waist and leaned his head on your shoulder. "Let's stay like this until the movie's done okay?" He said.
You giggled and nodded. You held on his arm that was on your waist and started watching the movie.
 
 
"How I wish you're always free evey weekends babe.." He suddenly snuggled closer to you. You chuckled and caressed his cheek. "How I wish too.."
He pouted and shut his eyes, totally forgetting the movie, "Just quit your job babe and live with me so that we can do this everyday.."
You blinked and asked, "What?"
 He suddenly sat up and stared at you.  that's it! He snapped his fingers with a big smile. "Yeah! Live with me babe! How's that?"
"What? Are you serious? Me? Will live with you?" You asked and he nodded like a child. He then hugged your waist again. "That idea is great babe! I should have thought of that before..." he muttered the last sentence.
 
 
"But! If I quit my job, where do I get my money?" you asked with a pouting lips. He pinched your nose and said, "Come on babe, I'll take responsibility.."
You shook your head. "No! I won't let you give me money!"
"Okay okay babe.. The work, keep it.. But agree with me that you'll live with me."
You blinked and pursed your lips. "If I live with you.. does that mean I have to share rooms with you oppa?"
 
"Why? What's wrong with that?" he asked, innocently.
"Uhh... Well..." You pursed your lips together and looked down.
He then got the idea and rolled his eyes. "I'll clean the guest room for you and you can stay there.."
You smiled and nodded. "But, is it really okay for you oppa?" You looked up at him again.
 
He rolled his eyes again and pulled you closer to him. "It's okay babe. With this, we can now cuddle to each other more everyday. I'm sick of the only 2 hours meeting every night."
You giggled and nodded. "When will I move oppa?"
He tilted his head to the side and said, "When are you free again?"
You hugged his waist too and smiled. "Tomorrow."
___________________________________________________________
369322uh1uxktzse.gif
 
eeppp sorry for not updating from the past days.. ive been busy lately >,<
i hope you guys will like this chapter.. i was a bit sleepy right now so i dont know if it turned out good lol ^^
have fun!!!